All memes aside, why is Chile hated? Is it only an Sup Forums thing or is more than that?

All memes aside, why is Chile hated? Is it only an Sup Forums thing or is more than that?

Other urls found in this thread:

kinggoya.com/once-slim-now-brazilians-are-fat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PERRO

We banter with Chile because they are bros. We laugh at you because you are not even human.

2 things
>some current players are proper dickheads
>Chileans generally consider themselves to be "whiter" and more European than other latino nations so that makes it fun for others to see them fail

bunch of squat tattoed aggressive brown murderballers personified by that retard Arturo Vidal

I said all memes aside

>Chileans generally consider themselves to be "whiter" and more European than other latino nations

this is not true, they're brown as fuck, they're proud of being mapuches.

the only countries that mock the rest for not being white are Argentina and Uruguay.

>they're proud of being mapuches.
lol no
kys mapuche

i like chile. pinochet was chilean and he was a cool guy. he threw commies out of helicopters and shit. also chile isn't dirt poor like most of the continent they inhabit.

lol no fuck mapuches

Oh yeah, we have it so wealthy down here, we really have it best in a sea of shit.

nose chicos, para mi son unos negritos de mierda jejej

literally because of ancient history that has nothing to do with football

I don't actually hate them, I like them
they're just so fucking unprofessional at times it makes it hard to like them
That recent story about half the squad getting on the piss stopping them from training etc
tbf though I don't like Sanchez an awful lot, not because of his big fish syndrome at Arsenal, I'd be mad af too if I joined a team with no winning mentality. It's because he has this burning desire to play for Pep whom I rate somewhat as a coach, but not as a man

They are traitorous scum. By the way, they are terrible at sports.

Apuesto mi pene a que soy más blanco que tú

a ver sacate fotito de la mano

It's very simple. There are 3 countries who actually hate us atm: Congolombians (we out memes their meme NT, because we actually achieved trophies and not just morals winnings) Uruguayans (because we eliminated them from the 2015 CA and we literally finger fucked them) and Argies (we cucked them twice with Messi in their team). Peruvians are nice and we hope they do well on the WC and Brazil is just chill, we dont hate them and they don't hate us.

>They are traitorous scum

how

>Argies (we cucked them twice with Messi in their team)
We don't hate you for that

based
pure aryan blood my brother

veo que tambien eres un fan de las lays de crema cebolla mi negro

Fuck off Sup Forumstard Pinocho was a fucking moron.

viejo me estás jodiendo? sos re marrón
y no me mostrés la palma tratando de aparentar ser lo que no sos, negro de mierda.

No, fuck colo colo

t. morenito

why does the US trigger people so much?

kek, stay assmad faggot

i just hate sanchez desu

cual es la idea de creerse superior por ser blanco? todos los humanos somos iguales no importa si eres un blanco,un negro o un chino
por favor paren el racismo y acepten a los haitianos en santiago porque llegaron aca a quedarse

This

aqui esta el otro lado moreno

cringe

>posting your hand to prove you're "white"

is there a more pathetic thing you can do on this forum?

Because you believe you are the best nation in the world so we have to keep reminding you what a garbage 3rd world shithole you actually are.

ser racista

post yours faggy

posteen sus caras para cagarme de la risa negros de mierda

>X is not even human
nice facebook meme, paneleiro

ok

It may or may not be the best except it objectively isn't a 3rd world shithole

Stay obsessed faggot

mierda eres el mas blanco que he visto en mi vida retiro lo dicho

you guys are better off than most of your neighbors

Lmao you guys need to taste some freedom, it's really good. Try some deep fried freedom, guys! You must be suffering from all that rotting poverty LOL!

:^)

fuck off

They have a fixation with fingering anuses.

Absolutely disgusting.

kinggoya.com/once-slim-now-brazilians-are-fat/

t. negrito

it's party 3rd world (detroit, baltimore, pretty much all big cities with a few exceptions), but many areas are still very much 1st world (new england, silicon valley etc.) desu

so let's just say the US is 2nd world on average

you are one ugly mother fucker but at least you're white

you look like suarez' chilean bastard son 2bh

pic related

pd: nigger tier

Stay financially raped after a hospital visit

>this is the guy calling you congolombiano on the 4chin

lol

wena conejo

stay obsessed

Everyone in the UK loves Chile though, they're our favourite SA country by miles

Why is that?

a...a...user -kun... I..I...I'm whito desu?

no,mapuchito

>rape the rest of the world
>rebuild it with our own economic interest in mind
>no superior

Well... i'm 1/4 mapuche so... thx user-kiun

so when are you getting healthcare? When are you finally gonna do something about the insane gun violence rate? When are you gonna fix the trillions of dollars of debt?

>posting pics of yourself to prove you're "white"

Sometimes I don't know why I even come here...

Because we love to suck their tea flavored-deepfried dicks all the way down our throats.

t. arevalo rios

Speaking of memes, why do people call Colombia "Congolombia?" All I see are hot girls over there

>All I see are hot girls over there

t. Stevie wonder

why ?, Sánchez seems like a friendly guy and not too arrogant

Not really hated but probably mocked because they're always being hyped as world class, despite never having done anything of note in the world cup

They're indian nobodies shouting >weee living on a stretch of wasteland between a mountain range and the ocean who's culture is literally fingering each other's anuses. They lucked out with Sampaoli and now outshitpost brazil despite being a smaller population

He executed thousands of people in the national stadium and severely restricted personal freedom. Would you support an American president who did the same?

My British Friend,

You know how racist the average white american is.

Typical White American answer: "Of course as long as the people getting tossed and executed are colored or liberals. It's fine by me. I wouldn't be affected by this."

Chile has barely any black people. In terms of colour there isn't that much difference.
>country of 'freedom' wanting to execute people that disagree with them
work your way out of that contradiction

It's a political, economic and sociological thing

>This is white in Chile
Shoe eyes and nipples indio

Show*

chilean nipple's

monito cochino

Chileans are delusional wanna be "1st world" brown niggers that are irrelevent outside of Sup Forums - Sup Forums and are recently under the 'spotlight' because of there failure to qualify to next years world cup for having a shitty soccer team.

Putos indios de mierda. LMAO.

t.CHI

It is real for Bolivia and Peru.
the rest is Sup Forums and this particular genereation of players.
When Chileans fans invaded Maracanã during the WC, many Brazilians were trying to defend Chileans in general.

this

Those miss contest piss me off to no end
every year we have a bunch of beautiful girls here and they always pick a nignog to be Miss Brazil because muh racism
this year this piece of shit won

over this, just because

igual le daria a las 2

Absolutely.

then you don't believe in freedom you fucking bender

>every year
No. they choose a white 90% of the time

Fucking what? Niggers have won every year since 2015 and they just keep getting increasingly ugly

>2015 was 20 years ago
SOMEONE STOP THIS!

Wait, what? Dude I know girls irl prettier than this one.

Just today, an eliminated u17 Chile drew against Mexico and prevented a Iran x Iraq game.
What is not to hate?

Exactly, which is why i'm saying these contests piss me off
If you put a gorilla in the contest it'd win because it's blacker than the rest

That's what I thought

tem cara de paraíba.

Damn, macacos are racist