Why doesn't Sup Forums like Mac DeMarco anymore?

Why doesn't Sup Forums like Mac DeMarco anymore?

Attached: 657890.jpg (535x800, 64K)

because he pooped his butt

they don't want to admit they like the same music as hot topic alt chicks.

Attached: IMG_3838.jpg (552x772, 117K)

Because he’s a doppelgänger

I never did. I tried to when I first heard him and thought it was over my head or something. I still loathe him

I did like it when I was a pleb. but his music is fucking boring now that I've listened to more music. Something you can't admit apparently

I mean I liked his most recent album and some of the older songs, but he just isn't anything special.

Sup Forums liked him until he made the same album 4 times. by the time he put out this old dog (his best yet) most people had already jumped ship

his fanbase doesn't help either

i never liked him. he seemed like a dumbass

Kek

ok?

I'm not sure Sup Forums ever liked him in the first place. I enjoy his music, I think he makes sweet-sounding pop melodies even if he's repetitive. It's unfortunate that he has so brainless teenage fans, as I suspect that's part of what turns people off to him.

I don't think it's fair to say that this old dog and rock and roll night club are the same album.

Talentless hack general?

Attached: Lynch2.jpg (683x1024, 268K)

I love Mac DeMarco. Underrated bass lines on Salad Days. Dude kills it

Love the dude. I always jam his music. It's the happiest music with the saddest lyrics. Let Her Go for instance.

I found him through a guy smoking 5-meo-dmt.

Freaking Out the Neighborhood. Fuck I love that sound he has.

I call the sound heroin rock. Jangle pop is probably a better term though

you're still a pleb bro.

do you guys think he sexually assaulted ppl along with his friend alex calder? thats the rumor on the streets

OP clearly doesn't have friends to have fun with. What a fucking looser

I liked Alex Calder's music too, too bad he did the dirt

I dont know anything about the alex calder stuff.

Are you talking about that thing with him at the party and those highschool girls?

Attached: 1504075755477.jpg (317x357, 50K)

naw, talking about the stereotypical alex taking advantage of drunk girls at shows, he's been doin that for years now, probably not so much nowadays.

mac apparently did the same thing in the very early days (2010-2011)

I don't know. If its true that kinda sucks but I feel like most dudes (including myself) would probably end up doing something like that if I was young and getting famous