Dear Germans:

Please rise up against this woman. Riot in the streets. Put her head in a guillotine. Kick the Muslims out...

Follow Britain's lead. Leave the EU. Gain your independence. Stop being a cuckold. Man the fuck up.

It will not only help your country, but the entire world.

Stop having white guilt. You are not responsible for some shit in the 1940s.

Facebook, twitter, youtube all censor you.

RISE THE FUCK UP!

Have a god damn revolution and do it before we have our election in the US.

Merkel is doing worse things to your country than Hitler.

40% of German's are calling for impeachment...

Yet you won't do shit... Kill that bitch! Take your country back! She don't give a fuck about Germany.

Have some pride in your country for fuck sake! This is pathetic!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd5TPWXgOFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/
youtube.com/watch?v=C9xB3Crxx0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If ya can't beat em, join em!

Has this retarded logic ever worked properly?
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd5TPWXgOFQ

Germany belongs to Islam. Merkel said it herself.

P.S
Start te 4th reich. Gas all Muslims.

What are you, racist?

Holy shit you faggot Amrican, there's nothing wrong with Germany. Our minority population increased by 1%. Wow the horror. You are 60% white in your country with a nigger president. Why didn't you riot.

Merkel is an ok leader. Not good but not terrible. Aside from the refugee crisis she handled things pretty well but people tend to forget.

Aren't white native Germans old? What happens when they die? What do?

>Start learning German because my grandmother was German
>Remember German is going to be a dead language within ten years so I stop wasting my time with it
That was a close one

This. Inshallah.

>Merkel is an ok leader. Not good but not terrible. Aside from the refugee crisis she handled things pretty well but people tend to forget.
Fuck off, all she did was changing her mind to cater people.

Captcha 1934

Krauts have managed to get even more salty and delusional ever since BREXIT. Please defend your country, Hans.

C UK MY REICH INTO PIECES!
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!
IMMIGRATION, NO BREEDING.
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF IT'S ISLAM THAT'S LEADING.

*musical bridge*

NOW THEY'RE RAPING OUT OF SITE. TERRORISM DYNAMITE.

Shes so cute tho senpai kun

She bretty gud ad bailouts :DDD

Calling me racist doesn't work on me. I'm a conservative not a liberal. That word has lost all power with me.

If you folks don't act very soon then germany won't be german anymore.

We are working on that... That's why we NEED you fucktards to lead the way for us... RISE THE FUCK UP so we can get trump in there and not our own version of Merkel...

no

Just wait till they find out they have to foot even more of the EU bill, and their country gets flooded with Turkroaches. The salt levels will be at lethal proportions.

we lose our jobs, our friends, we get fired and will never find a job again and child """protection""" will take our children away. and if we do we don't make send a signal or make a stand, we disappear. nothing will be publicly reported against us and we will be silenced.
there doesn't seem to be any dissent, because if there is any your life will be destroyed and you will be left behind by everyone you know and nobody who doesn't know you will ever hear of it, as i said before, you just disappear. and even if people agree with you, they will still distance themselves from you, because if they don't the same fate is waiting for them. question the government and your entire existence gets nullified.

>question the government and your entire existence gets nullified.

The government should fear it's people, not the other way around.

Let's be realistic here. If the British police intervened on the side of the skinhead father every time his daughter had consensual sex with a Paki there would be civil war.

there recently was a press conference about some people calling a politician here a traitor and how all germans who do not welcome the destruction of their identity are evil nazis who have to be eradicated. at the same time some antifa rat was arrested with a live pipe bomb in his backpack. the government didn't acknowledge it in any way. the news of people critical of the government's course having their windows thrown in or cars set on fire only gets spread on fringe sites on the internet or word of mouth, because it is not reported in the MSM. and in every aspect they can't destroy your life themselves they send you the antifa. all the government needs to do is declare you a nazi and you are marked for death.

because if your opponent is a """"""""nazi""""""" anything you do to them is okay and makes you a moral exemplar

Kek

Jews today do worse things in Israel to the Palestinian people than was ever done to them in Nazi Germany... The Palestinians don't control the media outlets though so ya...

>germans
>riot

There's more chance that Marine Le Pen be president and she hears Charlemagne voice telling her to take back germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

What German would not want to follow this patriotic woman?

The germans of reich are no longer alive. There is nothing worth in germany anymore. It no longer exists as country since end of ww2. I have spoken with a lot of germans and I lost faith in them. I wouldnt be surprised if they would commit suicide if their government would pass a bill of german suicide obligation.

Ok. But only if your state leaves the USA.

I was in Dublin recently, I was shocked at the sheer amount of coal burners.

Your women sure do enjoy those libral immegration policies. Back to voting for your "nationalist" Sein Fein

>Brits out
>Somalis in

>Our minority population increased by 1%
What about the rest of us? Don't forget the "refugees" didn't seriously swarm Europe before Merkel invited them all.

The US, and the EU are not even really that comparable...

The US is a military super power.

The EU has no military.

The US shares monetary and Fiscal policy.

Momma Merkel shares Cuckold Daddy Germany's credit card with the kids... and the neighbors kids... and just about anyone on the block.

