Ask a white guy in Kenya anything

Reddit tier thread but lets have at it.

I've been living here for about 3 months for work. Don't want to dox myself too hard so won't get specific.

Where are you from?

what's the worst part about living in Kenya?

What's the one thing you miss most about The West?

>Don't want to dox myself
Are you implying that a large number of niggers there browse Sup Forums?

What does it smell like?

How many slaves have you raped?

whyd you join the peace corps?

How are the local spear chuckers?

How are you not dead yet?

Funniest story?

Why on earth are you in kenya

>Don't want to dox myself too hard so won't get specific.
You really think we are going to go to Kenya to throw shit at your door?

What did you have for breakfast?

Jambo habari ako

Indian whose family is from Tanzania here. Where in Kenya do you live?

kek

>kenya
>doxed

Lol what are we gonna send pizzas or something

>1 post by this ID

OP was probably eaten by a lion right after pressing send.

Do you plan on responding anytime soon?

How is the food?

I was born in kenya

I have worked in Kenya before. Nice place.

First time ive ever used this...
>1 post by this id

Timestamp or GTFO

Youre the same guy from infinity chan right?

no response...proxy confirmed. i'll have this thread. kenya is actually pretty civilised. nairobi is like any city- there is a horrible slum on the rubbish tip outside it. coastal resorts are fantastic. not as beautiful as tanzania

What surprised you the most about living there?

How easy is it to get jungle mudhut pussy

Will you answer any questions?

nobody actually cares about africongobongo

USA

>what's the worst part about living in Kenya?

Everything is super slow and inefficient, dealing with any kind of administration is a pain. For instance something recent: I paid 30USD for a month internet here, paid for through a website, then had it cancelled midway through the month because they had changed their plan from being unlimited for a month for $30 to being 15 gigabites for $30, two months before, and hadn't gotten around to updating the website. 2nd largest ISP in the country.

Well I don't want any shifty kikes sending this thread to my employer.

Shit and burning trash.

None, yet. I'm pretty sure I could get a loli slave here for just $100.

I didn't.

Whites are treated better here by the nogs than in the US. Also stealing or assaulting a white person is a sure way to get beaten to death or lit on fire by a mob. They see us as a source of gimmedats and view us with reverence, they understand implicitly we're smarter than them. Lots are just simply afraid of us, especially because there isn't a large white population in the city I'm in.

"Choco-Pops" and milk that comes in a bag.

Kisumu.

Lots of pajeets here, they own most of the businesses that are worth patronizing and lots live in mansions.

Also nobody in Kenya says Jambo, idk why.

Pic is for you

nigger

Yes but I'm waiting to make a newer proper thread there until I've better documented my experiences. Just bored and dicking around on shitpostchan.

ive been through stockholm central metro station- not too different to downtown Kigali. just take it easy Bjorn, leave the shitposting to the australians

Honestly south Africans are probably the best suited to living just about anywhere as expats. When i was working in Argentina they knew how to avoid crime unlike the German bosses. So surprised to hear you think Nairobi is alright but not surprised to hear you got along just fine.

Bullshit

That is because you are comparing it to Durban.

why

Wave some $$$ or drugs around. You can put your cock in an AIDS pit fast

Very friendly people in Nairobi as well. I made friends there in a few days.

Probably a USAid / CIA dork

What exactly do you do? No hard details are nessecary, just curious about the general situation

How did you feel about niggers before you moved there?
How do you feel about niggers now?

He imports little wooden giraffes

And collects Intel by paying off bribes to the local ngumbaoomba tribe who has ties to Obama

Nigger detected.

Women will throw themselves at you. They all want to sleep with a white man. I've watched Kenyan music videos and about half of them have to do with chasing after white women/men.

I work with an institution that runs several schools, clinics, and orphanages in the area. Along with other things I don't care to get into.

OP is right, as a white man in africa you get on fine if polite and respectful to niggers....revered as a god in some cases. cheap labour is great.

how much to buy a mansion, a farm and 10 s̶l̶a̶v̶e̶s̶ workers?

What's your internet speed?

How would you say life in Kenya is in comparison to other parts of Africa?

How many beheadings or burnings did you attend to?

Is the unga bunga language easier to learn for superior white brains?

Are their niggers as violent and territorial as our niggers?

Any good uncle Tom types you know?

how (((rich))) are you there?

are nogs trying to sell you kids?

did you get robbed yet?

>Women will throw themselves at you

Are any of them good looking enough to go for it or all they all tribal sheboons?

why are you there?

>Are any of them good looking
>black people
>good looking
stop

what is the local food like and do you ever eat it?

what are some local pastimes?

I was redpilled before I moved out here. Lived around lots of nogs before so I know how to deal with them. I just wanted the opportunity to see what life in Africa was like and experience noggery in its natural habitat.

Every stereotype about American blacks is true for Kenyan blacks. For instance, they don't really get how time works, its too abstract of a concept. Kenyans are always late, they'll never ask "what time is it", nothing ever runs on a set schedule. CPT is absolutely a genetic phenomenon.

I know people in a place called Malindi on the coast who rent an 8 bedroom mansion compound with armed security, maids, and cooks for about $800 a month.

In the city it's more expensive, but don't expect to pay more than $1000 a month for a giant house. House help is super cheap, I have a cleaning woman who comes over once a week who I pay $5 to work for 6 hours. Lots of people only may $1-3 a day so if you wanted to start up a plantation you don't need much capital. The downside is you'd be employing Africans who're about as efficient as you'd expect.

