*saves hip hop*

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

*saves hip hop*

Attached: 1521731021142.jpg (117 KB, 1000x562)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Br4VWVECqI

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

wah please sex with me :(

deep af

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

This guy rips the mic while talking about being a complete fucking loser!
Even people who hate rap are loving him!

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

an /r9k/ anthem

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

nice

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

kinotrap

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=7Br4VWVECqI

John Baker
John Baker

Attached: 1509055357793.png (777 KB, 600x600)

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

kek

John Stewart
John Stewart

It hit me hard when I realized “peach scone” was the girl he liked, man hobo is the shit

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

He looks like Drake and Josh's son

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

this is fucking horrible
how the fuck does this happen, everyone in the band agrees that this totally isnt embarrassing, his friends watch the video and say it totally isnt embarrassing, he doesnt at any point realise that this is totally embarrassing and then it goes up and it gets 2m views and some how has more likes than dislikes and not as a cringe video
what the fuck

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

P O E T R Y S L A M

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

teenagers knowing any better

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

so this is the power of new sincerity

thanks dfw

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

He looks like he's twelve but the rest look like they're either approaching their mid 20s now.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

This is the complete opposite of sincerity though. Literally could not be more contrived

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

I honestly want things to enter a post-hip hop era. I like the lyricism, and I love that it incorporates poetry into music. But the thing I HATE about hip hop is the inflection, accent, and intonation, because all of them are trying to communicate how "cool" the person is, like they're funky and streetsmart. That kind of posturing is all bullshit. Give me some honesty and vulnerability.

The musical component has developed a lot, but it's still nothing compared to rock and electronic music. I want there to be a new wave of punk, metal, house/electro, etc. artists who sing more clearly, but still in the styles they do, but with lyricism that's informed by hip hop and beat poetry.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

Still waiting on that positive Fantano review.

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

was new sincerity a dfw thing? I thought it was something those metamodernism fags came up with

wtf i respect new sincerity now

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

Holy shit

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

cRAP
poetry

Attached: 1413915394887.png (577 KB, 600x580)

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

people rip on him but not modern baseball
What gives?

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

How's 8th grade going?

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

I kno lol modern baseball is even more whiny

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

I think this is kinda why people like it, I think we could do with a lot more "post-rap" like this (but actually better)

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

you sound so fucking retarded

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Modern baseball does suck though

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit