This is a daily bitcoin thread. I will answer all your questions about bitcoin

This is a daily bitcoin thread. I will answer all your questions about bitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1JxurGKMZKCxvcq41HMTXwYmsU1y9rxU5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is bitcoin so gay?

I second this question

>why not trumpcoin?

trumpcoin offers no advantage over bitcoin as a cryptocurrency, and neither does it have any competitive advantage over litecoin as a redundant blockchain.

someone is trying to scam trump supporters but they cannot refute these points

Why have I stopped hearing about bitcoin?

What about dogecoin?

>Aren't you just trying to scam us into buying bitcoin?

no. I encourage everyone here to start a business that accepts bitcoin. thats what actually would help

when it was decided that inflation was not going to be curbed (due to a bug in the code) dogecoin lost the rest of its credibility

1 piss by this id

say regional access to internet was disabled or shut off to you're location, how would you pay with bitcoin?

Why is bitcoin still around?

because faggots wont give up

also, what would you tell a business that sees it as a waste of time to integrate bitcoin into their current systems? what advantage is there for them?

how is bitcoin legally protected from a government outright banning it's use on a whim?

How do I trade bitcoin?
Im a complete noob, but I see bitcoin is going up, I wanna get in on this shit and made a safe profit, not risking my minimum wage shekels.

Explain to a pleb who knows nothing, what bitcoin is, what it is useful for, and why I should care about it.
Thanks in advance

In reality absolutely nothing besides having hipsters constantly pay via bitcoin

>>>> /biz/

Bitcoin is a crypto currency which is practically on its deathbed waiting for the dollar to pull the plug

what advantage does a government (whom wants to maintain control) have in accepting bitcoin as a national currency? And WHY would they want to have a decentralized currency that they have little say over?

Answer me anything faggot.

For the access of internet being down question you would not be able to use bitcoin.

There are no advantages besides if a faggot with no cash had bitcoin

Basically that's about what it sounds like. OP left I suppose.

Not OP, but Bitcoin is great because it enables the consumer, not a central authority, to dictate value. Like gold, it's finite, and unlike the dollar, it's divisible to places far smaller than 1/100th.

Where's the easiest place to buy some?

meshnet

See:
>how is bitcoin legally protected from a government outright banning it's use on a whim?

and

>what advantage does a government (whom wants to maintain control) have in accepting bitcoin as a national currency? And WHY would they want to have a decentralized currency that they have little say over?

there is no goverrnment to coup

or CEO to take down

how is a government protected from people still using bitcoin

coinbase

how so

if it were illegal to accept it as a currency, then no business within the country could legitimately accept it for goods or services.

hos is the internet legally protected from a government outright banning it

yeah just like when the u.s. prohibited the use of alcohol

>alcohol
>currency
two different things

>SJW memes

tell that to the increase in alcohol use and alcohol profits during prohibition

Alcohol is an item, bitcoin is a currency. How do you not see how the prohibition thing doesn't work the same with bitcoin?

Alcohol prohibition would actually increase it's value because there is less available and people still want to buy it. You could buy it with currency.

Bitcoin is a currency. If no business can legally accept it, then it is virtually worthless. Even if a bunch of people invested in bitcoin after a ban on it, it wouldn't change that you couldn't use it to purchase things at businesses within your country.

I don't understand how bitcoin is supposed to protect you from feds finding out what you're buying.

I downloaded and encrypted the bitcore wallet, now what?

>no. I encourage everyone here to start a business that accepts bitcoin. thats what actually would help
But why, why should i trade material things into bitcoin?

immigrants aren't sappimg away at your savings

what's the point of bitcoin?
i always see these faggots proclaiming bitcoin to be the best thing ever made and how everyone else is dumb for not using them, but what does it offer a normal person?

>prohibition would actually increase it's value because there is less available and people still want to buy it

correct

why do criminals value "unmarked bills"

define normal person

you are on the internet

someone who doesn't gamble or care about investing

the blockchain can hold info to prove creation rights

an unhackable timestamp if you will

May I borrow a bitcoin from someone so I may examine it?

1JxurGKMZKCxvcq41HMTXwYmsU1y9rxU5Y

can i have a bitcoin?

done
tx ffed1c9edf72bf8aae15891f9291951be549d134a75b41fb7a161f8be9faa31b

blockchain.info/address/1JxurGKMZKCxvcq41HMTXwYmsU1y9rxU5Y

also, how heavy is a bitcoin?

If someone buys buttcoin with PayPal, is it public knowledge John Doe bought X amount of btc on Y date and 4 days later gave it to Z?

How does one "mine" for bitcoins?

Both how to do it and how it works. I don't get how you can generate money by leaving your GPU running for days.

btw tits in exchange. goes without saying but just sayin

How is the ponzi scheme still around? Do the Chinese still control it all?

Thanks bro!