Nicola sez Scotland could veto Brexit

Nicola sez Scotland could veto Brexit.

What do you lot think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=1mda8RzL2Y0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/alex-salmond-scottish-parliament-cannot-block-brexit/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scotland doesn't have the power to overturn UK wide referenda.

They should leave the UK much rather.
Better for both parties

But they will remain in EU by hook or crook. And if they can't, you've got yourself guaranteed rioting or worse.

Fingers crossed for literal, actual, bloody civil war. Can't wait to see Western people killing each other in the streets again.

t's been too long, guise. This isn't normal. We have to go back to our roots.

I wonder how badly the English will want to keep Scotland though. This has the potential to get really really ugly.

Scotland leaving the UK is a lose on scotlands side.

Nicola plays it off like theyll automatically get into the EU in reality they wont, theyll have to apply and they will be vetoed and denied.

Then youre left with a shit country with no economic power that has burned both of its only bridges.

We don't. No one except "muh heritage" Americans gives a shit about Scotland

no self-respecting person in the UK gives the tiniest of shits about scotland and if it leaves, many people will be happy to see the back of that shit hole

express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit
>Scots rebel against Sturgeon's bid to block Brexit as it emerges SNP is most anti-EU party

im so confuse

>rich net contributor country leaves the eu
>poor leeching countries trying to join

what could possibly go wrong

Help me understand the British mind, britbros. You lot are the most confusing bunch I have ever had the pleasure of trying to understand.

I think she's pulling shit out her arse to try to maintain a facade of relevancy.
Nobody stops the freedom train.

tanks in 30 minutes

Did the Scots really elect someone with down's syndrome as their leader? Do they really think that's a good face to represent them?

Maybe they all look like this?

Scotland are forgetting they ARE the UK as much as England is. Whatever is decided for us is the same for them. Dumb fucks. They can't veto anyway. Absolutely no power to do so and they will never get EU membership. So they can either stay put with UK and enjoy it or leave and be the most cucked country in the world.

>stay put with UK and enjoy it
>and enjoy it
Somehow I have doubts they will be enjoying that. Any way you slice it, this whole situation is fucked three ways from Sunday

>doesn't know how sarcasm works

They are fucked either way. Just a whole lot less fucked by staying part of UK.

they ARE trying to get out of the shit show that is the UK. And England comprises of the majority of parliament so not exactly the same.

I think that is right and Sturgeon knows it, but that the goal is not to succeed at vetoing Brexit. It's to win legitimacy in the eyes of the EU when they apply for membership and/or make a case that they already have membership that simply needs to be renegotiated.

Scotland doesn't matter.

bitch is trying to make out she's got cards up her sleeve.

what she actually has is debt up her sleeve.

she's got to rally the retards and pretend but anyone with a brain knows scotland is going nowhere.

Already confirmed false by everyone including Alex Salmond. Stupid bitch did not read the law sh was referencing.

Does this mean a possible Welshit?

Teabros in general are confusing as fuck, at least we burgerbros this side of the pond are able to tell it straight, except for when we can't.

A lot of them want independence from the UK, but also from the EU.

do you know what separates Great Britain from the animals?

The Atlantic Ocean

They can't veto.

>mfw cucking scotland for hundreds of years
>mfw scotland cucked themselves with independence vote
>mfw scotland got cucked in the referendum
>mfw scotland are throwing a tantrum England and Wales are not as cucked as them
post a more pathetic country

pro tip: you can;t

She threw all the toys out of the pram after the result without actually doing any reasearch on to how EU laws and economics work.

Wouldn't suprise me if she steps down after article 50 is invoked. She's made herself look like an absolute fool. Even the Scottish on these boards seem to agree.

Wee Jimmy Krankie chats a lot of shit.

>Scottish people weren't voting remain just to avoid another indy ref
>people that voted No on the indy ref could be bothered about the result of the eu ref

I guarantee you another indy ref will result in another No vote, with any luck that little poison dwarf will resign at that point.

>Be Nicola Sturgeon
>Campaign for #indyref - lose
>Campaign against #Brexit - lose
She's the ultimate loser.

Trips of Truth

>mfw cucking scotland for hundreds of years

Mate, we wanted this union and helped create the Empire with you.

