Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs
youtube.com/watch?v=oKu3hvaInU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we already talked about this

Those white men kneeling sure looks like cultural appropriation to me

GERMANY NO

>el alemÁNO señores
AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

>mfw they lost the game after kneeling

the fuck are the roach and jap doing? only white nazi drumpf fucks are supposed to kneel

All their sins are forgiven now because they took a knee.
If they hit their wives, they can always answer, when questioned
>"Yeah, but I took a knee when it mattered".

kek. how bad is schalke? were they favored to win?

nice, looks like I can now start watching soccer

>kneel
>lose the game
No wonder lmao

#Respect from USA

>latino memes
you have to go back

This continent is fucked.

What has kneeling got to do with ""equality"". I bet those players don't even know why they were told to do it.

>how do we reach the american market
>what if we kneel? kneeling is popular with them right?
>hans you are genius

no it's not. just a couple cuck cities.

>Kneels
>Loses game
A foreign leader is living in their heads rent free

>protest foreign leader by disrespecting your own anthem
>lose game
Should’ve spent more time practicing and less time protesting.

It is like taking hats off during anthem. Has no meaning. Maybe taking pants off would have more meaning

>Germans
Wew

At least they're not on both knees and bowing so it's a big step forward for 21st Century Germany

>Right knee
>absolutely heretical

>disrespecting your own anthem
Unlike here, European sports don't advertise for military recruiting with displays of "patriotism" at the start of every game

>the cuckiest country in the world is the current football champion

Brasil, Uruguay, Argentina, Colombia and Peru, please bring the cup back to our dear shithole

If Chile also joined the WC I think the scale would be more in your favor. It's unfortunate France, Spain and Germany are still the favorites.

that explains why we are their military

>yurokneels

couldn't be more happy to see the continuous downfall of germany :~D

before virtue signalling maybe they should be doing their job first and play football and win games

kek

>@realDonaldTrump
Lmao

*kneels respectfully towards you*

*thanks you for semen rations*

#kneelwithmywifeson

Wtf i hate Hertha Berlin now

it's like they have lost 2 world wars and have no pride and self-respect left in them

fuck Berlin

the ultras should kick their ass for being cucks

>schalke

>cuckold kick

PRIDE AND SELF-RESPECT ARE EXPRESSIONS OF TOXIC MASCULINITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Is virtue signalling a sport?

This. The media in this country is even more cancerous than in America if you can believe it. I mean, shitlibs here are much more mellow, but there is effectively no counterweight, no FOX News here. It's all CNN.

Gas them all.

most of the US conservative media is on the radio.

In the US, talk radio gets way more listeners than any television show, by an order of magnitude. People listen to it while they work, while they drive, while they sit at home. And talk radio is almost completely dominated by conservatives. Right wing radio hosts are basically the reason the US has such right wing politics compared to Europe

I've always wondered why Europe doesn't seem to have something like this

Germakneel was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs

Freedom loving folk left for America, that's why.

The news media is hilarious. Remember the Philando Castle disaster? It was reported as proof positive that BLM wasn't full of shit. Even though they were destroying their own hoods. Right after terrorist attacks by blacks on cops.

Then there is the smugness about they fact that they are all unarmed and helpless...

Remember when there was a child murder in Germany and Sup Forums made fun of it? News programs asking "Why don't we just ban this site?". Just because dickheads populate it.

Pic related, the Midwest is the most conservative place in the entire country. Notice something?

>secretly I want to be european episode number 174246532

you missed my point. I am saying Germans in the US are the most conservative people in the country, and yet Germans in Germany are the complete opposite

There are a lot of conservative germans in this country.

>Why don't we just ban this site?
This is something that always confused me

In the US we are taught that anyone who doesn't believe in freedom of speech is some kind of backwards, unenlightened people. It's tyrannical, and violates fundamental human rights.

How can someone claim go be a "first world" country and ban political speech? This isn't the middle ages anymore you know

Too many people think that free speech is only legit if it supports your point of view, it's always been like that but with the internet as the worse echo chamber everything has gone worse and worse

>getting triggered by politics
Who cares?

I know, it's because we set up your government this way after the war, so it's our fault technically
but maybe one day we can fix things

Germans are great people. You don't deserve to be beaten down or feel guilty. If it weren't for German scientists, we would never have gotten to the Moon. If it weren't for German engineers we would never have cars like we have now. Germany is one of the most beautiful and amazing countries in the world

Too many people do.

I wish politics was banned from sporting events. If the EBU can ban politics from Eurovision why not UEFA?

