/brit/

gabagool edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YA2rZYgWVt8
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2108979/date-set-chinas-communist-party-congress
youtube.com/watch?v=SuoTjYYqe4c
tompride.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/how-the-press-lied-about-the-little-girl-staying-with-muslim-foster-parents-here-are-the-facts/
youtu.be/iz-RmSG2s1k?t=61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone explain this meme i thought it was a pokemon

i'm black and i've picked hundreds of cotton plants

>Thread is called /brit/
>There are hardly any brits in it
lol?

watch it chrisildur

Puma concolor coryi

ゆず

Good edition

hila

anime2

CARMEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Very cute mouth mole if I'm being honest

she has a cute voice
i'm sad

and fuck off leftypol

What's the matter with him? He's alright
How do you know? The lord won't mind

youtube.com/watch?v=YA2rZYgWVt8

so beautiful

what is it?

any 70 IQ rocket scientists in?

just watch it fagboy

someone tried to kill drumpf

imagine being this autistic

A methhead sucking a tiny cock.

random car is random xD

scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2108979/date-set-chinas-communist-party-congress

counting down the days lads

youtube.com/watch?v=SuoTjYYqe4c
>you will never feel this free

>every time i google labour now it starts bringing up photographs of my favourite former cabinet minister
google is creepy

The Beast is 14k pounds with 8 inch armour
Don't know what she thought she could achieve

>you will never be a middle class twat with lots of money and living with friends in a shared flat

they're always watching

people literally let google track them at all times through the GPS on their phones and they are surprised by this shit?

doing some light reading

window was open and found with a pistol

lefties are officially mentally ill

tompride.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/how-the-press-lied-about-the-little-girl-staying-with-muslim-foster-parents-here-are-the-facts/
So once again we see the mainstream press making up lies to attack Muslims. When will this end? This isn't right, how can the press just lie to stoke up xenophobia and get away with it?

>officially caused by "brake trouble"
they accelerated out of the god damn trees

feeling old

never seen any of these people in my life

source? link? anything?

Could someone direct me to /cum/?
I need to post something for Americans.

>tfw all the "organic" learning AI's people make become extremely racist
>tfw Google and Facebook have a rule-bound anti-hate speech AI that combs websites and bans anything deemed "hateful"
This is why Skynet will kill us

Would have been mental if she went out guns blazing

wish there were more good british war films

expected an iggy pop cover

>never seen any of these people in my life
would be a bit noncey if you had

could someone direct me to bum?

todays mixed-up teens

just subscribed to based PJW

praise kek my fellow magapede

Ahhhh yes, all the rorkes who are usually frothing at mouth about Muslims are now silent as they are proven wrong. Funny that

youtu.be/iz-RmSG2s1k?t=61

ahh the good old days of world of warcraft music videos

proven wrong about what?

shadilay my fellow cuck, are you coming to the refugees welcome march tomorrow? inshallah

he's dead

i somehow thought he would be less dead by now

ahh yes, all the rorkes usually frothing at the mouth about muslims are now silent as they are proven wrong

who's dead?

ahh yes, all the rorkes usually frothing at the mouth about muslims are now silent as they are

shit wrong pic
meant to use pic related
wow completely fucking botched that post haven't i lmao

last night of summer lads
bit cold out

I know this is a fedora/"le wrong generation" fag thing to say and I'll get fedoraposted, but I miss when fathers and brothers would kick the shit out of any scrawny faggot that would solicit their daughter or sister for sex.

the gf

*froths out the end of my dick*

They were screeching about this

*walks into empty room* ahh yes, you rorkes are silent now. my superior wit and intelligence has left you stunned

Only know of the Paul brothers for the meme potential desu

who is dead

seriously though i'd just finished reading that despite whatever weird conceptions of me and other straw folk our resident lefties love to cook up in their heads i'm pretty sure most people here wouldn't really condone the utter shite MSM fabricates on a daily basis
there was just nothing much to comment about on that link really

"D-do you wanna go bowling with me, user? :3"

This wouldn't have happened if we had just kept our borders closed during the wars.

Care a lot more about that girls well-being than about any supposed "narrative" 2bh

i gotta say lads i feel like red hot shit for ever making fun of him

When the story started people here were ranting about it though

so a white girls wasn't sent to two muslim families?

based black man. please fuck my wife

ah yes the verenerable tompride.wordpress.com. think i used to have a subscription that one

Fake AND gay. That photo has been circulating since at least 2007 and the bitch later updated her facebook with a black eye and complained about untrustworthy boyfriends.

I miss him too

kacy hill? I've jerked off to that 30 second webm's of hers so many times

AHH yes a few cherrypicked examples.
*Posts some racist obese neo Nazis*
We could do this all day.

me in the middle

That's not how death works. You either are alive or you are dead, it isn't a spectrum. Just like people being able to play three chords of a Ramones song if their life depends on it isn't a spectrum either. It's something that takes practice and is a lot more focused than people would actually imagine.

did the white girl live with the muslim family for a bit

They're not even trying to hide it anymore

"Oh user, you're so naughty."

She had a Muslim background. Everything about this story has been fabricated by the right wing media to attack Muslims. The msm is basically alt right at this point. Disgusting.

>The msm is basically alt right at this point. Disgusting

>The msm is basically alt right at this point

HATE jews
HATE saxons
LOVE anglos
LOVE scandis
simple as

>The msm is basically alt right at this point

neonazis got 100 years worth of propaganda mateiral from that weekend

>ywn own feminists as much as Sargon of Akkad

because the case was absurdity
whereas what that wordpress article shows is that the tragically consolidated media of this country has an affinity for bending a narrative and being sensational disregarding any actual truth to their reports. which naturally wouldn't attract anything near the level of attention or furor because as sad as it is, it isn't anything remotely new or shocking

neonazis being anyone who isn't part of the alt-left

look mate you can seriously fuck off. you didn't know him like i did. im starting to think not anyone did.

>the MSM is basically alt right at this point