"People keep asking me, ay Billy Redface, ya fucking scumbag, are you back? And, ah, yeah, yeah, I'm thinking...

>"People keep asking me, ay Billy Redface, ya fucking scumbag, are you back? And, ah, yeah, yeah, I'm thinking, I'm fucking thinking that I'm back ya piece of shit"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZbQtCtxAXM
youtube.com/watch?v=j8wJbxD9TG4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=JNpnzt4-cvw
youtu.be/asFU5ReztXU
youtu.be/gsLfFJJcFvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=DZbQtCtxAXM

Liberal crowd on BTFO watch

Beautiful. Obama is that one that started singing the executive order song that Conan was talking about.

bb

I hope you enjoy his special that premieres today it will most likely the last good one, from now on he's going to fall on the trap that all stand up comedians fall "DUDE ISN'T IT CRAZY BEING A DAD?"

You had a good run ol' freckles

only thing that can happen after being owned by the Bill(der) Burr(berg) Group

wtf i'm a #Burrito now

Yeah but in reality Bill is probably going to shit on being a dad and say something psychotic about it.

I don't like Bill Burr, he seems like quite a mean and rude person

He's so funny, doesn't get much credit

He's one of the presidents who used the least amount of executive orders.

>"DUDE ISN'T IT CRAZY BEING A DAD?"

Most of Louis CKs stand up is this and he did alright.

Anyone got a link to his new special? I dont have netflix

He's fucking on point. How shit do you need to be to lose to Trump? Like, holy shit.

Need torrent gents

>he honestly believed the King Obama bullshit he was fed

>tfw the last thing I remember from Conan was when he made a hijab joke and everyone shat on him
I think that's when he started going more and more PC
He is still funny when he is cringy as fuck

Unexpected kekeroo~

This was the last time they would be seen together as friends

The full interview ends with them talking about going out for drinks

Conan doesnt drink so I dont see that going down

What about the remote where Conan and Jordan Schlansky go out to dinner and Conan gets drunk on wine and starts being relentless on Jordan.
Or the whole Guinness remote.

>Conan doesn't drink
youtube.com/watch?v=j8wJbxD9TG4

Why?

Both men are liberals, of a pretty goddamn similar flavor.

He's on anti depressants now lad. Unless hes retarded you dont mix that with booze

I can't believe it's been 7 years since Bill Burr died.

literally every cooking segment ever

Burr isn't wrong. Sitting her MVP (Bill fucking Clinton) on the sidelines and listening to her campaign telling her to suck up to women and the youth was the biggest mistake, and it will definitely go down in history as one of the most terribly run campaigns in America.

Where are you getting this from

>dude you remember those stories about the parents who shook the baby too hard and now it's dead or retarded or some shit? remember how insanely angry everyone got at those people? "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? IT'S YOUR BABY!" aaaaaaah I think i know how. WAIT A SECOND! JUST HEAR ME OUT...

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=JNpnzt4-cvw

Conans mouth

But I mean, where did you get him not drinking from.
I take antidepressants, and I'm not that much worse when I'm drunk then I was before I got on them.
I'm certain he could do a casual drink

Well I just assumed because he's an intelligent man who listens to advice from doctors hes not mixing booze with sad pills.

You clearly don't know a thing about depression medication

The advice is more so for active drinking than far and few drinking.
It just has to do with alcohol being a depressant, which naturally counteracts what the medication is there for.
Obviously that is temporary and manageable unless you are pounding a bottle of scotch every day.

you are talking about celebrities idiot

most die from some kind of drug related event

yeah im not a pharma goy

>wife leaves me for a guy 20 years older
>on happy pills for obvious reasons
>go to work party and have a heavily wateted down scotch shortly after my nightly dose, thinking it will be fine
>all I remember is shaking hands of random people with both my hands and telling them how good looking they are
>wake up in the toilets that security already locked
>pants are full of shit and my shirt has vomit down it
>take all my clothes off and start washing it in sink
>guard walks in after hearing me and sees me standing there naked washing diareah and shit from my clothing

JUST.