The only thing you done to cuck us is the Highland Clearance, even then you paid our debt when we joined.

Also by referring to Scotland, you mean SNP. They are the ones throwing the tantrum lad. They are going to cause "Troubles 2 : Scottish Boogaloo".

>tfw Scottish
>tfw we're splitting up the UK
>tfw remaining a full member of the EU
>tfw England suddenly surrounded by EU prosperous countries with free movement eating EU directive bananas
>tfw Regrexit kicks in, Brejoin happens by 2020

Is she Ben Shapiro's mum?

Lol, good luck Scotland.

If this is your best plan then you may as well give up now. Nicola is a pig faced cunt.

Personally I'd be happy if we gave Scotland and Gibraltar away, both worthless piles of shit, Scotland more so

aww she was such a cute boy

woah uncalled for hold on

abdul stop using your neighbors internet

Scotland are a net drain. I want them to leave the UK. All the Scots worth anything will flee here and then Scotland can die in the gutter after the EU refuses to acknowledge them.

No, she's his dad.

This farage dude makes me laugh
>too bad he's a bluthering ijit

Time to reinstate primae noctis

youtube.com/watch?v=1mda8RzL2Y0

Rename this to mad Unionists thread? :')
You fucks know she's in a position of power at the moment, the UK either goes back in the EU, or Scotland becomes Independent.
Saor Alba.

>Doesn't understand UK political system

Let's move the Scots to Gibraltar and give theme all to Spain.

They all get to stay in the EU, and get good weather to boot. Everybody's happy.

We could move the Northern Irish there as well, if they want to carry on bleating.

>Scotland becomes Independent.

If only! They're not stupid enough to do that though. Who would bail them out, outside the EU and UK? EU has already laughed at SNP for suggesting EU membership. They have nothing to offer at all.

Fox news blocked this from the UK on copyright grounds. :^) Fuckin' Jews.

Good, let them go. Fucked within a month.

Good idea. Nice weather may make them less grumpy.

I love Scotland, but I hate my people so much. They'd rather destroy the UK and themselves, than accept the fact they're part of something bigger.

>Alex Salmond
>Nicola Sturgeon

I knew Brits loved battered fish, but come on, lads.

so you're telling me Scotland voted against their own freedom, and might do it again.

what is this madness

Always suspected this. There's Scots living here for generations who do do shit like wear kilts instead of suits to weddings and bang on about fucking nonsense that no one cares about like everyone should know about it.

Makes me wonder if Scottish culture and existence is so great then why did so many come here (and become Union rabble rousers)?

I think it is time that a coalition force of Commonwealth (Primarily UK and Australian)/US troops head into Scotland and start purging all the cunts up there for good.

If the potato niggers decide to get uppity about it after the coalition has finished purging Scotland we turn around and fucking finish the job in Ireland.

Scotland is literally the boil on the arse of the commonwealth doing nothing more than being a drain on resources due to being nothing more than obese transexual feeling merchants.

The former Scottish PM recently said that during independence referendum lots of people voted negatively because London was threatening that with positive result country will be striped from whatever formal statue they got within the EU. (trade agreements etc)

It is the whole Scottish leadership point now that they want to stay in the EU with or without UK because either way they would be already independent 2 years ago.

They got legitimate beef, lads. In the next few days there would be all kind of European diplomats coming to Edinburg to discuss possible solutions and it does not looking good one bit.

Britain is a failing concept.

Ironically most of the nationalist fervour in scotland was generated by Devolution to there, which was meant to bolster Labours position.

Basically it's fracturing.

But Scotland voted Remain as a whole, and most of NI voted remain. It was English votes that caused Brexit.

>ITT: "People who takes Nicola's little tantrum as the word of all Scots."

She's a cunt.

Here here

>But Scotland voted Remain as a whole, and most of NI voted remain. It was English votes that caused Brexit.
1 million Scots voted out as well you know.

I'm a scot on holiday you arrogant fat turd.
Sorry about your precious union, it's nothing personal :)
God save the queen, r-right?

She's got the UK by the balls and is gonna squeeze every worthless pound out of them before she agrees to shit.

What a glorious dumpster fire your "United" Kingdom has become :^)

Sure you are. So why don't you understand the system? Sturgeon has no veto power and cannot hold a referendum without parliament's approval.

