#Intexit

Sup Forums's face when this is actually happening one country at a time.

uatoday.tv/politics/poland-initiates-creation-of-assembly-for-visegrad-four-romania-and-ukraine-679865.html

#Intexit when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCy68CWDKVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah

This is what Russia wants to happen, except without Ukraine, so expect them to do everything they can to block ukraine getting into it.

Russia wants some sort of 'visegrad group' because it means pushing NATO the fuck off their western borders.

And poland, being the powerhouse of the group, naturally wins out economically and politically from the deal, while all the members win out from mutually beneficial trade deals and politics.

It's basically win/win/win for everyone except western europe.

I really hope poland makes it a reality.

Make it so.

Also deport tzigans from CEE to the West. They love human trash anyway.

>ukraine

no such thing

Good, except
>Ukraine
why

But why?

It can be anexed to Russia or transported to Africa later on

We could call them "refugees from a land that opresses them".

Boom, instantly rid of them. Win/win for us and the țigani too.

>deport tzigans from CEE
fuck that,turn them into soap

>Intermarium is created
>combined forces of Russia and Western Europe invade and destroy it on 2 fronts
oops lol

>Western Europe
You mean Niggero-Euroarabia.

At what cost would they destroy the intermarium? At its maximum, just the manpower is more than 150 million, with an average GDP better than Russia's.

Odessa and Chernozem dear Pepik. Also with Ukraine we cut Europe from Russia.

I wouldn't mind it but it's not going to happen any time soon, so I'd rather stick with the EU in the meantime.

The only credible military power in that bloc would be Poland though. The rest would be Literally Who-tier.

This. We actually need independent Ukraine to trade and a wall against Russia

EU is chaning into supercountry. It's either give up our countries or make a new union

I just did a calculation, combined GDP is 1777 billion US$ and combined population is 177 million.

Combined strength, ignoring a couple of countries, in parantheses comparing to Russia (Global Firepower):

Active Personnel: 3'479'000 (3'251'000)

Tanks: 8494 (15'398)

AFVs: 21'581 (31'298)

Fighters: 474 (751)

Too lazy to do the rest.

As you can see, we're not that badly outnumbered. Sure, we're not doing that well in equipment - but let's be fair, how much of Russia's equipment can actually be mobilized for a war? I don't think it's that much. This also ignores the fact that these countries haven't been truly militarized since the interwar, because Russia purposefully kept it that way. On the other hand, Russia militarized itself to hell and back.

You'd also have to forget how modern warfare works, and how effective anti-tank/anti-aircraft has become.

dream on, gypsy

Ukraine would be a money sink just to get its infrastructure anywhere near that of central europe though.

Haha, Poland stronk!
youtube.com/watch?v=QCy68CWDKVE

It's no longer a dream.

It's reality now.

Underrated

>Ukrainian Infrastructure
You mean canal Bug-Pyrypeć/Bug-Dniester and few highways to Odessa and Kiev. Easy job, nothing more is needed.

We need Visegard group union. We cannot allow to be dominated by german's and french.

t. slavshit putin dicksucker

Eat shit and die untermensch.

tatar union ?

No, I'm against it.

Nobody could be the leader of such a shitty coalition.

If Merkel wasn't insane, Germany would be now leading the EU towards prosperity.

Maybe Petry & Le Pen will.

>"slavshit untermensch" t. roach
Nobody cares about your islamic shithole's "opinions" considering they're all dictated by the Quran.

Fucking POLXIT now

We get 350 billion onions for NFZ and we deport the three black people that somehow stumbled in here.

Fuck eurocucks and globalist commies desu

>World War 3 will happen in our lifetime

Get hype, lads. One way or another, we'll be fighting more mudslimes.

Yurop we war you!!! We have our winged hussar armor still in museum!!!121

Poland is low to medium important desu. Poland can't propose anything. Deal with it. But at least it's safe from Russia

Anyone can propose anything. The question is will anyone follow

If onother war starts in here i am personally moving all of my family to USA on a fucking boat as refugees