Exactly!

>We
I do not partake in your failure and vulgarity, Maher.

Demographics are destiny.

The other 'we' don't want to vote for our resources being transferred.

>next time will be bloodier than ever before

In a way the last half of that was just to call Trump an asshole or man baby, which is just childish. But he is right, for the most part the country is so far away from the way that it used to be that it's scary to view it now. If more people gave a fuck, they'd see that what America has become is a strange, black-comedy sort of freakshow that is being created by an ever increasing deceitful media, both news media and non-news media included. And in the past 20-30 years, America has completely seen every characteristic of its face changed.

Lol

The 'New' America is the same thing but even worse.

This is never going to happen, we lost guys, pack it up and enjoy the ride

This. FPBP. /thread

That was literally one of the last videos I will allow myself to watch by Bill Maher. This quote is so ironic

What used to be heavy, raunchy jabs at politics has devolved into the BrownNose Maher show.

Anyone who quotes this man with yellow and white lettering in front of a black background IS the screaming man-baby.

damn that outfit is sick

>America votes Trump
>Loses all allies
>Gets rekt by everyone
Please God, let it happen.

Regardless of where you stand, simply dismissing 50% of the population as being beneath your enlightened notice is a truly amazing level if arrogance and one-sidedness and it is precisely this kind of political absolutism which is fuelling the ruse if the populist right.

>occupy democrats shills so butthurt that they had to change the watermark
LMAO.

Look closer folks, what does it say on the bottom?

Yes. 65% white.

(cont)
is your company recruiting? I'm seriously interested in becoming a shill tbqh.

>that's right, we're Nice Guys (TM) now!!
Fuck off cu.ck

This shill is right from Occupy Democrats' FB group.

>being afraid to make jokes because "muh racism" is bad
>caring about your neighbors first is bad
>the america we had was bad so lets make it better with everyone brown and niggerish

i cant wait until marshal law happens to this country

(((we)))

Even with a traitor President American could rekt the world barring uneccessary invade and hold policies

Feel the butthurt yet? sorry for you op, you happened to post at the wrong time. Get your shill ass back to FB.

Other Occupy Democrats threads:

sage goes in all fields

Why don't we raid Occupy Democrats to cause massive butthurt among them?