youtube.com/watch?v=e3Nl_TCQXuw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIUf5KJ7bSA
youtube.com/watch?v=CmqTHrAeuf0
youtube.com/watch?v=hByt1KkiwgM
youtube.com/watch?v=rRsb9qyvofU
youtube.com/watch?v=pC2aYwIpi0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course she is, what the fuck did you expect?

Gaston is not nearly jacked enough.. wtf. They should have got someone bigger, like Dwayne The Rock Johnson or the guy that plays the mountain.

Fucking hell why is this even a thing?

I'm so happy she gave up La La Land for this drivel.

""""""""Beauty""""""""

Kind of weird how this musical is a month and a half from release and the only singing we've heard from the lead is a 30 second clearly autotuned clip that was only officially released because it was leaked.

>this is a small village

I guess all 100+ residents in this "small village" decided to go shopping at once.

Had to stop at 1:30 because I could tell they were determined to show me every important scene from. The animated movie at an attempt to go REMEMBER THAT!!?

She's literally great. Sup Forums is always wrong.

She delivers every line exactly the fucking same. God she's awful. It's a good job she's really pretty otherwise she wouldn't be getting any work what so ever.

>"beast" is more attractive than "beauty"
Why did they do this?

The actor is nailing it though, despite being slightly miscasted. Everyone seems to be nailing it except Emma.

>it's an adaptation of an adaptation of a 1740s fairy tale episode

Looks good to me

As with the previous film, there's no way they'd be able to make Beast "perfect", though I'd prefer him to be more beast-like in this one. Now it's like he's from straight out of Oz.

Emma great as always.

Her bantz are as bland as her writing.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
beauty""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It's gonna bomb

Perhaps if that was the case we would all have been spared your literary refuse! Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"Wrong!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Who the fuck ever asked for a live action version of Beauty and the Beast?

Have any of her movies aside from HP not bombed?

>the CGI candles, clock, and teacup

Dropped

Jews

this is going to make a billion

they chose the wrong Belle

Beast looks like shit, and Emma's acting range even in the trailer is unnoticeable.

This unironically looks great. I don't know what you cucks are complaining about

>It's a "Whole movie in 2 minutes" """""""""trailer"""""""""

Can't wait this all looks fun.

Imagine what it's like to be so famous you can be terrible in everything and still land major roles. There are probably hundreds of women that could do this better than her, but they weren't in Harry Potter.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIUf5KJ7bSA

Yea she was in the highest grossing aronofsky movie. And the bling ring had like an 8million budget. Perks too.

Colonia actually made 2.5 $ million where it was distributed in germany. This will likely make a lot.

She really can not act

This looks awful. I'd rather watch bucket and the butter.

Disney wanted to do it before the cartoon.

Josh Gad as Gastons Chubby Friend is spot on though.

This, legit.

Emma acts so much better than all of Sup Forums's paraded waifus. They are already complaining like women. And will still complain when this makes a billion.

>whenwilltheylearn.jpg

>Emma Watson is English
>She's still doing a fake english accent

Why?

That's the best casting in the movie. They fucked up Gaston though.

>Neck not incredibly thick
>No swell cleft in his chin
>No biceps to spare
>Every last inch not covered with hair
>Not the size of a barge

Shes painfully middle class, which means of course she desperately wants people to thin she is upper class

How am I the only mentioning Ewan McDonalds atrocious french accent? Easily the worst thing about the trailers so far.

emma is just terrible actress

hollywood is finished

But...but what if there is a great shot of her bum?

the original was from Disney's golden era, before certain (((interests))) started poisoning children with progressivism

Emma Watson would not be playing this role if she didn't get to stand on a soapbox and preach feminism to the world. Mark my words, they are going to kick the nascent feminist themes of this classic story into hyperdrive. I bet Beast is constantly corrected the whole movie, Gaston is going to be even more comically masculine than the original, probably even racist and will say Make France Great Again

Is she really?

It might be because I'm not from an English speaking country or because I'm literal ghetto trash but I always believed she was posh

Nothing wrong with a feminist message, so long as it's subtle and not rammed down your throat.