Already confirmed that they have no such power.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/alex-salmond-scottish-parliament-cannot-block-brexit/

It's like saying, 16.5 million people voted remain too you know, respect them!
No, you would never think like that.
Arrogant nonce.

We voted as Britain, not as Scotland, England, NI and Wales. Dumb paddy pretending to be a Scot.

Considering 62% of Scots voted to remain, it would be undemocratic to remove us.
Germany have already said they would welcome us to the EU.

>Scotland
>got UK by the balls

Kek

Don't care. Honestly have no emotional investment in the issue. Suspect most English are the same.

Spain, Italy, France and Belgium already said they would veto Scotland. They don't want you because they have separatism of their own.

>paddy
That's an Italian flag, dear. I'm on holiday right now.
We're still countries within a union, so our political views and votes will differ, and they do matter.
Are all English voters really this stupid?

canal+ will never be the same without him

Go to Germany then. You ain't blocking shit, screencap this so we can laugh at you later

Read this on the Express?
People talk shit, but when it comes down to it, they won't do it.
Just like the Leave campaigns promises, right?

>And if they can't, you've got yourself guaranteed rioting
Nah, what are they going to do? Drive hundreds of miles down to London and start destroying shit? If England is going down we're taking everyone else in the union with us.

It was sarcasm Giovanni.

>We're still countries within a union, so our political views and votes will differ, and they do matter.
No, we are part of the same political organisation the UK. There is no English parliament etc. Scotland is just a devolved area, not an authority on its own.

>Are all English voters really this stupid?
Why do you not know the political system properly?

>People talk shit, but when it comes down to it, they won't do it.
They will because why would they fuck their own countries up to help Scotland. You're desperate as fuck.

All the best with Little Britain mate, oh and that extra 350 million to the NHS.
o wait

Fucking Scots man, the worst 2 weeks of my vacation in the UK was up in Glasgow.

Apart from the hundreds of fucking junkies just doing absolutely nothing but complaining about how badly England treats them (Free gibsmedat, free healthcare and other subsidies) they are the most unintellectual and barbaric fucking plebs.

I literally saw a pregnant women attack a rottweiler with a sledgehammer who had track marks up her arms longer than River Phoenix's while her Nu-Male faggot partner stood on and laughed.

Different poster to previous, but the EU's actions and statements accepting Credit as a given imply they don't agree. That said, EUrocrats are quite dim at times.

>are English voters this stupid

Won, didn't we?

*Brexit, fucking autocorrect

Typically ignoble behavior, do what is right and just; when one loses follow through with how the bet you placed. Britain decided to quit, politicians no matter their convictions should not contradict the will of the people when it has so clearly been stated.

ha, yeah sarcasm! that will mend my mistake!
A union isn't a political organisation lmao, that's why ever country has a devolved parliament you nonce.
Holy fuck the leave voters really are batshit stupid.

she wears a shit ton of make up

>that's why ever country has a devolved parliament you nonce.
No, Wales, NI and Scotland do. Britain has a parliament. England has no parliament.

>A union isn't a political organisation
Are you stupid?

LOL, what's that shit they all drink as well? Like alcoholic mouthwash?

I'm not the dopey cunt that thinks the UK is suddenly going to collapse without the EU. You sound like a mental patient m8

My point proven.
You won because English voters are stupid.

>Won, didn't we?

You dumb cunts were fooled into thinking it was a competition with someone rather than deciding whether to destroy your country or not.

You lost. You're just too stupid to understand how.

Still won, and you're still crying. Your tears make it all the more enjoyable.

this can't be real

she looks like ben stiller mixed with ben shapiro

where are her tits?

>The Celt (minus the Welsh) cries out in pain as he strikes you

Well at least you're trying Luigi.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html

Oh I'm sorry that poor little England doesn't have a devolved parliament.
That's because you're the leader of the union.

Y so mad?

Not at all.

For example:

Cameron: Scottish
Brown: Scottish
Blair: Scottish

Scotland has been running the country since Blair got in.

A part of me wants to see Scotland leave and become part of the EU just as all the other countries pull out and it collapses.

All the Scottish tears would form an ocean worthy of rule by Britannia herself.

she's the ugliest woman i have ever seen. I'd love to smash her head off with a hammer