Who's your favourite Star Wars background character?

Who's your favourite Star Wars background character?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wioslea?file=Vuvrian_AA.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sio Bibble (TM)

Toss up between the devil and the wolf man in the Mos Eisley cantina.

That farting animal in Phantom Menace.

Why was the devil in Star Wars?

Because the Star Wars universe is actually Hell. "A long long time ago in a galaxy far away" is code for a realm beyond space and time, outside of our universe.

wtf is a screnclep

It's how "screencap" is written in Finland.

Darth Lucifer

Salacious B. Crumb

Just say that name.

>Bidlo Kwerve is the key to everything
Died so that Luke and by extension the Rebellion itself could live
Essentially Jesus tbqh

>dude remember that nondescript guy who appeared in a crowd scene for less than a second
>dude he's got 23 comics and four novels about how he saved the universe

Fuck the EU.

Name one (1) example of this.

Any of the bounty hunters from empire

Ice cream maker guy

Fist Fucko.

Max Reebo

It's gotta be my nigga Coleman Kcaj. I mean just look at this motherfucker, who the fuck is gonna fuck with an Alien named Coleman with an upside down head? Fuck this scary ass space nigga

> Bibble
Muh nigga

>Willrow Hood was a Human male miner who lived and worked on Cloud City, a floating station located above the gas giant Bespin. He worked for A'roFilter, a mining company sympathetic to the Alliance to Restore the Republic, as the head of the department responsible for dealing with the Rebel Alliance, supplying discounted Tibanna gas. Eventually, though, the Galactic Empire invaded and conquered the planet; in order to protect the Rebellion contacts Hood was responsible for, the miner took A'roFilter's main computer's memory core, as it contained the encrypted information on Rebel contacts. After finding the nearest disposal unit, Hood dumped the entire core, rather than risk it falling into the wrong hands; thus, Willrow Hood was able to save the Alliance's interests. Hood remained on Cloud City throughout the Imperial occupation, suffering imprisonment and torture but revealing nothing. Eventually, he joined together with Tian Chyler, a former Imperial Security Bureau agent disenfranchised with the Empire who had defected, transmitting information on Cloud City's Imperial-run defense systems. Utilizing this information, the Alliance was able to liberate the planet from the Empire's control. After the Rebels' victory, Hood decided to take it easy.

I'm a fan of Wicket W. Warrick the Ewok, his best arc was when he was a wokling.
>Yub nub!

>After the Rebels' victory, Hood decided to take it easy.
That's a real nigga right there

kek

Aayla.

Why isn't the letter W called "wee" in English? It's very off-putting when someone has an alliterative name but when you say it the middle initial sounds like it should start with D.
> Wicket Dubya Warrick
vs
> Vicket Vee Varrick
(read it in a German accent)

Yea that guyThe one with the icecream maker

Wuck off

Or "wed"

The homeless crazy droid that roams around the alleys of Mos Eisley talking to himself.

>tfw every single one of those background characters has some autistic wookiepedia page with detailed backstories

this sexy mofo

Even elephantiasis E.T.?

How strict are the definitions of sentience in SW? I mean some aliens have got to be more intelligent and woke than others
I wonder if it's considered bestiality to fuck that thing
I should check Wookieepedia, there's probably a 100 page essay on it somewhere

Dickster Jockster

Yes
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wioslea?file=Vuvrian_AA.jpg

urrrrggg currge esssosoccgee

Shouldn't he be throwing a rock at captain kirk

don't worry about wookiepedia, just go straight to /d/eviant art

In the clone wars series it turns out he was Boba Fetts mentor and protected him as a kid to honor his friend Jango Fett. So pretty much he was Boba Fetts uncle