The US isnt any different. Berlin is just as much of a hippy capital as LA, SF or NYC are. Thats just something that is inherent to big cities. You go to Bavaria and youll find that its no different from the conservatives you have in the midwest.

it has no effects
when I walked through my town a few days ago I saw more blonde children than ever before

My city center looks like Mogadishu

Ich frage mich, wie viele sind Migranten?

(((bavarians)))

Do you think the US team will kneel at the World Cup? I think it would send a beautiful message of solidarity.

>kneel
>lose to >schalke
I'm okay with this

No effect at all. I grew up in one of Berlin whitest part for 25 years of my life. Currently at home visiting family, headscarves and Arabs everywhere. Went to the office of my part time job, felt like I was in a different country, something I never experienced before unless I visited certain parts of Neukoelln, Moabit, Spandau or Wedding. Now you literally have this sort of shit everywhere, even in the ridiculously prized areas like Kreuzberg, Skalitzer Strasse. No certainly notice change, also while traveling home. Last summer the bus was stacked with migrants who rubbed their bare feet on the seats and left tons of organic waste behind. But I guess living in some in some village with no more than 10k inhabitants puts you under the illusion that "nothing is changing".

Not like Saxony is all that different. Not anymore at least. They are more pissed than anyone else. Not like it matters, though. Most Germans are too politically incompetent to do what needs to be done. Give is 10-15 years, they cry and complain about how the country has changed, wondering how it happened. I am already set to leave this place as soon as an opportunity arises, since the safe-havens in Bavaria will soon die out.

cheeky

what the fuck does "in the name of equality" mean? the original kneeling was an attempt to protest police brutality, then it was muh donald trump we can kneel if we want, and now its some form of nebulous "equality"?

think these people are getting further and further away from any actual issues and it has devolved to meaningless virtue signalling

>and it has devolved to meaningless virtue signalling
Welcome to progressiveness, you close minded work.

>meanwhile, in Turkey

youtube.com/watch?v=oKu3hvaInU0

>Sweden
>Highest Fertility Rate

IMPOSSIBRU!

>meanwhile

ok, this can't be real, can somebody from sweden give me a quick rundown

>Niger
>Poorest country in the world
>Highest fertility rate
>Often mistaken for the N-word

y u do dis?

>the N-word
go back to your fucking reddit safezone
the word is nigger

>these replies
When did Sup Forums become so left-leaning?

you actually called it the "n-word".........on Sup Forums. topkek.

They've been kind of inconsistent this season.

Sup Forums has always been left leaning

very good post

since the redditors invaded this place for the ebin maymays back in 2012.

all western countries are the same, although Sweden is an extreme example

I remember in the Netherlands there was a case of a burglar getting caught by the home owner who succesfully sued the owner for 'using excessive force'. Then later he succesfully sued the Dutch police for 'illegally apprehending' his burglary equipment. The judge ruled that even though burglary by itself is illegal, for this fine gentleman it was his job and without his tools he couldn't perform his work.

The police had to give back his equipment plus pay a fine

>Right wing radio hosts are basically the reason the US has such right wing politics compared to Europe

Your causality may be facing the wrong way.

sounds like fake news faggot

To be fair, you can't tell Muslims not to shout Allahu Akbar. It means God is great. Fuck ISIS.

to be fair nobody can tell me not to shout

Hie liez er sich reine toufen,
daz der mensche reine sî.
Dô liez er sich hie verkoufen,
daz wir eigen wurden frî.
Anders wæren wir verlorn.
Wol dir, sper, kriuze unde dorn!
Wê dir, heiden, daz ist dir zorn!

good thing that only the cuck capital berlin did this and our big clubs didnt even say a word about it this time

trumplerinas are from reddit too

>Hans you are genius
Superior aryan intellect at work. You're welcome rest of the world.

They didn't mean it. They just did what they were told to do. This doesn't change the fact that we need a racewar nao.

This, by the way multicultural, team lost to world wars.
American """""education""""" everybody.

Why cant this fucking number not rise faster? I dont want to share country with Germans.

They didn't even play the anthem.

this is literally the sign of times

willy brandt kneeled in order to respect the jews murdered by the germans

now bunch of faggots from berlin kneel and beg to get their arses raped by refugees

Sure is gonna help us to become our own nation. The only way I'd support that is if we'd get accepted as a Swiss kanton in the process.

virtue signalling at its finest. Even more meaningless than ever

Would rather join Austria desu
As longs as we get away from everything north of the Main.

we're done for

*last five seasons

why are germans such faggots?

no it hasn't