London is no longer English

Does he have a point?

youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg

Yes, Sir John Cleese is right, he should be crowned king of English identity.

Good. diversity is good for economy

Wow what a racist. never heard of him before as well. Fucking asshole. What has he ever achieved that is oh-soooo british. dick

>Obviously sees the destructive of British culture as a detriment
>Supports the LibDems

A bit of cognitive dissonance desu.

It belongs to glorious Poland now.

eat shit limey brit

I don't know if he supports LibDem or not verbally, but ideologically, based on every movie or sketch he made, he supports UKIP and independent UK.

Well I think you're full of shit. No offence.

(meme)

Racist.

THey are all English now.

I felt the same last time I was in any big city in my country.
The "host" culture is gone and the diversity is branded as our so-called "new face" and if you say anything against it your just a racist who needs to get with the times.

I'm glad the small town I live in, despite being crappy, still has people that make me feel at home.

He's a left-leaning centrist, not a SJW.

Actually, I take that back somewhat. I've waded through quite a few tweets and I saw that he actually backed Brexit, which is actually shocking.

He voted Leave

Not for long

Yep. London has Fallen, for now.

Give it five more years, however.

>muh shekels.

where is that? it needs to be set on fire.

Plus he loves race humor. Told some fucking hilarious race jokes on his tour with Eric Idle.

Btw, i know everyone here is an ideological absolutist, but it *is* possible to identify w a political group and didagree w them in some cases.

You might want to think about it sometime

>

DEM STRANGE FEELING WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND ENGLISH IS NOT OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF EU ANYMORE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

no seriously: you can now tell English speakers to shut the fuck up and speak european languages.

>parent culture
Is Londons parent culture viking or roman?

I unno, m8. Arabic is kinda hard to learn, i reckon.