youtube.com/watch?v=fgc0SHuQGMw
youtube.com/watch?v=v2lMWMhWhm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOATest costume
/comfycore/

FLYING THROUGH THREADS AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

Ha! Very true.

It would without a doubt.

Married, kid on the way, teaching full-time, etc...
Life is interesting to say the least.

I just realized capaldi leaving may lend credence to the nardole/watcher meme.

even the boardies are talking about capaldi leaving

>Capaldi spent most of his era being asked when he was going to leave

Can you stop saying this? It's embarrasing

On the one hand, the Watcher might finally be explained.
On the other... this theory would actually be true...

It's my ultimate wish that the show takes a harder sci fi edge if it's gonna be rebooted. Been too long of the fairy tale bs

what?

When will the "3 seasons 4 years" meme die?

It hasn't been fairy tale shit since matt left

How is it a meme when the 2nd Doctor created it?

>A tripfag who calls themselves TomBakersGiantWang (not even with an apostrophe) is a full-time teacher.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgc0SHuQGMw

How many doctors would be able to pull off a solo episode where they're the only character with lines like capaldi did?

the "boardie" thing

I really was hoping Capaldi would break Tom's record. 3-4 years seems to be the norm. Before we know it we'll have blazed through 11 more.

To be fair I teach art. You can be a huge dumb ass and do that.

Teachers can have senses of humor. Also he adopted it prior to teaching iirc.

HAPPENING. GET READY FOR MEME MAGIC.

Eccleston
Hurt
Possibly McGann
Troughton

That's it.

I think Troughton actually gave this advice to Peter Davison way back when too

2, 3, 4, 6, 7, Later 8, War, 11

You can also be a huge dumbass and have a child. But I wouldn't recommend it.

All those doubles were pleasing to kek apparently.

Considering our new cast, what do you think Chibnall's plans are for Series 11?

T. Baker
C.Baker
Definitely not Mcoy
Maybe Mcgann
Eccleston
Tennant if RTD isn't writing it
Smith

I still remember when /who/ was speculating who would replace Matt. I put this pic together and used to post it in threads.

How long after Matt's announcement was Capaldi revealed?

I want to say like 90 days, but the 4th dimension isn't my strong suit so you'd better ask google.

>but the 4th dimension isn't my strong suit
No kidding. The 4th dimension is going to kill you before the 100th Anniversary.

When does S11 filming start?
They've got to announce the new people by then

Summer.We'll know by the end of March, if not sooner.

Say hello to the Thirteenth Doctor

Wonder if we'll get a reveal special, like with Capaldi.

I THOUGHT /WHO/ WAS SUPPOSED TO USE MEME MAGIC TO KEEP CAPALDI ON

Around the same time series 10 finishes. So they'll have to announce it during or before that. My money's on before.

Doubt it, I think they were just milking the 50th anniversary with that

No treating my body like an amusement park in my youth fear of doctors and medicine and corn syrup will do me in before the passage of time. Father time's got your number too. Kale smoothies not that bad by the way.
That's not how meme magic works. It and kek favors chaos and repeating digits ironically.

They'd be fools not to. They need all the help they can get in generating hype these days.

/who/'s meme magic is only strong enough to get bill to say 'doctor what'

why, what do you call them?

It was a bit bizarre. Both Tennant and Smith were announced in papers, news, mags, and media sites. Capaldi had this almost hour build up show. It would make sense to make that the new precedence.

We're definitely getting stuck with a female Doctor this time aren't we?

Either that or a black/muslim Doctor

they might to show how progressive they are.
but more likely they'll play it safe

Well you'd think they'd push confidential because every other flagship drama has a talkback or making of companion. It can't be all that expensive to make. 1 person with a camera and another to do VO.

Predict her smug reaction.
youtube.com/watch?v=v2lMWMhWhm0

>what is doctor who extra?

Would there be enough interest? Does anyone really care anymore?

it's just a webshow right?

>I don't know what a muslim is but I hate them anyway

>Does anyone really care anymore?
The fact that we can really ask that question goes to show how badly they need to revamp interest.

Does she not like Capaldi?

Considering our new cast, what do you think Chibnall's plans are for Series 11?

>A cast full of thick black women

The best way to push niggers and women without making everyone pissed off

why doesn't she like capal?

>state that the next doctor is probably going to be female or a minority
>OMG THAT MEANS HE HATE MINORITIES

kys

stop that

Kim Kardashian isn't black.

you will be missed

I put a lot effort into this, just play along before I have an aneurysm.

