Singers/musicians/bands you hate and why

I hate Adele so fucking much because she blantly steals an old song(Telephone line-ELO) and makes millions off of it (Hello). Because she's a fat piece of shit and """inspires""" women, she would just be forgiven

Attached: song_stealing_whore.jpg (400x400, 24K)

If it makes you happier, user, I don't listen to adele nor intend to

>fat-shaming and misogyny
I know /r/incels got banned but you've gotta find another place to post

No one should, her songs are fucking shit

Adele, Whitney, Mariah

We get it, you have a pair of lungs

You ain't fucking Minnie Riperton though so stfu

fatphobe, ableist, misogynist. three strikes you're out, bud.

Obesity is the 2nd largest cause of cancer and a strain on hospitals the world over and should be illegal.

this is true but calling someone a "fat piece of shit" is fat-shaming

Yet no one has issue with the word ''junkie''.

>proving my point that people will protect her because of her weight and gender

I hate him so much. I hate how he had a great life, having children and wife that loved him so much, and millions of fans. Then he fucking decides to kill himself and people are shocked he did, even though his songs are so fucking obviously depressing

Attached: chester-bennington.jpg (1582x2000, 684K)

I have no sympathy for anyone who kills themselves.

Chester, Ian, Kurt, Elliott...

you should have an issue with junkie

Why? No one forced 99.9% of drug users to take what they do, its their own fault, they're junkies and I'll call them that.

Same here, especially those who have kids. It makes me hope they fucking rot in hell for being so selfish

Drugs are a something that anyone can avoid, but decide not too

I know this doesn't relate to the thread, but I fucking hate when a popular game or movie trailer uses any 70's song (Rush,ELO,Rolling Stones,etc.) because then people will comment on YouTube about it and not shut up about it.Not only that, but when people listen to the song and you ask if they are a fan of them and they reply "who's that? I only like the song because it was in 'X'"

Wait what, pitbull is dead ?

Nah, he has a couple years left

>Youtube comments of that song
>”I didn’t come here because a trailer, I came here because I listen to REAL music!”

Attached: 9F1CD8C0-7B98-4CFE-A213-7FA83A647A98.jpg (1241x1021, 98K)

>"Who's here because someone famous mentioned it?"

I thought I was on Sup Forums, not fucking tumblr

I think it was b8

I can't stand Adele for the same reason.

I also don't like The Penatonix or any acapella cover band. They just ruin music and people cum over it.

>Tfw this will never happen with ELP because nobody under 60 actually listens to ELP

>He thinks they will be safe from hollywood producers
Lad...

Attached: Why.jpg (960x955, 177K)

junkies and obese people both have addictions, thus are both mentally ill. they should be treated as such

nope.avi

I have an ongoing suspicion that ELP was blacklisted for whatever reason in the mid to late 70s, and that's why, despite selling just as many records and playing larger concerts than Zeppelin or Stones, they are virtually unknown today. I think Karn Evil 9 is what made (((them))) shitcan the greatest power trio in music history.

Shut the fuck up you fat piece of shit

That doesn't make sense, Lemmy had nazi gear,but they still use ace of spades in games

proof that drug abuse and obesity are not indicative of mental illness?

Listen to Lake's lyrics in Karn Evil 9, Bitches Crystal or The Endless Enigma. Lake was even offered to join Asia back when it was still printing money, and he rejected it because he "didn't want to get involved with that corporate side of music again". Emerson, despite his obvious talent, was only able to land jobs scoring b movies and Japanese films.

Ahhhh, I gotcha. I don't blame the guy though, music was going to shit and he wanted off so he didn't look like a supreme sellout

At least she's better than fucking Little Mix.

Anyone's better than her

I FUCKING HATE THIS WHINY FAGGOT SHIT
There is no explanation needed, how can anyone like this fucking nu-male pussy fuck. I'm sick and tired of whiny "men" singing about women and how they are happy that they got them just like that Ed Sheeran goof with his fucking perfect faggot shit.

Attached: James_Arthur.jpg (509x720, 42K)