Sucks that Anne Hathaway isn't as young anymore, she was born to play this role. Would be immensely better than Watson in this.

I agree and think the original cartoon struck the right balance

This one is going to ram it down the audiences throat

I find her voice cute, if a little contrived.

Pro-woman is good, anti-man is not

pol plz go

Live action version of the Lion King with real lions when?

If they do it fast they can still have James Earl Jones and Jeremy Irons for voice work.

The original was one of the best films of the renaissance, employing the top matte artists and animators of the time. watching it in blu ray is amazing

Imagine being the beast

Americans can't distinguish English accents from each other to nearly the degree that natives can. Sort of like how a Brit would have a hard time telling a middle class Texan from an upper class dude from Georgia.

bet that fgt cant even eat 4 dozen eggs let alone 5
youtube.com/watch?v=CmqTHrAeuf0

he's right tho

I bet deep down she was disappointed when he turned human again before she could take the knot.

>get turned into a literal god of war
>call it a curse

pls

Can someone tell me where the fuck this shitty trailer trend started?
>swelling music
>THUD
>soft piano notes
>swelling loud music
>THUD
>main theme in 3 piano notes
>loud part
>soft part

its fucking annoying and ruins any pacing of the trailer. i recall jurassic world did it as well

Most women like the beast more than the prince
> Marlene Dietrich who held Cocteau's hand during the suspenseful first screening of the film at a Paris studio
>As the prince shimmered into sight and smilingly presented himself as Belle's new lover, she called to the screen, "Where is my beautiful Beast?"

Beauty and the Beast was during the Eisner era dummkopf. He started in 1984 and went up to 2003. The Little Mermaid is one of the reasons why girls do the HURR DURR STRONK WOMYN thing, because it was all about Ariel being a spoiled twat and nearly ruining everything so she can get laid.

amazing backgrounds

>CG%I wolves

ha ha ha

this world is dead

Thank Zimmer.

He can't sing while swallowing a half dozen eggs

I bet you think The Grey is kino

I we add THUDs it will seem dramatic!
youtube.com/watch?v=hByt1KkiwgM

CRAZY OLD MAURICE HMM?

>ywn have prime clooney in a muscle suit swallowing an unseemly amount of raw eggs

His wife is real life French as well, what the fuck is he playing at

Yes but Beauty and the Beast still struck a progressive tone, making the woman not a figure to be saved, but actually someone who did the saving, rejecting traditional womanly duties like homemaking in order to study intellectual pursuits.

It is not done to the point of being toxic, but they had to start somewhere. Frog in a pot of boiling water etc...

is gaston the original meem man?

They pick the one guy in Hollywood who can't do a half decent Maurice Chevalier

zimmer didnt make the inception trailer music.

zimmer doesnt make trailer music at all.

What exactly did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=rRsb9qyvofU

>josh gad

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

looks awful

I don't know how you can make a 1:1 live adaptation and somehow suck all the soul out of it and then make it a pro feminist movement thing

>permavirgin neckbeards getting triggered by based Emma
every time

also:
>disney
>Emma Watson
>will probably have some sort of pro refugee/anti- Trump message
and people still thinks it's going to bomb

Why can't she act

>pol
They are good goys now

Oh my god, she's terrible.
Is this a joke?
Holy shit balls.

You would prefer real wolves?

>Ayn Rand that high

Trash.

Maybe real wolves would have forced some actual acceptable acting from her talent less body

>Gaston with a british accent

Also
>great animated films being made into live action garbage that looks like cosplay because Disney is too cheap and creatively bankrupt to go back to traditional animation
fuck this industry

>western animation is dead
It won't stop hurting even after 20 years

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=pC2aYwIpi0s

If Cinderella and Maleficent are anything to go by, it's going to make a pretty good profit.
People will see any garbage by Disney these days.

>tfw we thought Eisner was the bad guy but he turned out to be the last good thing from Disney

The millions who bought tickets to live-action Cinderella

When Beast flings all the silverware off the table is he like slamming his servants into the wall? When he eats with a fork is he sucking off his former butler or what?

>that scene where the beast fights the wolves
pure kino