>Capaldi said he'd stay for series 11 if he liked the direction Chibnall wanted to take the show

hoooooo boy

If he were a Doctor in the seventies, Capaldi would make a classic Doctor, without a doubt, but the current scripts wont give him room to flourish, he's had three amazing stories out of series 8 and 9, and countless average episodes. They immediately gave up on his grumpy and dignified personality after series 8 and made him a generic Tennant/Smith clone, when he is not an actor suited to that role, giving him meme sunglasses and a guitar might pacify the nerds, but ordinary people just see him as ridiculous. I was hoping the character would be improved under Chibnal, but no, it seems Moffat is going down and taking Capaldi down with him.

We hardly knew ye Capaldi, at least you'll shine in the inevitable BFAs

>Harder sci-fi edge
Hahahaha that's not happening unfortunately

Moffat was flawed but at least he attempted to play with some of the conventions of time-travel, more than RTD did at least, and people hated it. If the BBC get their wish, Chibnall's going to be whipped into writing some hardcore council estate, normie, eastenders bullshit to try winning back the Russell T Davies audience.

Expect a young handsome doctor, 7 episodes of a 12 episode season set on present-day Earth, and directly addressed romance with the primary companion.

I would like that, nothing super serious of course

Could Rowan Atkinson make Doctor Who great again?

They tried to hire a black actor the last time, Capaldi was their second choice, embrace diversity white boy.

>They immediately gave up on his grumpy and dignified personality after series 8 and made him a generic Tennant/Smith clone, when he is not an actor suited to that role, giving him meme sunglasses and a guitar might pacify the nerds, but ordinary people just see him as ridiculous.
Every single part of this is wrong.

he too famous to be the doctor but in another life he would've worked fine.

also I'm disappointed they didn't try a surprise regeneration.

was so excited for Capaldi but it was just meh

Nevar 4get

You think it's a coincidence that 11 was memeing on top of a tank as his second series intro,? it was their way of saying "We're sorry, we wont try anything new again"

>If he were a Doctor in the seventies, Capaldi would make a classic Doctor, without a doubt, but the current scripts wont give him room to flourish
Oh yeah, this is also backwards. Man, how can one poster be so wrong about everything?

>There will never be a surprise regeneration in the age of leaks and big announcements

He thinks that the next Doctor might be muslim. Not Arabic, MUSLIM.

Hartnell, Tom, McCoy and McGann

Just take your sub-90 IQ and get out of here.

do you have a source for that quote? I remember hearing it before, but proof would be good

This desu
Capaldi's Doctor has a very different personality than that of 10 and 11.

Superficially they can all seem like the same "lolsorandom" shit, but that's only if don't actually watch the show.

>Hartnell without anyone there to keep things moving when he forgets his lines
It would be a crapshoot.

emphasis on the word TRY.

>only tell the people who need to know
>film an alternate scene where he does a fake-out regeneration
>the fake out is the real deal
>use a small, trusted crew

I might be nearly impossible but it would be worth a try, imagine watching the finale and not knowing it was going to happen.

or actually I wish it wasn't announced before the series starts because that's what we'll be thinking about now, also xmas regeneration is annoyingly unavoidable.

You're forgetting that filming takes place almost a year ahead of time

It's all true and you know know it. They may as well have fired Capaldi after Series 8 because after that the character was almost unrecognisable.

Can Chibbs save the show?

Only Nicki can save the show.

no
but it will be prime meme fodder

Trust me, I'm the Doctor.

Series 11, Episode 1: Attack Of The Fan Girls

>muscular macho man
Do you even watch the show?

Just fucking end the Christmas special with Capaldi doing the regeneration glow bullshit and then don't show off who it is. Moffat finishes his era in the way he knows best - with a hyped-up spectacle of a cliffhanger that can't possibly go anywhere good. Chibnall is left to clean up the mess, choose how to reveal the new actor for the Doctor, and so on.

>giving him meme sunglasses and a guitar might pacify the nerds, but ordinary people just see him as ridiculous

Seeing /who/ treat those glasses like the second coming was infuriating.

Seriously though who is gonna be the next Doctor? And how would you want Based Capal's regeneration to be?

Also he said he's not done yet so hopefully audios by next year.

Capaldi will do a guitar smash in his regeneration episode

It's a meme, you dip.

I want a quiet regen, with a different effect.
maybe a call back to the first doctor, he actually falls to the floor after being poisoned or something.

literally Nicki Minaj.

the glasses were a cool refresher, very silly but DW is silly by nature

Remember how RTD's original plan for 10 leaving was that he would die saving one family or something?

Something like that could work for capaldi