What does Sup Forums think of Ghostemane?

What does Sup Forums think of Ghostemane?

Attached: 6657973.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ghostemane/ghostemane-venom
soundcloud.com/ghostemane/ghostemane-mercury-retrograde
youtube.com/watch?v=L0xW6_ACZCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does he sing the gucci gang?

cultural appropriator

nice bait

Frontline was good

He's probably my favorite out of the scene but some of his stuff misses the mark quite a bit

For every project he drops there's one or two good songs. The cross over between metal and hip hop is becoming more apparent as he grows as an artist, so I think it'll be cool to see what he has in the future.

What are your thoughts on his two most popular tracks?

soundcloud.com/ghostemane/ghostemane-venom
soundcloud.com/ghostemane/ghostemane-mercury-retrograde

why listen to ghostemane when you can just listen to scarlxrd and get what you wish ghostemane would make

lame animay rapper

He's a pretty cool guy with a dope taste in music. And his own music is getting there, slowly.

I liked his stuff until I saw some interview with him

Why? What did he say?

>dope taste in music

I don't man, it seems like he listens to most basic metal.

I like his new project. He's growing as an artist, a lot of his stuff is not only raw and edgy but also catchy. His different flows keep things interesting

agreed. his tapes are slowly getting better

youtube.com/watch?v=L0xW6_ACZCk

He's into ponies and anime and possibly fur.

>Letting his personal interests that he never even mentions or puts into his music bother you and not like his stuff anymore

Are you serious? Plus the guy seems nice, so I would let it pass anyway.

No im not serious I was just speaking bluntly about how much he comes across as a pleb.

are there any tracks that actually incorporate some element of metal? or is this a guy that likes metal and poses as someone who makes some sort of metal-orientated music? honest questions here

another bones ripoff

Yes but I can't be bothered to check the names

I remember a few of hexada and one off plagues..? It depends what you consider Metal influenced though

[ah yes totally anime just because he wears a fucking surgical mask which is more popular right now in asian fashion]