What are some films where the protagonist vapes?

What are some films where the protagonist vapes?

why are people so triggered by vapping? I don't smoke or vape myself but vaping at least doesn't smell as bad

Because people vape in places where smoking is prohibited and then scream if anybody asks them to stop.

It's not the act, it's the people. It's similar to being vegan.

It also prevents me from having to go outside in the cold weather. It's -20c.. fuck that shit. I want to watch comfy flix in my household.

vaping is literally no different than smoking except it's much healthier

Those people make me want to smoke instead of using my vape. It's a real shitty wrap. I feel like a douche and I try to hide it so I don't look like one of THOSE guys.

It's a whole pretentious thing behind it

for example I enjoy some DUDE LMAO but weed culture is banality incarnate and I've removed myself from it

I guess vaping is good if you use it to stop smoking/smoke less but the reality is its mostly fedoras and look at mes trying to be cool by blowing smoke out their ass

>except it's much healthier
inhaling shit into your lungs is still terrible for you

I've decided to get into pipe smoking.
I don't give a shit if people complain.

I've saw a lot of that with cigarette smokers when they passed the laws that you're not allowed to smoke inside certain businesses. It's certainly not unique to vape hipsters

i mean if you go to a vape shop, or one of those competitions or something, you get tattooed faggots with monster shirts.

most people dont vape in public because of the stigma, but a lot of people i know now vape. they dont brag about it. its not like we dont know it looks stupid to most people.

>stop vapeshaming me

had some 50 year old dude blow a bunch of COCO BUTTER smelling vape clouds in my face when I was sitting at the bar

fuck vapers

>I am nine for nine when it comes to convincing mothers of children in werewolf-induced comas to pull the plug, and I look forward to making it an even ten. AKA, a Joe's Dozen.

Yeah vaping looks fucking stupid and I hate using mine in public but it was literally the only way I was able to stop smoking after averaging a pack a day for 10 years.

>guy blows cigarette smoke in your face at a bar
>wow that guy is an asshole

>vaper blows coconut butter scent in your face
>wow vape users are assholes

>coconut butter scent

you mean

>wow all niggers are assholes

That terrible Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie movie that was literally a two hour e-cig commercial.

>it was literally the only way I was able to stop smoking after averaging a pack a day for 10 years.
>being such a weak-willed faggot you get addicted to cigarettes in the first place

get a load of this tough guy

>yurofag addicted to cigarettes
confirmed literal faggot

Its just one of those things that became popular to hate for no real reason so the brianless normies just jump on it

>hahah vaping, right guys!

Its like when some 30 year old douchy guy starts ranting about justin bieber

>getting this triggered
wew

he said vape, not a swisher sweet