Writes dullest franchise

>writes dullest franchise
>writes dullest insults

I don't get it,..

You're just mad because you're a lonely virgin.

ur a cuck Harry

lonely virgin BTFO!

>inb4 350 comments of "I'm not le virgin. Reeeeeee. I hate Rowling

Can't wait for this bitch to learn some modesty. What needs to happen for her to get off her high horse?

>shaming virgins

I am literally shaking right now.

I wish I knew how this twitter bullfuck works.

Did he die?

Sup Forums needz to leave

If I had a nickle for every time this insult's happened over the internet.

Yes I'm a Catholic and against adultery and I believe in waiting till marriage like Christ said. But apparently cause I'm not a hypersexed filthy minded degenerate I'm a cuck? Okay then kiddo, enjoy your unsatisfying marriage and faithless kids who hate you.

She used to be so mummy and qt, now she's turned into a fucking monster.
stop ruining my childhood!
>REEEEEEEE

kitteh :3

>dumb frogposter gets btfo on twitter
>comes crying to Sup Forums
Pottery!

I thought Brits were good at bantz?

>writes books for children
>thinks she's deep

>he's an autistic virgin
go kill yourself

I agree it's a stupid insult but also getting triggered like a Redditor and spazzing out about it is pretty stupid too.
>inb4 this thread was moved to Trash

YASSSS QUEEN! SLAY!!

for every Muslim leftists let into the West, a Sup Forumsack will migrate to your favorite board. If you don't stop, we won't stop.

This is a /r9k/ issue you retard.

R/eddit users like you that can't even be bothered to lurk enough to fit in are what need to leave.

He comes crying back to his safe space after he got blasted by rowling.

Somebody post it.

Is that Sup Forums?

>Still more successful than you will ever be.

NO
As a certified member of the Sup Forums memes panel, I hereby rule that the Dullest franchise pasta is only applicable to Harry Potter threads, not JK Rowling threads

Are you guy with in operation 'Attack lefties Holy Grail' ?
Also tweet this to her

How could she BTFO anyone if she's the author of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Weak, already saw this exact version on Sup Forums. Sad!

Are you really surprised she writes such dull insults? After all she authored the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

You think?

You nigga posted this on Sup Forums too

Rowling just brutalized that beta.

triggered drumpfkin detected

Cuck

mfw i like books from every tier

>Harold Bloom
pls user.

He's a contrarian dinosaur who thinks popular writing is the death of art.

>using virgin as an insult
wow just wow

>Hemingway
>Anything above low-tier

Fuckin lmao

Maybe Rowling is actually a virgin, or the biggest slut you will ever meet

The irony is that Harold Bloom would call that list casual trash.

Say what you want about the Harry Potter kids books but JK Rowling is beloved around the world. Trump is hated by literally everyone apart from Sup Forums and inbred rednecks. He will go down in history as a worse president than George W. Bush and it's only been 10 days.

You do know this is pasta right? Stale pasta to be honest

>Hemingway
>not a great author

confirmed triggered

lets not pretend like jk rowling isn't a talented lady and whoever she is talking to on twitter in the picture isn't a loser, beyond any politics.

I know right. I fell asleep reading A Farewell to Arms.

Yeah, but the intro is the same, that's what I'm complaining about.

Now I know, thanks

Even her cat hates her life

Twelve more years libtard

>Churchill quote
Embarrassing.

go back to tumblr and take your shitty gifs with you

Every pepe poster and far right moron should be dragged out into the streets and put down desu

>Doesn't like Churchill
Sad!

fucking lmao

Pleb spotted.

>George W. Bush
>bad

Not gonna lie, I'm really bummed about this. I'm the biggest Harry Potter fan on the planet and I'm 35 year old virgin. Me and my Harry Potter cosplaying friends are all virgins and were all just devastated that our literary hero would shame us like this. Not cool, Rowling, not fucking cool.

Why do women always go to the Virgin comment to attack guys

How assblasted are you guys about harry potter? This thread got moved to /trash/ before.

Pasta guy confirmed bitter virgin. How angry are you all? I bet you aren't even white. Fucking hell.

Eminem said that quote, not Churchill

Calling someone a virgin is considered good banter now?

She's right. Sup Forums is always wrong.

Because deep down she knows pussy is her only value to men.

hey

how does it feel that the only time your waifu was even remotely relevant was during the fappening?

>*forgets that the majority of her fanbase are virgins

Considering how anally devastated the board was today and still is right now about this, I'd say it was good banter.

Wait a second.

Because they know it makes you self-conscious and triggers you.

>implying
Harry potter is fuckino

Are you going to be ok snowflake?

Wait are you actually that frogposter on twitter she insulted in front of millions of people?

How is this user getting btfo?

Granted her insult was pretty bad, but that's because her shadow writers aren't around anymore.

Daaaaaaamn rekt

FROGPOSTERS ON POOICIDE WATCH

Milhouse?

No she's not.
She's a joke. If she were beloved her latest book wouldn't have crashed and burnt. It would've done brilliantly on her "belovedness" alone.

Not about my opinion on Churchill, it's about how Churchill quotes are for the feeble minded.

>attacked by the media meme

He got nothing but free advertising dipshit

Dumb frogposter got btfo

Seriously, how does virginity invalidate person's opinion?

lol, didn't this old harpy plagiarize her 'arry pottah books? imagine being so incompetent that you can't write young adult fiction.

Ladies and gentlemen, the tolerant left.

Kind of wondering that myself, OP took that shit pretty seriously.

I applaud Rowling's bantz, it is just bantz.

> a grown ass women in her fifties using virgin as an insult

don't worry bud you will slip it in one day

I am not really angry, its just really depressing to need to see someone like JK Rowling use the virgin insult on probably some 25 year old basement kid. This is literally as bad as when Amy Schumer virgin-shamed that one kid who made a mildly funny sex insult to her but then made Twitter literally crusade against him for a week on top of that.

The kid didn't need to call her a shitty writer but she shouldn't be calling our president 'worse than Voldemort' either and trying to act like some holier than thou rebel for believing in the current year narrative.

Personally, I just think social media was a mistake and everyone should just stop having open in your face political opinions and brutalizing people with them. Rowling can think what she wants but jumping on the Trump Is Evil bandwagon is just really lazy and honestly lots of people love Trump here, if you peel away all the false outrage he is doing amazing things.

Australia just adopted our exact travel ban BTW.

Like today Trump made a pledge to help small businesses and remove regulations that were keeping them poor. That's pretty cool. He's gotten us out of poisonous agreements such as TPP, is going to renegotiate NAFTA, build the border wall to help with illegal immigration and I could go on but won't.

TL:DR you can disagree with Trump but it doesn't make him evil, he hasn't done anything previous presidents haven't done before and is using logical plans to solve our problems. We are in the midst of a scary time because this is a revolution so its okay to be scared but we are doing the right thing probably, stop letting the media scare and fool you more than you should be including J.K. Rowling.

So many triggered Sup Forumstards in this thread! SJW BTFO

When will the left start being sensitive about virgins? They should think of them as trans-asexual or smth. Or maybe transsluts?

as if most of her fans aren't sexless millennials as well

>triggered Sup Forumstards
>SJW BTFO

>A grown ass virgin in his thirties gets upset at virgin used as an insult

she's not wrong.

r9k here.The fuck you saying? Go back to reddshit, normie.

>25 y/o
>Kid

More proof this entire generation is a horde over protected, coddled whingers.

"X is like Voldemort"

X = anything remotely conservative.

She's so good at writing children's books because she's a child.