You are slaves to kikes and muslims.

natural selection

why should anybody care about them if they choose to do it unto themselves?
rip in peace germany

Why do you hate freedom? Don't you want your state to be free?

It is now a disgrace to say that I am of German heritage.

was hat sie gutes getan? erleuchte mich.

bist du ein troll?

Riots are a joke you know right? All succefull riots were financed by people with power and money, never the average people.

You cannot trully believe that the will of the people will change anything.

Double disgrace them, because your current country is the one that command the country of your ancestors to do what they're doing

Touched a nerve. Kek.

My state is free.

I own a gun. Do you?

I can post a newspaper ad saying the holocaust was a hoax. Can you?

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/

>Our minority population increased by 1%. Wow the horror
The horror is what these refugees are doing in your country, not the % of them.

Seriously, raping, sexually harassing women, violently beating up people of german descent, shitting in the streets and public parks, raping minors...

Seriously, if it is just 1% of your population and it still manage to do all of that, you just need to wonder what kind of people you are letting in your country. These people are not behaving like refugees, they are behaving like savage criminals.

>My state is free.
Is it free to leave the union? Coward.

10/10

Fucking based salami man

No point, she won't be reelected. As for Dexit

that will never happen

Just riot to steal the money from the rich and use that money to fund a bigger riot

Spread it. Germans should be shamed every time they post.

Thats' it... I'm moving to Germany, and I'm going to rape your daughter, and your wife.

You will pay for my house.

I will not work.

I'm going to knock them both up.

You will pay child support.

They will live with me now.

I'm taking YOUR house.

You will be locked in a small cage when you are not out making me money.

ist dir aufgefallen dass seit dem erfolg von trump und besonders seit dem brexit überall und auch hier die globalistenpropaganda auf 180 ist?
die brüsseler bonzen und das soros-gesocks merken dass es ihnen langsam ans leder geht, also schicken die überall ihre antifanten hin um ihre zeckenpropaganda abzuladen, aber das läuft nicht mehr lange. in den letzten paar monaten haben sie sich übernommen und die zahlen jetzt den preis dafür.

was du hier in letzter zeit siehst ist die blanke angst und panik der globalisten weil sie sich verzockt haben.

Bump for the freedom of Germany

Merkel invited me, what are you gonna do about it bitch?

Amazing

Not a riot, it's more like a civil war. In a civil war you need support from the rich or influential since the beggining

You're being autist, burger

dont you have damage control to do with rio and shit

You pushed her into power you get rid of her. I'm done. I'm true neutral now. Fuck you, fuck the Nato, fuck Europe, fuck Obama.

well, I'm done with Sup Forums for the day, top post

Jesus, who pissed on your breakfast burger?

If no German men are gonna man the fuck up...

Why let the muslims have it?

I can take it myself!

>a call to arms for germans
dude, they've been born, bred and raised as cucks, the government is terrified of repeating WWII, anyone so much as tries to use white as a color in an artwork goes to prison forever

That's why I want to move to Germany...

They have no real men anymore. Those all died in ww2.

Think of all the bitches I could fuck... They would call me "King" and "Daddy" and "Master"...

The women need a real man...

No German men gonna stand up to me? Ya I didn't think so.

>Riot in the streets
we're already doing that
>Put her head in a guillotine
She doesn't know what she's doing, like every german since WWI. French politicians on the other kind of deserve it
>Kick the Muslims out..
All our institutions and politicians are on their side, things are slowly changing though. The left wing is dead and 50% of policemen and soldiers already vote for the far-right and it's only going up.

Incoherent. The US did not elect Merkel, and if we were interfering with your country, that would not let you off the hook, that would be the time to rise up.

Stop having white guilt Germans. Rise up! Sieg fucking heil!!!

t.anned German

I agree 100% with this post.

>american "men"

well done, Keith, even if you are totally drunk

lol

Yes he is an American... Look how much he is ridiculed. Look at all the hate he gets...

If that mother fucker did the same shit in Germany he would be crowned King Cuck!

Merkel is ok, it could be worse.

Britain kinda ruined it, but Germany pretty much controls the EU. She has silently already established German control, and the trickle of migrants into the country is being blown out of proportion so the media cannot say that Merkel is not a 'progressive' leader.

I live in one of the most degenerate cities in Germany and I have yet to see one single refugee.

1.5 million men of breeding age in a single year when you have 8 million men of breeding age. They are more than 10% of your future now. This is before their right to reunification with their brothers and sisters.

There won't be a germany soon.

fuck off to reddit, cuck

I want Germany to be free but what do you suppose Merkel will do if we retreat from every single one of our German Bases? Huh?

If Trump becomes president he should pressure that bitch to start deporting the shit-skins.

Time for the United States to stop playing around and force these bitches to clean up the mess. We'll help financially.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9xB3Crxx0Q

>US, you ARE then shit skins.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Speak English you drunk potato motherfucker.

Germany IS the EU.

They will never leave nor will they do anything to oppose the govt.

Most cucked country in Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ

This video should be played in all western schools. Including Germany, and US.

Is it time for another final solution?

The holocaust was a hoax.

Bullshit. What are you, a NEET? I live in a regular city in NRW, or a small dorf. Only a few thousand people and I see Flüchtlinge every day. Proxyfag

Never talk to him or my Breakfast Burger again.