If you want to live out here, start a tourism spot or a place that caters to whites/indians/asians.

Not bad desu.

haven't been anywhere else on the continent

Beheading isn't common here except among the Somalis, thankfully I'm far away from them. Burning is somewhat common. Local nogs actually don't steal much because the punishment for theft is death by burning or beating.

Lots of uncle toms, like I said before they actually admire white people out here.

I spent about $400 a month and go out to eat and drink frequently.

The nogs where I am are mostly Niolitic, a different subrace of nogs. You can spot them by the differences in skull shape, they have a protruding forehead and the back doesn't go too far back, more similar to caucasians than Bantu speaking nogs. So they're a step above your typical nog but still nogs.

>what are some local pastimes?
Kinda have to laugh to imagine what those jungle niggers do in their freetime.

Which modern, civilized world amenities/comforts do you miss?

Kenya is right next to ethiopia, which is made up of Khoisan people and admixed with Greek/Egyptian people in ancient times even, so either migration or gene flow could allow for some decent-looking ethiopes.

go to botswana or namibia, they are the best and least corrupt. SA has the most uppity gibsmedats but far, far and away the best infrastructure. kenya, malawi and uganda have friendliest niggers. tanzania is quite tourist- oriented but expensive. mozambique is fairly wild still-avoid if inexperienced with africa. zimbabwe friendly but kinda sad and expensive. angola is just a no go zone- your classic vortex of corruption, blood diamonds, land mines and disease. i dont know about any others (but have heard only bad things about nigeria)

Have you fucked a Kenyan Whore? And if yes, Do you you have AIDS?

Are people friendly? I've always wanted to visit a 3rd world country just to be able to "appreciate what I have in my privileged life" but I'm afraid of being stabbed just because I'm the rich white guy

>inb4 italy is not white huehuehue

tell storys about nogs doing niggerthings

Have you seen Empire of Dust, and if so, do you at all feel like Mr. Yang?

you would blend in perfectly

>"Choco-Pops" and milk that comes in a bag.
>Canada Confirmed for being a third world country

So you select little boys for European elite to import for sacrifice and sex slaves?

FUCK YOU OP I GOT DOX

Heres his location, make sure you send pizzas to the right house or you're just helping people

t. new german

Slept with a chick from Mombasa Half-Indian, half-black. Pretty hot mix desu. Kenya is not too bad as far as African countries. Poor, but pretty stable minus the Somali terrorists.

Milk comes out of bags though.

Then why do you guys keep getting killed in ZA?

fug any of thyet?

thats just a butthurt expat meme, crime is high but we arent specifically targeted. I would rather drive through Soweto at night than Gary, Indiana

Why would you move to such a shithole?

R
A
R
E

>make sure you send pizzas to the right house or you're just helping people

Anthropologically that's like 3/4 black. Dravidians were black like melanesian and Abbos are but the lulworthy thing is they accomplished more 6k years ago than Africans have in the 6k years since India got invaded by caucasians

Soweto is kinda a gentrified tourist joint for a township though.

I would take that route over Gary tooZ

Would they consider an olive tan person to be white over there?

Is Germany all that bad economy wise?

topkek

jokes on you, i already have kenya

he is rare, but he posts all the damn time, so its your fault for just now finding him

The local food is mostly of Indian origin. Chapati and ugali are the main staples. Chapati is like a thick greasy tortilla and ugali is basically just flavorless cornmeal. I actually like Chapati though if I eat it with green grams (small green beans).

Pasttimes include sniffing glue, drinking, and football.

I'm in a city so I have most of them available. I miss ranch dressing and tartar sauce because neither are sold here.

Idiot.

The Khoisan are the 60IQ lightskinned niggers in the South who speak with clicking sounds. You're thinking of the Amhara, who're in Northern Ethiopia and speak a Semitic language+are partly Caucasian. There are racially Hamitic people in Kenya but not many, most of the south of Ethiopia is dark nogs too.

>implying a white person has to pay for sex with niggers

Yes but they all want money from you and have no shame in asking.

no

wait until mr Current Year imports more Africans

I've considered buying a harem of lolis, however they'd be black and have AIDS so theres that downside.

>pretty stable

Check the news senpai. We've had riots every week in every major city for months. They've been on hiatus the last 2 weeks but it's far from stable. The government is corrupt and all politics are a front for ethnic conflict.

yes, not proud but it was before I knew any white people, I'm now fucking a British girl

I'd talk shit about your country but I've never even heard of it.

lol'd

They sometimes think Indians are white.

Texit when?

No. You are thinking of Argentina.

Timestamp

dont let a texan lie to you. they are so full of themselves that they believe they are better than everyone else, but i assure you that they are not. they dont have the money or exports to survive on their own.

I wish a nigga would

is it hard to get into third world if you get in there as christian social worker
regards been thinkin about shit like that. also it´d be dope to fuck original african niggers

yeah we can, we give more money to the Gov, than we get back, our economy would be great.

says who? wheres that money coming from?

>sometimes thing indians are white
Wow, Kenyan nogs really are dumb

is there any redeeming factor? are the people nice? they're Christian right

Is it easy being an expat in Africa? What kind of job opportunities are there?

Which country?

Kenyan blacks are pretty based. Botswana too

where can you find lions?

Our blacks are the most entitled piece of shit blacks in africa though, even other africans hate them.

Craziest shit you have seen? Other than burning nogs...

saint pierre, the country you were replying to. he posts all the time