youtube.com/watch?v=M-tXHd8sYBw
youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying anyone watches NFL anymore
*kneels*

brazil plz don't ruin my new thread

There is only one god

And he lives in Wisconsin

I swear, when I saw him save the packers asses in Arlington, I heard “You Say Run” playing and could we sworn he yelled out “GO BEYOND. PLUUUUUS. ULTRAAAAAAAAAA

>losing to the Bills
Ishyggddt

Aaron rodgers and 50 trash cans are not better than the Eagles either.

Alex Smith
Elite
Big penis
Throw ball

the funnest QB

The disappearance of patsnigger trips has improved the quality of posting.

Not even the funnest ginger QB

What's their endgame?

Should the vikings try and get Brett Favre for another 1 year deal? I think he'd finish up the season just fine. Just need a game or two to shake the rust off and we've got Aaron Rodgers Sr. ready to put some spice in the NFC North.

wentz is an ugly tryhard, fuck off

Suicide pact.

They cant even tank properly since the browns and Giants will be there to get the juicy QB’s and such since they’re the shittier teams. The browns are especially adept at making themselves looks like shiny toys fresh outta the factory of Sadness .

project much?

Spot the Panther fan

Pick up Kirk or trade for Andrew Cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=M-tXHd8sYBw

>tfw Carr isn't fully healed against the chargers and gets pulled halfway through the 2nd Quarter and rushing him to play was a last ditch attempt to not lose to the chargers and be the embarrassment of the AFC West, which ends up causing them to throw the game.

I hope his O line lets him die so he can turn into a martyr and forever be known as ELITE QB.

9ers have a decent shot at getting Kirk Cousins or Lamar Jackson I'd say. They should be fine once they're able to add more talent in general to the offense. Their D-Line is fucking nasty and they're a few pieces away in the back 7 from being a p good defense.

They should arrive in full in 2019 unless Lynch sucks, but Shanny will definitely find work elsewhere if this 9ers thing doesn't work.

I turned myself into a revolutionary Morty, I'm kaper-RICK!!!!!

Thanks for Tim jernigan

>putting your back injured QB at risk against Bosa and Ingram because you have to or your season is over.
>your first round WR pick from Bama has gone MIA
>One of the worst secondaries in the league
>the city of Las Vegas

So the Cowboys gonna sign Bowman or naw?

nah he is going to the cardinals retirement home

Cowboys are signing out, we'll hear about them at the beginning of the next season like we always do, unless this time cowboys fans finally kill themselves.

Torrey Smith is a ravens product too, fuck the 49ers

You're welcome. He would be a backup on the Ravens D line so glad to see him doing decent in Philly

How do I make the Texans get Joe Thomas?

>fuck the 49ers

HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHAH HE POSTED PICKLE RICK AGAIN HAHA GIVE ME MY SZECHUAN SAUS NOW LOLO HAHA LIKE MCD'S FUCKED UP BY NOT GIVING ME SAUVE HAHAHA LIKE DUDE JUST PICKLE RICK HAHA I'M INTELLIGENT BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND RICKLE AND MICKLE HAHAHAHA

He's been just shy of elite for us

Get good fishing in Texas. Joe Thomas loves fishing.

i think you are breaking down mate

back to >reddit you ape

>Lamar Jackson

pls no more nigger meme QBs...

Yet he would still be a rotational player on the Ravens DL

I thought the ravens just didn't want to pay him next year

Texas has decent fishing I think. I'm not a fish so I wouldn't know.

>Chargers
>Eagles
>Reddit

How new are you?

He would have started with B will out though lol

>I'm not a fish so I wouldn't know

t. fish

I think someone asked for this play last thread?

Now is that because the ravens have the best line in football, or because your coaches are retarded?

>fingers another guy in the butt
>flails on the ground
>wins the world cut
>"it's all part of the game"

*soccer

>Rickle and Mickle
hehe

Expect me.

Prove I'm a fish then, faggot. Oh that's right you can't. Shut the fuck up.

I did thanks b12

No. He was warming the bench here. He is a classic play hard in a contract yer type.

Texas fishing is a joke.

No sweetie. Timmy J is not a nose tackle. Pearce still would have been thr top backup.

*catches you*

I asked,for the Mack hollins play, and you posted the wrong one lol

Realistically is he getting a ring within 3 year period or was the 135 mil the dumbest money dump ever? He looks like he is set for a career of being on the bench due to injuries.

Hey Old Gay, where were you these past couple weeks?

can you post the one where Derek Carr wins a playoff game, throws for over 4000 yards and doesnt have bird bones and a girl muscles then gets a 100 million dollar plus contract

CHIEFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about you catch these hands?

...to have a 3 liter of grape soda somewhere in my pantry.