Nice blog post

I guess that's why they're cheering and laughing their asses off

Actually, many past presidents signed executive orders. Obama signed very few in comparison.

"I'm with her" has to be the worst campaign slogan in history. It doesn't mean shit to anyone but college kids who took gender studies

>some assholes got paid millions to develop these slogans then run them through focus groups then retest them ad nauseum
>they ended up at "I'm with her"

marketting is such a scam

not a regular viewer but when did Conan get fat?

He's not, he's just getting old user.

Trump stole Reagan's slogan. Hillary shoulda stole Coolidge's one.
>Keep Cool With Coolidge

Monkey Dust had a great recurring sketch about it. Shit like cancer being rebranded as Transition.

youtu.be/asFU5ReztXU

Jesus, how was work the next time you went?

itt

comedians who are better on podcasts/radio than they are standups

They really misjudged she size of the SJW crowd. Not everyone gets excited just because the candidate is a woman

Are you serious? He's an incredibly popular comedian.

>15 minutes in
>POO IN LOO

Based fucking Bill

and Bernie should've taken Hoover's.
>A Chicken in Every Pot and a Car in Every Garage
>FREE STUFFFFFFFFF

I've found the cancer one. I misremembered it though. It was rebranded as Closure
youtu.be/gsLfFJJcFvg

>tfw you pokemon goed to the polls but for the other side

He started drinking after the Final Fantasy XV backlash, it really hit him hard.

Bill Clinton was atrocious at every campaign rally he spoke at. Even the lefties conceded that he was no longer the closer.

>5.5
bruh, update that shit.

Brillant. To think King cuck Louis is considered better than him.

don was having a field day with bill, he was terrified of having his reputation hit that hard

nah I see the shitty makeup on his face i mean his stomach

can filters even remove fluoride? do they contain a catalyst or something like that to remove it

>primary starts
>has the media laugh off her opponents
>has the DNC shut down the debates
>Bernie blows up anyways
>she can't stop losing states
>has the media start calling Bernie supporters, misogynists
>#berniebro
WHEN THEY GO LOW, WE GO HIGH

shh don't question the meme

Bill Burr in the light, Conan in the dark.
This is poetry

YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING RACIST

kek

Every British comedian except Stewart Lee, Frankie Boyle and Jerry Sadowitz

>everyone tells her not to run
>everyone tells her that the people don't like her or want her as their president
>instead of gracefully bowing out, she sabotages the dnc
>she simultaneously pushes the media to focus on Trump to help him get the nomination because she knows this is the only way she stands a chance (yes, this was fucking leaked in the podesta emails)
>still loses to the one opponent she thought was bad enough to lose against her
>now indirectly responsible for president Trump
>now directly responsible for ruining Bill's legacy from her opponents bringing up the sexual assault and rape charges that everyone forgot about
>her legacy will go down as that bitch from Benghazi who deleted her emails

See already I want to hear the rest of this bit

They kept Bill far from the campaign because of all the rape accusations.

>Mfw legit celebrated when Clinton lost
>Mfw watching the vote count live and happy as fuck as they show state after state of liberal weakling crybabies
>Mfw this chick I was talking to at the time started crying her eyes out saying "IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD, HE'S GOING TO RUIN THE ECONOMY AND START A WAR"
>Mfw can't believe the madman actually did it

I'm not that balls deep into American politics as the rest of the Euros who think they get a say (womyn's march in London, what the fuck) in what goes on, but that shit was just satisfying as fuck to watch. Hillary, who was smug as fuck the day before, getting BTFO. Priceless.

Late night show with Bill Burr

I loved all his other speicals but this one was a bit off. Didnt really like it that much

>I'm not that balls deep into American politics as the rest of the Euros who think they get a say
Good lad, I tend to think the same of europolitics. Sure I'll comment on it and be happy if a candidate I like wins but anything other than that is going overboard.

