> Trump at Las Vegas, NV 6/18/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1hMKRcajYPA [Open]

LYING CROOKED HILLARY
> She’s at it again
lyingcrookedhillary.com
> Hillary Lies to Benghazi Families
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk [Open]
> 50 facts about Hillary
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/friday-wrap-up-top-50-facts-about-hillary-clinton-from-trump-stakes-of-the

LIVE STREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

ENTERTAINMENT
> The Wayne Dupree Show [RSB]
youtube.com/watch?v=PLzEnNMLWWs [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=ofHhYLRTfMQ [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=0_XGsX2mF_I [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/
forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2015/09/29/inside-the-epic-fantasy-thats-driven-donald-trump-for-33-years/#58c1c6a919ce
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/sellout-warren
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/stephen-miller-donald-trump-2016-policy-adviser-jeff-sessions-213992
youtube.com/watch?v=6nt71R71-No
pressherald.com/2016/06/25/portland-press-herald-june-2016-poll-results/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/27/immigrant-activists-blockade-stop-deportations/
youtube.com/watch?v=oitUui8t7d4
youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
twitter.com/larryelder/status/747374039128281088
infowars.com/trump-soros-both-predict-complete-disintegration-of-eu-following-brexit/
wtae.com/news/monessen-man-injured-in-samurai-sword-attack/40086706
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Long may she reign.

NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
>NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
>NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
>NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
>NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!

>TUESDAY JUNE 28, 2016:
Monessen, PA
2:30PM
Donald J Trump Policy Speech

>TUESDAY JUNE 28, 2016
St. Clairsville Ohio
Ohio University Eastern Campus - Health and Physical Fitness Building
7:00 PM
Donald J. Trump for President Rally

>WEDNESDAY JUNE 29, 2016
BANGOR, ME
Cross Insurance Center
4:00 PM
Donald J. Trump for President Rally

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never release his tax returns
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky shitskins
>Trump will never deport spics
>Trump will never win a second term

#Dubs4Hill

Awoo

FUCKING KEK

GIVE THEM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE DONALD

YOU FUCKING GLORIOUS BASTARD

YES

>leaf

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

reminder that trump is a delusional liar who tried to convince forbes for 33 years that he is worth more than he is.

forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2015/09/29/inside-the-epic-fantasy-thats-driven-donald-trump-for-33-years/#58c1c6a919ce

he's right to compare his campaign to the Brexit vote: he'll say anything you want to hear so you'll vote for him and then walk it all back when he's elected and realizes he can't accomplish anything he promised.

don't fall for a crook's money-making scam, you're smarter than this. you donmt have to like hillary or even vote for her, but support another republican nominee that has a real chance of beating her and actually running the country well.

if you let your enemies fuck your wife, you win

DONALD CALLS OUT ELIZABETH WARREN
POCAHONTAS BTFO

Will Hillary take the bait and pick Warren?

Deport this

Roger Stone just confirmed on Infowars the other day that internal polling by the Trump campaign has him winning 3/4 swing states and tailing 1-2% nationwide and leading 2% in one poll.

Hope he's right.

Wait do you guys actually filter people saying stuff that you don't like? Lol thats pretty sad...safespace?

>barbell fell on his neck
wallstreet won't let her. unless thats a ploy

They want a safe space because reality is too harsh for them
#imwithher

this is my canadian waifu

just niggers

>2 women in charge of America

we'd be better off just nuking ourselves

POLITICO HIT PIECE / EXPOSE ON STEPHEN MILLER

Liberals in the comments section calling him Goebbels. They get it.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/stephen-miller-donald-trump-2016-policy-adviser-jeff-sessions-213992

MOVEMENT

Beginning of the End for the New World Order?

youtube.com/watch?v=6nt71R71-No

You have to go back.

some posters say the same things thread after thread

DONALD JUST DESTROYED ELIZABETH WARREN:

FIRST FOR WATCHERS ON THE WALL
TEXAS REPORTING IN

>implying the wall street meme isn't just a ploy to get get dumb democrats to vote for her

She's actually very pro bank

Makes sense if you weigh the highly negative polls "correctly". I think Trump is down ~3% or so nationally.

