Norway!

Norway!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6jaeSHfNTuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ja!

norway-uk union when?

We have good relations

>During World War II, Norway was invaded and occupied by Germany, forcing the Norwegian king and government to create a government-in-exile in London. The British military also helped train and organize Norwegian commandos to attack Nazi installations in Norway. As a token of appreciation from the Norwegian people to the people of Britain, a Norwegian Christmas Tree is sent every year from Oslo to Trafalgar Square in London.[1]
>Each year for the last 60 years Newcastle upon Tyne has received a Christmas tree as a gift from the people of Bergen, one of Newcastle’s twin cities. The impressive Norwegian spruce, standing at 45 feet tall, was personally felled by Gunnar Bakke who has been the mayor of Newcastle’s twin city since September 2007. Each year the tree is decorated in traditional Norwegian white lights and is a symbol of peace and goodwill. The people of Norway also send a tree to the town of Great Grimsby every Christmas since the end of World War II, for the past few years the tree has been selected by the people of Sortland.[2]

Nei
Nordisk union

just dont include finland in that shit

kys

Why? Winland will absolutely be in

But you are

>Joobook

eat shit n die

Fuck off. The Finns are not a Germanic people. The only union Finland should be in is one with Estonia.

Thanks for the tree every year m8.

Kan du ikke norsk?

youtu.be/6jaeSHfNTuQ

norway? more like isgay

European =/= Germanic

If I were in charge of Britain and if it weren't so badly overpopulated I would probably apply to join the Nordic Council. Would rather that than the EU tbqh.

Germanic =/= Nordic
You'll become part of the future Nordic Nation in due time

Fuck off faggot

Triggered?
Why do leftist call nationalist faggots?

Why would I want to give up the independence of my country and join a union of foreign peoples?

>Foreign peoples
You already did, and it's called the EU.
So it's either standing alone in a world of globalization, being rapefugeed by the EU or embracing right wing extremism.

>you already did
That was done before I was even born. I don't want Finland to be in the EU.

Easily the two best flags.

>Born post 1995
Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Okay, lets be real here. Finland won't benefit from the EU in the long run, but it would be mutually beneficial for the nordics to unite under a single flag.

go home swedish fuck, no one likes you here

Æ e da faen ikke svensk

h-hello

*nuzzles you*

t-that's gay

just affectionate darling