LEAKED: Wachowski's Confirmed to direct Batman (2018)

>Heard this morning from a friend that works for a famouse film website that the Wachowski's have signed on to direct Batman film.

>Embargo on all news websites till tomorrow 12pm est.

>If successful WB will bankroll their Matrix 4-6 trilogy.

Nice try idiot.

Batman and robin as she males would be a huge improvement over the last few movies

Obvious lies, but on a serious note... why do people keep hiring the Wachowskis? They haven't made a good... anything since the first Matrix.

Speed Racer was pure kino in every sense of the word.

If you didn't see it in theaters you likely missed the best experience of your life.

Cloud Atlas was a fantastic movie that butthurt racist lonely virgins can't understand because they've never known what love feels like

Apparently they're great people to hang around with, so most people in Hollywood like them and therefore throws money and them.

Larping shit posting faggot

99% of what made the Matrix good had nothing to do with the Wachowskis. Theyre worse than Geirge Lucas when it comes to taking credit and praise for other people's work and creativity.

Those 2 brothers have undoubtedly tasted each other's cum many times over.

The Matrix making ofs don't agree with you.

Speed Racer is way better than The Matrix.

some virgins say matrix is heavily based on some new age novels and comic books

but the same could be said of just about everything made in pedowood

>Meme Atlas

Bloated, without any trace of sophistication, like a bout of creative indisgestion forced upon the viewer.

They were involved as fuck, helped design the costumes, made some props themselves, drew the storyboards on their own. You have no idea what you're talking about.

What's going on here

i think this would actually be really cool

99999999x better than ritchie

>abdicating all responsibility to somebody else
Bin Afflecki is a coward. Just the other week he said he was still directing The Batman after rumors of him fleeing the director's chair went viral. What happened?

Garbage

Cloud Atlas works if you accept it as a treatise on monomyth. Its going with the idea that all stories are the same, and reuses actors to illustrate this point.

The best way to describe Cloud Atlas is Movie: the Movie

Batman vs Superman was so bad that I puked a little. No really it was one of the worst kinokartinas I've ever seen.

This. All you have to do be keep making movies in Hollywood is make one successful film/franchise and be liked by the Big whigs
>See the career of Paul Thomas Anderson or
why does Johnny Depp keep getting cast

This will be garbage but you can't deny it will be better than if they let Zach 'the hack' Snyder direct this one too.

That's a given

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Yeah I don't get it, everyone single one of their movies has been a flop since the Matrix Revolutions.......that was 14 years ago.

Wait they are both trannies now? What the fuck

Every Snyder movie except Legend of the Guardians is better than The Matrix.

are these related to bongdong brothers?

speed racer is awful

virtue signalling

won't be called Batman but instead "Adventures of the TransBat Justice Warrior"

Is having both of them be trannies the ultimate evidence of genetic causes or an example of how it's all upbringing?

It seems like a Manning brothers (football not the leaker lol) level of coincidence.

it's contagious

>Wachowski

>when you're triggered so much by being called the "...Brothers", you cut your dicks off

>V for Vendetta
>Speed Racer
>Cloud Atlas

Even though they didn't direct V, they wrote it and were involved. Speed Racer is underappreciated. Cloud Atlas was great and showed huge directorial skill.

>Is having both of them be trannies the ultimate evidence of genetic causes or an example of how it's all upbringing?
Maybe it's both.

Even Sucker Punch?

You're fake news

V for Vendetta is only enjoyable if you haven't read the source material.

If you've read the comic book is the perfect film to die of a ragestroke, kinda like League of Extraordinaire Gentlemen.

I heard it's between them and Mat Reeves.

Now this is podracing

>new age novels

i still don't get it

why would two middle aged brothers suddenly decide it's worth the hassle to turn into two non-passing middle aged trans sisters

what were they thinking?

kys, degenarate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
just like their genitals this movie will be a horrifying mess.

>just like their genitals
they have cocks m8

scissor brothers

>drew the storyboards on their own
Frank miller did the storyboards user.

How are they trans then? Don't you become a trans after you do surgery? How does this gender shit work?

Fucking Chaning Tatum or whatever his name is.

>I know Kung Fu
>And every single other art ever created