*saves hip hop*

*saves hip hop*

Attached: 1521731021142.jpg (1000x562, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Br4VWVECqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wah please sex with me :(

deep af

This guy rips the mic while talking about being a complete fucking loser!
Even people who hate rap are loving him!

an /r9k/ anthem

nice

kinotrap

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=7Br4VWVECqI

Attached: 1509055357793.png (600x600, 777K)

kek

It hit me hard when I realized “peach scone” was the girl he liked, man hobo is the shit

He looks like Drake and Josh's son

this is fucking horrible
how the fuck does this happen, everyone in the band agrees that this totally isnt embarrassing, his friends watch the video and say it totally isnt embarrassing, he doesnt at any point realise that this is totally embarrassing and then it goes up and it gets 2m views and some how has more likes than dislikes and not as a cringe video
what the fuck

P O E T R Y S L A M

>teenagers knowing any better

so this is the power of new sincerity

thanks dfw

He looks like he's twelve but the rest look like they're either approaching their mid 20s now.

This is the complete opposite of sincerity though. Literally could not be more contrived

I honestly want things to enter a post-hip hop era. I like the lyricism, and I love that it incorporates poetry into music. But the thing I HATE about hip hop is the inflection, accent, and intonation, because all of them are trying to communicate how "cool" the person is, like they're funky and streetsmart. That kind of posturing is all bullshit. Give me some honesty and vulnerability.

The musical component has developed a lot, but it's still nothing compared to rock and electronic music. I want there to be a new wave of punk, metal, house/electro, etc. artists who sing more clearly, but still in the styles they do, but with lyricism that's informed by hip hop and beat poetry.

Still waiting on that positive Fantano review.

was new sincerity a dfw thing? I thought it was something those metamodernism fags came up with

wtf i respect new sincerity now

Holy shit

>cRAP
>poetry

Attached: 1413915394887.png (600x580, 577K)

>people rip on him but not modern baseball
What gives?

How's 8th grade going?

I kno lol modern baseball is even more whiny

I think this is kinda why people like it, I think we could do with a lot more "post-rap" like this (but actually better)

you sound so fucking retarded

Modern baseball does suck though