HILLARY CLINTON BODY COUNT GROWS LARGER 2 : BARBELL BOOGALOO

cnn.com/2016/06/22/us/united-nations-john-ashe-dies-while-awaiting-bribery-trial/

>Ashe, 61, died of injuries while lifting a barbell on a bench, the Westchester, New York, medical examiner's office told CNN Thursday.

>A federal grand jury indicted Ashe, a former diplomat for the island nation of Antigua and Barbuda, in October in a bribery scandal involving Chinese businessmen and bribes totaling more than $1 million.

now the interesting part

pagesix.com/2016/06/26/disgraced-ex-un-officials-death-conveniently-timed/

>Ng and Trie had visited the White House several times for Democratic fundraising events and were photographed with then-President Bill Clinton and first lady Hillary Clinton.

>One source told me, “During the trial, the prosecutors would have linked Ashe to the Clinton bagman Ng. It would have been very embarrassing. His death was conveniently timed.”

DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

americancolumn.com/2016/06/24/breaking-2016-presidential-candidate-found-dead-please-send-prayers/?utm_source=Lul&utm_medium=Basheer&utm_campaign=Shareer
snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
abc7ny.com/news/coroner-ex-un-official-died-when-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/1399029/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"barbell boogaloo"

Fucking W E W

>tfw Hillary Clinton could have you executed at any time but you aren't important enough

Tough break, sounds like he had a lot to get off his chest.

friendly reminder, she will be judged.

>barbell boogaloo

Shes going to serve life in prison for 100s of threats to national security and who knows how many murders

FPBP

I literally just posted a thread about this here
Bump both threads because the presidential candidate of the libertarian party in Ohio just dropped dead too. I have a link to that in the other thread. Please check it out.

Wasn't he set to testify the day before he got agent 47'd?

Please check it out, it is literally up to us to stop this evil witch.
americancolumn.com/2016/06/24/breaking-2016-presidential-candidate-found-dead-please-send-prayers/?utm_source=Lul&utm_medium=Basheer&utm_campaign=Shareer

snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/

Can snopes be trusted?

>mostly false

They're about as objective as politifact

Totally nothing to see here people. It's perfectly normal to die from having your throat crushed by a barbell!

We should come together and ban this menace of assault barbells.

abc7ny.com/news/coroner-ex-un-official-died-when-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/1399029/

I keep trying to find legit sources for that all I read is that it was "underway" or "soon", very vague bs journalism

You'd think she'd stop killing people for a few months so it wasn't so obvious. Must be like an addiction for her.

Not anymore

They have metrics like "mostly false" when their opinions and feefees disagree

Not as bad as "true, but the comparison is questionable"

fucking politifact

>"Nice work, 47"

Yes he died, that's not what snopes was disputing.

Elaborate, where is the information that he was going to testify against Clinton? Or is that Clinton also has ties to Ng?

Prolly the only way she can orgasm at this point its like her heroin

Clinton has ties to Ng & Ashe.

Can't wait until her and Bill are put behind bars and all of their crimes are exposed for the world to see.

>libertarian
>serious contender for presidency

Anti slide bump

Her email IT guy was my first pick for the office dead pool at my work. This guy was the second. Cherly Mills 3rd. Mark MacDougal 4th (IT guys lawyer). Patricia Smith 5th (sean smith from benghazi mother who goes on tv talking about being lied to).

The ladies at my office who made fun of me during picks havent talked to me since the truck driver came in and yelled "hey your strategy of picking people with dirt on Hillary just paid off".

Your sarcasm doesn't distract from the reality that two men who stood in Clintons way are just dead.