Fuck this shit, I'm out

Some will argue that Sup Forums has always been shit, but I've noticed an especially sharp decline in quality since 2016.

It has now gotten to a point beyond repair and will only get worse considering any semblance of board culture is pretty much gone. The shitposting has taken over this board and it'll never recover.

Call this a blog post, call me a faggot, idc. Most of you aren't the same anons who made this board good in the first place.

Attached: Nickelodeon-s-Catdog-catdog-36878799-500-336.png (500x336, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/78945259/#78947612
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

See you next week, I'll leave the door unlocked.

go to Sup Forums if you want to see real decline. this whole site has gone to shit, and infinitychan is pretty much begging to be finished off. other alternatives are slow as shit.
i want moot back, but not the cuck version. before tumblrinas, gamergate and feds. why can't it be 2010 again?

Because everything’s lost to reddit. The internet keeps growing and more and more fags keep coming. Reddit has made this entire place worse. I blame reddit for possibly even making flash a dead medium

Attached: 75F3AC2C-B412-4114-A548-1C0775F0191B.jpg (334x442, 115K)

believe it or not I actually think things are slightly better here than they were about a year ago

yeah, im ready to leave Sup Forums for dead at this point

""I want attention" - the post" - title of your sex tape

Newfag

agreed, well, i recently came back earlier this year from a long hiatus since 2010-2014. its pretty shit but you can still find good people, its really not hard to ignore trolls and memers.

I left for a bit then cameback since I just wanted new music. if you come here to think it's some sort of lobby/"hang out" you sort of set yourself up. Just find whatever music you enjoy and try not to pay too much attention to the fags

what happened is, Sup Forums is seen as a meme. even when people smear shit on it, it's usually focused on Sup Forums, so when people get curious but don't want to see "omg the horrendous stuff", they come here, they just avoid specific boards. few years back, people didn't want to visit this place, unless they were edgy school shooters looking for a place to stay. we gained exposure because of fucking with different people.
i blame Sup Forums and Sup Forums, as well as reddit. they just don't know when to fucking stop and seem to forget that this site is not EXCLUSIVELY "fo da lulz"
and here we are. influx of normies, shitting on the culture and basically everything. essential Sup Forumscore from way back is now "soy" or "pleb".
try to fix them, and say it was better before - get called a newfag larper or whatever.
this guy just appeared while typing this. great job summer.

> before tumblrinas, gamergate and feds
gamergate was the final battle. r/thedonald was the nail in the coffin

This place has gotten SLOW AS SHIT too. We were almost on par with Sup Forums in terms of volume, but it's sad how slow shit can be sometimes now.

there's actually great discussion happening here

Id blame Sup Forums also, but that board has been run down and completely dilapidated almost. There’s nothing really left to talk about since there’s a board covering it already. And take TWO spinoffs of said board, and it leads to its decay.

Sup Forums is a real problem anyway, where they just act all big and shit, yet continue to make embarrassment of the site

this, any time you find an interesting thread, it just dies. Most fluid threads are now meme threads or just ironic music

>Sup Forums is a real problem anyway,
this, I've been noticing this for years but I never thought it would get this bad, I personally don't give two fucks for politics but man, Sup Forums is the tumor of Sup Forums

This thread is probably the best evidence as to why we should nuke Sup Forums. What a fucking tragedy.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/78945259/#78947612

to think this shit happened for such dumb reasons is beyond me
that's actually quite sad. Sup Forums has always been shit, but in between trap threads and slowpokes you could get some real lulz there, partcicipate in raids and all this. it was just more fun to be, and it was easier to skip through daily cancer threads. now it's really impossible. the fall of the titan. i'm actually saddened
as for Sup Forums, well, i don't blame the entire board because they discuss stuff there. kids are the problem. the kind of kids who shout "fuck jews m8 xD". the kind of kids who don't know shit about politics, but visit Sup Forums because you can say "fuck niggers". they almost brag about visiting Sup Forums, and i've seen it a million times already, be it facebook, youtube comments or anything else. they are the ones hellbent on offending people everywhere, which in turn makes these people think that these retards are "Sup Forums's finest"

And you know what’s worse: it’s not going to stop. Politics have basically taken a hold in a lot of shit, like vidya, sports, music(always), and TV(always), so there’s no escape. It’s a hell that has happened because we went along with a joke that shouldn’t have happened

Fucking frog posters have gotten worse anyway

Attached: 7C6005BA-3783-432A-BD68-AFE0FE6C5579.jpg (620x349, 101K)

It’s like watching Rome in your face. Sup Forums was our rome and reddit were the invaders and barbarians. Now Sup Forums has assumed the role of a horrible constantinople and reddit once again invades as itself.

nuking Sup Forums would be the greatest thing that ever happened to this place. Political identities have made several anons into pretentious pieces of shit

that cover is pretty dope desu

And half the people in the thread didn't listen to it because the artist was of African descent.

dont leave OP theres good discussion
here and

totally agree its mostly because of the 2016 elections + redditors + the soy meme and pretty much all the shit that led up to the soy meme

ive been coming here since 2013 on and off and there was never a moment where people didn't say Sup Forums was shit but it has taken a turn recently and id say its 100% because of the posts that are political or even vaguely political. there were never this many before

now everyone is fucking paranoid and need to label whether or not the people they're interacting with are on the other team or not it sucks.

one positive thing ive seen though is that this place is nearly as dominated by memerap as it was a couple years ago

t. soyboy. cuck was way more prominent of a meme than soy and that was before the election. you've just been exposed to them more. this isn't your first rodeo. everyone remembers their first time. lost its pizassss

Sup Forums is absolutely the worst board on Sup Forums outside the obviously edgy shit that's full of underage fags.