Brit/pol/- It's all happening as planned Edition

>Parliament may fight back against Brexit result
archive.is/3FqIn

>EU Foreign Affairs Chief: Europe Needs an EU Army
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/27/foreign-chief-europe-needs-eu-army/

>manchild breaks his TV, pissy over Brexit result
youtube.com/watch?v=3Sm8O77eKiA

>Tarek Fatah on Brexit (based af)
pbs.twimg.com/media/ClzDmuEVYAASrC4.jpg (embed)

>Chris Bryant claims Jeremy Corbyn 'may have voted 'leave'
archive.is/AAMkl

For anyone actually worried about a second referendum:

twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/732562392131997697 (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890
twitter.com/Mike_Fabricant/status/747470549245431809
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662545/How-hackers-hijacked-petition-demanding-second-EU-referendum-mocked-British-democracy-signing-42-000-signatories-Vatican-City-population-840.html#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=AwyiDXp3xlc
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jeremy-corbyn-allies-sabotaged-labour-in-campaign-and-fuelled-brexit_uk_576eb1b5e4b0d2571149bb1f
twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/747501706020265984
youtube.com/watch?v=3Sm8O77eKiA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

>brits would rather be free than broke

LAD spotted at the Iceland game.

EU just cannot stop being shit.

IT WAS ME LABOUR
IT WAS ME, ALL ALONG

>Free trade between AUS, NZ & UK confirmed.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890

First for confirmation of Aus/NZ trade deals with UK.

twitter.com/Mike_Fabricant/status/747470549245431809

Dumping Cucky Carswell

Leadership contest incoming for Labour.
Corbyn will win and the party will have to split in two.
Mark my fucking words.

Sic semper tyrannis

Well, Hannan once again said there's basically going to be us in the single market with free movement. I don't think we're gonna end up leaving in any capacity at all

We'll be doing this forever, you and I.

Why am I the only one hyped for this?

Just got a call from my Boss. If the pound drops any lower I risk losing my job, which means I wont be able to pay rent and will be homeless.

Brexit was fun when it was not going to happen, but this is not what I had in mind for 2016.

Schulz and Juncker should be kicked out right about now if Bryssels wants to retain any credibility.

Reminder that meme magic is real:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662545/How-hackers-hijacked-petition-demanding-second-EU-referendum-mocked-British-democracy-signing-42-000-signatories-Vatican-City-population-840.html#comments

Peter Hitchens called it

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk

rip credit rating

also, why the fuck is camoron not going to invoke article 50 for fuck sake, stop wasting time

thanks for making yourself known so early in the thread so we can filter you.

tough shit

Lads just came back from Glastonbury festival. Never met so many remainers in one place. I was awoken at about 6 am to the sound of nu-males screeching shit like "democracy is dead" "we've fucked it" "nation of racists". Never felt so fucking smug

Hype

That doesn't look like a manchild.

youtube.com/watch?v=AwyiDXp3xlc

Does anyone else have mega respect for Corbs right now?

Not only did he follow his convictions by deliberately sabotaging the Labour Remain campaign but he's not letting these blairite cucks force him out through the standard political back-stabbing routine

I think he's a retard and a menace but holy shit does he have balls

Ban evading autist detected.

MODS

>Going to Glastonbury in the first place

I wouldn't be so sure. He also said many others don't agree with him.

poor cameron

Man why does Brexit have to be filled with such small minded yobs?

You wouldn't see Remain stirring up up hate against a group based on their race, age, income and/or educational background!

We did it lads, fuck the globalists.

Could be worse.

Hello The Honourable Member for Clacton

Fuckin' noice.

Always there for the motherland.

whats your job

>he wouldnt rather sleep in the streets than live comfortably in a unfree britain

God save the Queen!

LET IT BE SO

BY LORD KEK

I lost all respect I had for him the second he hopped on the remain campaign. I'm gleefully enjoying the implosion of Labour though.

reported for ban evasion

McDonnell speaking to London crowd saying Corbyn is definitely not resigning

On BBC news now.

