Bottomless pit is the worst dg album

bottomless pit is the worst dg album

Attached: 77C09490-4EC2-4B32-95A6-8AE2501AC76B.png (737x691, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49B5f6awKOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dubs confirm

agreed but it's still a 9.5-9.9/10

2 white guys named an album "niggas on the moon"

honestly yeah
government plates may be the designated black sheep, but at least it has a few great tracks on it (you might think he loves you, anne bonny, birds, whatever I want)
bottomless pit to me just feels like DG are going through the motions in terms of production, lyrics, and vocals, there's really nothing on it we haven't heard plenty of before
steroids looks like it's heading in the right direction though, a lot more experimental, energetic, and fun overall

Attached: deathgrips.jpg (1357x903, 159K)

steroids underated af it just is non-stop aggression and it transitions so much better than their other albums

Dubs of truth
>Warping, Spikes and Houdini filler
>Trash is just Culture Shock
>the ear candy and "very shallow listening" concept doesn't make sense when you have The Money Store

however, Exmilitary is their best.

I dunno I like it. Clearly their least adventurous but the production is so fucking crisp and every song is incredibly catchy.

warping and spikes are filler?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

they are

2016 was a flop

they both have different lyrical concepts i’d give them that, but you’re right about that. lol idk i’ve almost become uninterested cause this wait.

This

Fuck no,.

Maybe houdini honestly but warping and spikes are really good songs desu, maybe not as good as other tracks on BP but they are not filler

t. Milo

BP is as if NLDW and The Money Store came together as one with a little hint of that Jenny Death guitar shit. So yeah, it's pretty good.

Tell me more

objectively wrong, but you do you

nldw is their best. i love some tracks off gp too. idk, i guess i’ve gotten older, maybe their magic is waring off.

I've only ever liked three tracks per release. Dunno how people like their entire output. How the fuck does something like Stockton belong on the same album as No Love, Lil' Boy, Come Up, etc.

the horror

Attached: 1460031647088.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

ride sounds fucking weird and awful on alot of tracks to me and i dont know why

Shut up Milo your music is pretentious bullshit and you're a woman abuser

>unironically thinking this
lel

No way ! Bubbles buried goes so hard. B.B. poison too. Unbelievable moments

Wow, frankly that's absurd that white peoples would even dare. Crossing the line

>no love for 3 bedrooms
baka desu senpai

AObey me!

I still can't get over the notion that it wasn't Ride's idea and that it's referencing the band in any way

I heard the first 2 songs and deleted it, so you're probably right

That would be TMS you fucking retard.

GP>BP>JD>TMS>EXM>NOTM>NLDW

Attached: 1521426510173.jpg (386x594, 61K)

All their music is fucking tash. I enjoy some literal shit, but these bois just make the most boring and mindnumbing shit out there.

Stockton is easily top 3 on that album, Lil Boy not even close. Get some decent taste.

I liked Houdini

nldw is their worst, I'd honestly rather listen to government plates over nldw lol. there's only one good song on nldw and that song is whammy.

Rides chest hair reminds be of the burnt spots on flat brad or cheese curds

>Trash is just Culture Shock
an insult to Culture Shock

Trash might be the dullest DG track to date

>simple drum loop
>literally 1 sample
>nothing else
>top 3 on nldw
who am i quoting because this cannot be a real opinion people have

nldw has some of the best lyricism in their entire discography, maybe the beats are slightly repetitive but given that nldw is the closest they have to a proper hip-hop album, that's fine since the lyrics are the focal point

awful take

That's wrong, Fashion Week is their worst album.

Pretty good bait

Nigga Houdini is the best track

Wrong. It's their second best album.

not him but the vocal hook is one of their best

I agree with this

mc ride is a group member, making it probably okay. there would only be reason for concern with ride being in the group, if it was called ni**ers on the moon, or niggas are the dirt or some shit.

I still think the "very shallow listening" concept applies to the lyrics rather than production
Money Store lyrics had way more substance than BP lyrics which are often self-referential

you are like a little baby. watch this:
EXM > NOTM > BP = TMS > NLDW > JD > GP

mc ride is the band leader its his band

Zach Hill is the actual band leader.

But Ride writes all the lyrics so NOTM was probably his idea.

This. Stockton is such fucking trash. Same league as Pss Pss.

JD > NOTM

even stockton is fucking better than whammy jesus christ

this, objectively

thats interesting because I think Whammy is probably the worst song they've ever made

shittiest take itt

hot take? more like shit take.

I fuck with the whole album, but I want you to prove me wrong

The Powers That B is the greatest death grips album ever made

I got trips and you didn't so I'm right

Does any other album have an equivalent to Hacker? As in a pretty lengthy song, with multiple hooks and really maximalist and layered production.

"Inanimate Sensation" feels like it might be something in that same vein but also not really, because it doesn't have the hooks.

Shut up Peggy

i dont care what fucking digits you have. jd is miles better than notm.

no love deep web best dg album

I’ve grown to have a distaste for NLDW. I just don’t enjoy it that much anymore. I’d put bottomless pit above that any day

I will continue to say that GP and NOTM is their best work. Everything else is good, but not as good. Although Steroids came close

BP doesn't have anything that comes even close to rivaling tracks like Lock your doors, no love, come up and get me, and black dice.

What do you guys prefer, when they would manipulate samples to emulate instruments or when they started incorporating live instruments in the music?

Personally I much prefer their sampling methods. There's something really lacking in terms of production ever since notm.

the only good place to smoke cigs at is the shower

youtube.com/watch?v=49B5f6awKOg

>being this wrong

All death grips albums are trash

Agreed, I absolutely hate Bottomless Pit, I can barely get through the first song.

niggas on the moon mein dude

Even if you don't like BP how can you possibly enjoy more GP?

I wish I knew what people saw in "spikes" but I really don't get it, it feels like a totally mediocre track and it does nothing for me. What's so good about it?

wtf does "on fire like a margarita made out if wood" even mean

Not while Fashion Week exists.

NLDW is my favourite DG album, but yeah Stockton gets annoying after a hundred listens. Not a bad song, just mediocre. Also those electricity sound effects are really lame.

I've recently discovered a love for Lil Boy, slept on it a long time but that track is fucking immense. The drums on it are crazy