>support another republican nominee that has a real chance of beating her and actually running the country well.

That's it, I am now a #CruzMissile. We need a strong, consistent, constitutional Conservative to run as a third-party in the General.

>counting Jews as white

SO I TOLD TRUMP TO DESTROY GOOFY WARREN

HAHAHAHAAAHAHA THE MADMAN DID IT HOLY SHIT

i said that.

I..I cant even tell if that real or not... Please save us Trumpsama

pressherald.com/2016/06/25/portland-press-herald-june-2016-poll-results/

This poll is great for Trump. Up by 1 in the 2nd CD. If Trump gets a good share of those independents and gets more Republicans to his side, he wins.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/27/immigrant-activists-blockade-stop-deportations/

They'll be gone one the Don is POTUS. Hope he also declares open season on them.

is Miller jewish? his head looks tailor-made for a yarmulke

Reminder to fellow shills:

Our #1 priority is to convince Trumplets that the conspiracy against them is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=oitUui8t7d4

Holy moly MTV went full retard again

As Clinton tries to salvage support among the Bernie Sanders wing of the Democrat Party, Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) has become a turncoat for the causes she supposedly supports. While Warren claims that Wall Street businesses have too much influence in D.C., by paying “barely disguised bribes,” through campaign contributions. The Clinton campaign has accepted over $41 million this cycle from Wall Street interests. Warren is also campaigning for the author of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a deal she has routinely slammed. This is a trade deal that Clinton has expressed support for in over 45 public speeches. Warren’s campaigning for Clinton stands in stark contrast to the liberal ideals she once practiced. This sad attempt at pandering to the Sanders wing is another example of a typical political calculation by D.C. insiders. Mr. Trump has been against TPP from the start of his campaign because he understands how detrimental it would be to American workers. He will continue to fight for the American people and serve them over the special interests in Washington, D.C.

major news media outlets are now snooping around Sup Forums

It's really

wtf I hate infowars now

Source?

The reason why we can't tell if this is real or fake is because he's such a pandering faggot that if he actually does say it, it wouldn't be surprising.

She's so fucking stupid that the odds are high. They've been very chummy together. And Clinton probably thinks it's a good pick because Warren is tough in her eyes.

Clinton isn't seen publicly with the other 2 robots on her VP short list.

If she does pick Warren then Wall Street backers will drop her like a ton of bricks.

>please come to MA soon
>please come to MA soon
>please come to MA soon
literally the birthplace of the revolution, our next revolution has to start here too

wait a minute
*hacking cough
you're telling
*cackling laugh
that donald trump
*has ministroke
is tied in the polls
*shits through pantsuits

Stone has been spot on with everything. The only thing he got wrong was that he thought they are going to steal the nomination from Trump and play much more aggressively with the delegate bounding. That was before Paul "Delegate will vote the way they are supposed to" Manafort came along.

>bankers
>white

He was only here once. I missed it.

why the fuck are you hammering clinton on her coziness with the banks?'
trump's tax deal is like a fucking handjob to the banks and big business
he's a goddamn real estate mogul, why the fuck do you think he'd gove a shit about you or middle class america?

Any more details on this user? Do we know what states he's ahead in?

Would Warren even help her AT ALL in the rust belt? Or even for dem black votes or spic votes?

It seems like she would alienate men further from the ticket

I saw a .gif that showed Warren giving a speech when it dawned on me. She's the female Jeb Bush. He body language is that of no confidence. She also speaks as if she's seconds away from crying.

You all are SO fucked. The Clinton/Warren dream team ticket is coming. Drumpf won't stand a chance against those two.

More Women than Men vote, unfortunately.

woah...

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

All Warren does is make it even easier for Trump to win.
Doubling down on 2 shrill old white ladies who are in it for the money. Trump goading Clinton in to picking Warren is his single smartest play

help us Donald Trump, you're our only hope
youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

S-stop.