You're not! I cant fucking wait to replace every item in my house that says made in china with made in UK, AUS and NZ

Today we are on day 2 of the crash. The crash will last until the start of World War 3.

Truly this battle was a victory for the NEETs

But I think he wanted all of you people to know the truth. He wanted to live on in your memory, not as a leader, but as an honest man. But he was forbidden to tell you himself. And that's why he campaigned to remain. Sup Forums, history will ever know what he did. No one will ever learn the truth. His story... his true voting intention, will endure only in your hearts. Everything he did, he did for his country. He sacrificed his integrity and his position for his native land. He was a real hero. He was a true Comrade.

I fucking hate other students, thank fuck I'm a shut in at uni and never have to interact with the fuckers.

THE AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR UNELECTABILITY

Which bands did you see?

>vote to leave because UK doesn't want free movement of EU nationals to UK
>joins EEA which requires free movement of EU nationals

top banter

NO
NOT THEM TOO
UKIP WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE GAYS, NOT JOIN THEM

Our media and week politicians who dont believe in Britain have created a horrible situation right now. They have let the collapsing, poor EU look strong and desirable to investors.

>AUS$600bn shitposting containers on their way already

wtf i hate brexit now

PRAISE HIM

Why do so many still oppose the will of God?

Gibraltar belongs to the Spanish.

>Now, now, now, now, now hold on dear boy; none of us principled libertarians in the Leave campaign ever SAID we would DECREASE immigration; indeed its economic benefits are quite amazing

>You must have us confused for those conservative racists whose campaign group we took over by making Vote Leave the official one.

>What? Breakup of communities? Morality? Please - I'm trying to talk about money here!

>So what if we can't control our borders, bigot? As long as we're in the EEC we get the best economic benefit with none of that closed-borders rubbish. It's the best of both worlds!

I hope we fucking riot if that's on the cards.

If these MPs can ignore the democratic process, why shouldn't we do the same?

only some

Anyone watching McDonnell giving his speech on Corbyn?

He redeemed himself by deliberately sabotaging his own campaign-

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jeremy-corbyn-allies-sabotaged-labour-in-campaign-and-fuelled-brexit_uk_576eb1b5e4b0d2571149bb1f

He probably did more damage on the inside than out in the end

Gibraltar belongs to the Nords

They can fuckin' have it for all I care mate

You wouldn't have this problem if you were NEET.

twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/747501706020265984

CORBYN IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE

Rent boy.

The boys are back in town.

Is that Farage's real twitter account?

Pip pip tally ho chums

Germany belongs to the native Syrians.

What benefits does the Norway / similar position actually bring?

Seems a downgrade from what we currently have.

Hardly, the Asian markets are making a recovery though. A lot of investers think more member states will leave the EU now.

We haven't even started negotioations lad.

They won't happen before next year, most likely. Quit fretting, we're very good at stitching up trade'n'tarrif deals.

>McDonnell: Small number of MPs are undermining the party

>small number

kek

Nice patriotic get my fellow...

...oh.

>Did it sting?

No, wish it was.

top kek

SDP 2.0 NOW

Yes fucking please.

wtf i hate brexit now

Think you might want to look at what's happening. Your hands outs are going to stop if the pound keeps getting lower. We're literally becoming poorer as a country very rapidly.

WEW

No one really wants to live/work in Norway so free movement is a net benefit to them.

?
He missed 777 by 1

Beast of Bolsover Dennis Skinner is with McDonnell as he says Corbyn is not going anywhere.

Skinner was anti-EU, remember. Good sign.

Get a job as a fisherman.

I agree and I fully understand that he was never actually on board with remain but he still went back on his principles and threw his hat into the ring as a remainer. Clearly he had his arm bent by (((globalists))) and that shows he's a spineless fuck.

>Labour destroying itself

Sky News.