MGGA

2nd generation German who wants to go back to fatherland from USA but dosent want to get killed by Ahmed. What do Sup Forums?

the chance of you gettin killed in Germany is 50 times smaller than US

>muh heritage
>can't even speak German

just stay where you are, it's perfect

We have a way lower homicide rate then the US.
There are manny problems in this country, violent crime isn't one of them

i hate these heritage murican fags so much

what the fuck do you want here? stay where you are

this is a sinking ship and nothing is nice about it

>violent crime isn't one of them
Kek'd

where from in Germany?

Somewhere in Bavaria, I believe.

The whole Ahmed thing is exaggerated on Sup Forums.
The only Ahmeds I see here sometimes are the sons of Turkish "Gastarbeiter" who came in the 60s, not the refugees.

This is what they all say :^)

Hi stormweenie.
Yeah have fun. Germans are so well known for their hospitality and warmth.

Your best hope is to get some tanning lotion and superglue some pubes to your face. Maybe you'll have a chance then.

I'm a 1st generation muhh heritage who moved back to the fatherland last summer. Probably much easier than a 2nd gen but it can be done nonetheless.

>refusing potential help to make germany great again

I'm sure hes fine, all he needs to speak is Arabic.

Respect Hans .. Get the Lib Cucks out Get the Leave vote Going... Respect M8

>What do Sup Forums?
Kill your politicians until they pull out the US soldiers, admit that the holocaust was fabricated post-war propaganda (it's irrelevant whether that's true or not), declare the Geheime Kanzlerakte and Denazifizierung as legit and apologize and then you'll use a list of marxists in German institutions that have been put in their positions by your country and will be released of their duty (since this too doesn't have to be the truth I'm sure some German nationalists would be willing to compile a list). The government has to be dissolved, since the Third Reich didn't surrender it's de lege still the ruling government in Germany and therefore their laws still apply. Deportations of non-Germans will begin the day after that on America's dole as form of reparations.
So...
>What do Sup Forums?
Not much.

Put Achmed in a gas chamber silly

Did you just outline the Reformation of Nazi Germany?

Bitch suck up your pride and seek help.

If we do our job correctly here in the states, then help will be coming shortly.

Hang on brother....

Yes. It's basically the only way to make sure that you can come back and not face the risk of being killed by Ahmed.

why would you give up freedums and guns for a communist islamic caliphate that is about to sink?

there is litereally NO reason to ever move to germany if you are not shitskinned or come for free college

>not understand why anyone would want to live in and defend their ancestral homeland

This is why you're doomed. Hanz, what have they done to you? Every ounce of nationalism or pride has been beaten right out of you.

My family is from Dülmen. I don't plan on going back but please don't give up & hand over our heritage to fucking muslim cunts, m8.

that doesn't make any sense, arabic is way harder to learn than german

still i think the chance of getting raped is 50 times higher