>mfw he came to my state two times and i went to both rallies

>This is a trade deal that Clinton has expressed support for in over 45 public speeches

Holy shit, does Trump have her Wall Street speeches?

now he looks like one of us

No way she's that unaware.

Imo Warren would only serve to make any issue involving men seem like an us vs them attack further alienating men. Literally Clinton's best option would be >fucking a white male, but her constituency is neck deep in identity politics for that to be a possible option.

two revolutions, if you count Shay's Rebellion. You know, the thing that convinced the Founders to write the Constitution and Bill of Rights

They'll lock up the crazy cat lady vote. Not even regular women would vote that. Deep down they want a strong man to lead

the entire news cycle today is dedicated to Warren's scathing remarks on Trump, not the other way around

nice try though on his part

I can't fucking fathom how she calls Donald thin skinned when he's a lifelong ruthless NY businessman.
Is he a bully or thin skinned Warren which is it you stupid bitch you can't have it both ways.

Warren is so thin skinned it takes Trump 1 sentence tweet to trigger a dozen from her

>mfw he's come to my city 5 times

>old shrill woman spouting racist and bigot over and over again

Yeah, I can imagine all those blue collars workers being swayed by that.

At least when you guys shitpost, its actually funny. Unlike a certain fucking leaf.

She's very easily triggered

Ruthless? Have you seen the Clinton kill list? Like 100 people the Clintons have had killed over the years to silence critics.

Why do you fucks support a puppet of the New World Order? He will be the New World Order's yes man and will make our lives miserable. I hope the GOP has some sense and dump Trump at the RNC.

Women VP's have done absolutely NOTHING to gain the female vote historically, it would literally be the worst pick.

Stop posting this pasta leafy

twitter.com/larryelder/status/747374039128281088
what do you think?

>youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
This is fucking great.

He's been to my state twice and I missed both times

In terms of business you mongoloid. Clinton is a snake choking in the shadows. Trump is the lion that goes for the throat on the savannahs because he's the king and gives no fucks

Dems are patting themselves on the back about the "secret weapon" they have in Warren

>white

HOLY SHIT

>Trump, Soros Both Predict Complete “Disintegration” Of EU Following Brexit
infowars.com/trump-soros-both-predict-complete-disintegration-of-eu-following-brexit/

TRUMP IS ALWAYS RIGHT WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT THIS SHIT.

SOROS IS ALWAYS RIGHT WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT THIS SHIT.

THE EU IS OVER LADS IT'S FUCKING OVER.

>Monessen
wtae.com/news/monessen-man-injured-in-samurai-sword-attack/40086706

>A Monessen man is recovering after being attacked by his one-armed brother-in-law with a Samurai sword, police said.

What the fuck America

Why won't Deray pick up the phone when Ghost calls him?

This is one of the more hilarious uses of the Texas Sharpshooter fallacy, and I applaud whoever made this to fool conservatives.

RARE FLAG

Yeah, heads up, they are onto us.

Pic related, the first part of the article

>nazis watch out.jpg
leeeel

Soros is actually smart. Ideally he wanted the UK to stay in the EU but he shorted the GBP and made mad bank off it. He's dishonest and slimy but he knows how to make money.

What is the easiest way to get Trump to win the electoral college?
Florida,Ohio,PA
Florida,Ohio,Mich
Florida,Ohio,Colorado,Iowa,nh
Florida,Ohio,VIrginia,Iowa
Florida,Ohio,Virginia,Colorado
Florida,Ohio,Virginia,NH
Or losing Florida while winning Virginia,PA,Michigan?
Or losing Florida and Virginia, and winning PA,Michigan,Wisconsin

What is Trumps best chance?

2/2. Lucky us we keep strict OpSec and never disclose our information via external tools, right? right?

(looking at you, extra flag extension users)

trump's tax deal is a windfall for banks and the wealthy

why would he support middle america? he's in it to make money

Goebbels is indeed Jewish