The wrong hollins play that is. You posted a 2nd down catch

maybe if fish could run good routes

Switch Niners and Eagles

EDP is /ourguy/

user'S ACCURATE™ POWER RANKINGS WEEK 6

1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Philadelphia Eagles
3. Atlanta Falcons
4. Denver Broncos
5. Green Bay Packers
6. Carolina Panthers
7. LA Rams
8. Jacksonville Jaguars
9. New England Patriots
10. Buffalo Bills
11. Detroit Lions
12. Pittsburgh Steelers
13. Washington Redskins
14. Seattle Seahawks
15. New York Jets
16. Minnesota Vikings
17. Baltimore Ravens
18. New Orleans Saints
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
20. Houston Texans
21. Dallas Cowboys
22. Oakland Raiders
23. Tennessee Titans
24. Cincinnati Bengals
25. Miami Dolphins
26. Arizona Cardinals
27. LA Chargers
28. Indianapolis Colts
29. Chicago Bears
30. San Francisco 49ers
31. Cleveland Browns
32. New York Giants

It's funny to hear a fish talk about routes

Raiders

Thought I broke a hip falling down. The doctor said I just have osteoporosis from being so old and arguing with kids on a Mongolian image board.

Salty desu

>Green Bay
>Top 5
Maybe top 5 for refball.

Derek Carr get on the football field.

Jasguh >> rasm

>yfw Thomas is pretty much the dumb but endearing work horse from Animal Farm who thinks he’s helping turn he and his mates’ shit situation around, but in reality his efforts are for nothing

Saints too low
Lions waaaasaaasay too high

Otherwise fine

>>>/reddit/

shut up fish

>Browns not DFL

>classic play hard in a contract yer
Nah, he fits the eagles scheme better and the defense is overall better than Baltimore's, so timmy is thriving.

Is it normal for an ankle sprain to take nearly two months to heal or is the medical staff being extra cautious?

Sorry, it's this one right?
>Realistically is he getting a ring within 3 year period
Stafford? Not realistically, no, but it's not as if it was a bad deal for the Lions. He's the only thing keeping them relevant.

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

I know it's bait but I fixed this shitty image anyway

MEME MAGIC

Jags are on the rise but they have to prove it. The 7-9 eagles skunked big Ben last year 34-3

Eagles, Giants, Ravens should all be Reddit.
Vikings, Rams, Chiefs should all be Sup Forums.

>Reddit side has actual taste

Really makes u think

>the defense is overall better than Baltimore's

Jej

>Sup Forums has so many Smeth heads that it collectively changed the public's perception of Alex Smith

Not an argument.

>Eagles,
EDP posting has been around longer than most current Sup Forums users

>Giants

Same goes for Eli autism posting

>Ravens

As well as ELITE posting

>Chiefs

the very definition of reddit. bandwagon team with only significant support from newfags. People who have been here more than a year know they always choke

>Vikings, Rams

I don't see them one way or the other but couldn't find any reason to move them

Took like 5 weeks for Garrett, so probably it's normal

Haha look morty! I turned myself into a winning team. I'm pickle *burps, chokes in playoffs* Chiefs!!!!

wasnt the worst deal, but it's probably top 10 dumbest deals in the last 10 years. It crippled the lions, basically made megatron retire and every year they have to go half ass on repairing something.

so pretty fucking stupid. The only reason he's the only decent thing on the team is because the team can't afford to keep anyone decent really. so for 2 years they are shit and get good draft picks, build up enough talent to make a playoff run which stafford chokes on, then the talent leavees and they go back to have 2 more shitty years.

>the loins

>LeGarrette Blount has averaged 4.9 yards AFTER CONTACT per carry in 2017. Only 8 running backs currently average 4.9 yards PER CARRY

>People who have been here more than a year know they always choke

People who have been here more than a year knows that chiefsposting has ran rampant in the last 4 years since Alex Smith got traded and the Chiefs became a real team. but buddy just because you ignored the telltale signs, of development growth in a franchise that procured more people to pop out of the woodwork, but during the regular season it's always been chiefs hot.

I mean you wouldn't have a meme folder of 300+ chiefs image if it wasn't a populated fanbase.

A populated fanbase with a rich and storied history.

So you're the Cowboys of the AFC. All bandwagoners who will vanish in January

But its a fact the Ravens defense is better than the shegals

I came here to post this, YES Blount is elite

Yea. A populated Reddit base.

Now fuck outta here. Im calling it that Sunday their defence gets exposed to a Steelers team that wakes the fuck up after getting molested by PicksonVille and realize that their Offensive weapons are Elite

t. Packers fan

Pretty much. Andy Reid is actually a great human being, and Alex smith got the raw deal. Everyone counted them out and were all up on Von Miller's, Khahil mack, and derek carr's overrated dicks.

Chiefs are like the underdogs who fought their way to the top. They all came back from shit storms and stuck together. Everyone on the team overcame some mistake they made in the past and turned into really good people and became a really good team
>eric fisher was a bust
>smith was a game manager
>reid's kid killed himself.
>even tyreke fucked up and realized he did and has done everything he can to make up for it
>marcus peters fucked up and grew up in a fierce as competitor (he goes overboard)
>berry overcame cancer
>dee ford was under valued and lived in clowney's shadow
>houston came back from a horrible injury

They are like rocky.

CHIEFFSSSSSSSSSSS

(OFFICIAL THEME SONG)

youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw

I AM IMMORTAL