I was surprised by how big of a deal in Europe it was. Like German leftists were marching in Berlin saying "Not My President".....yeah, no shit he's not your president, you retards, you're in Germany.

the president of the US affects us all shitlords, you realize that don't you??? he might aswell be president of the world because if he's a shitty one we are all dead

tfw you're just as dumb as those americans you think you're smarter than

>yeah, no shit he's not your president, you retards, you're in Germany.
kek

I'm still not even sure what they were marching for. Like it sort of made sense in America, if there's an actual danger of Roe v Wade being overturned, but why the fuck would some Germans or Brits give a damn?

people need to know this, if you have information you'd better post it right now.

also never reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

There were a lot of very good reasons not to lean on Bill. For one, it would look like he was running for another term through his wife. That needed to be avoided.

Two, a lot of his policies are now seen as misguided or troublesome and needed to be distanced from. DADT was a Clinton policy. DOMA was a Clinton policy Sentencing reform, welfare reform, etc. They were all products of the Democrats' attempt to woo back voters by adopting stances more akin to the GOP's after losing three straight elections. Many of Barack Obama's landmark achievements were undoing *Clinton's*, not Reagan's or either of the Bushes.

Three, Bill himself is a tarnished figure.

>For one, it would look like he was running for another term through his wife. That needed to be avoided.

Why? Bill is still more popular than Hillary.

>Two, a lot of his policies are now seen as misguided or troublesome and needed to be distanced from.

Policies are irrelevant, all that matters is presentation. Just look at how Obama was being hailed as a peaceful, freedom-loving president when he bombed 7 countries and expanded the surveillance state.

>Three, Bill himself is a tarnished figure.

More tarnished than Hillary herself, with the Goldman Sachs speaking fees and the leaked emails?

apparently the new special is bad. gg nia.

>w-we can virtue signal against le racist president too guys
Some people are just desperate for a chance to act outraged on other people's behalf. It's how your Facebook friends know you're a caring and politically aware member of society, and definitely NOT racist or sexist.

>extremely successful comedian
>3 standups on Netflix alone
>cartoon on Netflix
>was a regular minor character in one of the biggest television shows of all time
>>>doesn't get credit

>More tarnished than Hillary herself, with the Goldman Sachs speaking fees and the leaked emails?
Yes. Rape is a serious accusation and it is better to avoid any mention of it during a presidential campaign. Being corrupt is part of being a politician, that is something people expect, being a rapist is not.

i enjoyed it

I like this direction. I mean, Bill is not just a random guy: he's an actual depressed psycho.
Him being a dad of a daughter will be fun as fuck.
Imagine what will he have to deal with when his daughter will start dating rich, retarded jocks.
Imagine his reaction with hos daughter, who will obviously be an hardcore feminist, considering who his mather is.
That's great material, but only because we're talking abiut Bill Burr.

In no way will a 4 year term destroy the world. Suck it up you pussies.

I like how people are holding up Burr on a pedestal even though he knows literally nothing about politics and just says the most obvious shit.

I dunno, he just said what pretty much everyone knew. Trump is crazy and Clinton had a terrible campaign.

Agreed. I love his podcast but the special wasn't GOAT. Still 3 or 4 stars out of 5. I think the difference may be that I only listened to his podcast for a month or so before watching his other specials. Now that I have listened to him off the cuff 2 hours a week for over a year, his stage energy feels fake. I'll have to rewatch his old specials to make sure, but I fear his stand up has been ruined for me.

Bill Burr is a moron who believes politicians are corrupt because they aren't paid highly enough. What a fucking idiot.

i'm over halfway through the new special and finding it seriously underwhelming so far, hopefully the relationship falls apart soon

Southern Yuropeen here. My American fellows, can Hillary legally run again in 4 years time?

>just says the most obvious shit
In today's society, it takes celebrities to get it through people's heads. This is a generation where celebs have effectively weaponized their fanbases as their own personal army, which is why you see so many push for social issues they endorse and yell for their supporters to do the same.

Plus, you may think it's obvious but for most people it either is taboo to speak out loud or just doesn't click until someone says it.

Yes

Fug.

Think she will?

She probably wants to, but I think the dems might want to win next time.