6 strings to play on

>6 strings to play on
>people only have 4 fingers
Who designed this shit?

Attached: original(2).jpg (1200x480, 87K)

>88 keys
>two arms
what the fuck

Attached: keyharp.jpg (225x225, 7K)

nigga learn how to bar

>Left handed guitars are rare forcing some poor lefties to learn to play with the strings inverted
>Some of the greatest guitarists were left handed

Who decided this shit?

barrings for hipster plebs and you know it.

>88

heil

if you're literally the "major/minor bar chord: the band" then yeah I can see where you're coming from, but barring comes through with maj7 and maj9's

>disgruntled guitar noob detected

Enjoy not being able to play almost any song requiring a sharp or a flat chord.

clearly it's a grand conspiracy cooked up by a secret order known as the illumilefties

Dear god, I'll miss out on .05% of songs. Barring has its place, but its not with acoustic.

It has its place in generic acoustic, but not necessarily classical nylon type playing

What the fuck type of shit songs have you been learning? There are loads of acoustic songs, B flat, F sharp minor and C sharp minor come up all the time.

Would explain why so many of those great lefty guitarists have since died (the greatest at 27!)

>barring is for hipster plebs
i've taken the bait
enjoy never learning to play jazz guitar, and only playing open chords

I’m not even sure it’s bait, I think he’s just a pleb. I have little interest in jazz (into folk and blues) yet I realised a few weeks into learning I wouldn’t get anywhere without barre chords.

>jazz
>2018

Attached: 1519009964024.jpg (1024x689, 251K)

>2018
>not liking jazz

you're in for a horrible surprise next year

Favorite chords?

Mine is Am7 in this form 5x555x

Then you walk that shit up to Bm7 in the same form and back and you have some samba to have your friends play leads to.

more often than not you can use a finger on mutiple strings at once, use your thumb or also tune strings to fit the key you're in when played open.

Honestly on sound alone open E is my favourite chord. It’s fucking beautiful.

I learned how to play ska and honestly barre chords are easier than open chords to me.

If your hand starts hurting just do a lot of wrist curls and deadlifts. Remember that the most important thing about a musician is his stamina.

>called a woodwind instrument
>made out of metal

wat

Attached: 3CF6E503-DBC0-46DD-AED2-3878D4573D2D.jpg (842x1919, 334K)

>try to play guitar
>Me fingiees too short
>try anyway

Attached: C931C350-C493-4D27-B4DE-5C6577C3B9A0.jpg (400x400, 17K)

CAGED barring is literally the least hipster and most beginner way to play chords. It's a technique that's pretty much impossible to avoid and there's no reason to anyway unless you have tiny hands. Learning unconventional open/inverted shapes is good too, it really doesn't matter and it's all about how you're using them.