Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZYAiEGZK_o
news.arseblog.com/2017/08/video-there-is-no-more-money-for-a-major-signing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wenger GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CLUB!!!

Literally destined for mid table finish.

Wenger out

4th for Arselel

How are you holding up, lads? I just realized that again we won't be playing in the Champions League next season. Three losses after 8 matches played is an absolute disgrace

Yae IN

owell still won 3 fa cups in recent years. if u think its bad, liverpool havnt won fuck all for 12years. everton for over 20years and spurs finished 3rd in a 2 horse race, and havnt won anything meaningful in over 25years. we are pathetic at times, and wenger is starting to rot, but were still getting abit of pride back in last few season by winning something.

>conceded more than Newcastle and Huddersfield

Just realised it was Cleverly marking Mert for our goal then Cleverly who scored the winner. MUST

>Watford above Liverpool
>Watford above Arsenal
>Watford above fucking Chelsea.

I'm sort of impressed that the major teams are so decadent that they get overtaken by small fry nobodies. I know it doesn't tend to last, and they usually all return to the usual six places in the end, but it's still hilarious.

>arsenal
>major team
Ok m80 this general just went full retard

>"What were your intentions when you went on?"
>"Same as always against Arsenal, rough em up"

DEENEY IN. He's actually pretty based.

Hello

MISS ME YET

One of those players who I liked when I was young but when I got older I realised he was actually kinda shit

Wonder if he'll get banned for diving

Soccer is gay and Germany knew

Costa Rica :^)

>Getting absolutely savaged by Troy fucking Deeney

the club is dead and wenger killed it

I will be sad this entire week, lads...

arse dead on a game day

wow

The club is fucking trash, what is there to talk about

stop complaining and let us rick and morty or any anime in peace

fuck off cunt

MISS ME YET

If I was him I'd try to fuck Cara as well, not in a threesome though, that's fucking retarded, why the fuck would you share her with anyone

We're sort of on par with Watford though, lad.

wonder why claude hasn't killed himself yet

>October 2017
>Wenger hasn't been shacked yet
>Team plays like shit and has no plan in the pitch
>Lose against fucking Watford
>Not even CL spot
>Best players either want to leave or play bellow their supposed level
This team is a joke

>>Best players either want to leave or play bellow their supposed level
But Giroud and Wilshere both want to stay.

why do you keep deluding yourself into believing Wilshere is good?

Wilshere is the Satania of Arsenal. Only reason we're worth watching.

so he's the shit player of the club?

As expected of a Sakurako poster. Shit taste.

Wonga
in

so........why doesn't Wenger just banish Ozil and Sanchez to the U23s?

It's fucking obvious that they can't be arsed to play anymore. Sanchez couldn't be fucked to 'mentally prepare' for a premier league game???

How are we letting a chilean manlet prick run us around like this.

Honestly, if it were me I'd let them rot and try and sell in Jan. I mean we're not finishing above 6th with them in the team so what's the point of persisting with the two rebels anyway?

jokes on you, I prefer Kaede

Knew you were a lolicon.

She's cute, but I don't sexualize the lolis. I would never be able to look at my daughter if I were

yeah but your daughter's ugly and 3D. of course you won't be attracted to her.

don't ever talk about my daughter

should have never had one desu

Watford is pretty solid desu i expected a tough match, losing to CP is another story tho

Anyone else think it's a bit sad this Jewmaican guy posts repeatedly throughout these generals and not a single person gives a fuck and replies?

Pathetic

He's a weird guy, but he's pretty much a friend at this point

>City thread died

Pathetic

thanks lad, i think so of all you as well desu
talk to you cunts more than my family

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY THOUGHT DRAWING 0-0 AGAINST THIS SEASON'S CHELSEA WAS A GOOD RESULT.

>picks nose

Daily Reminder that Wenger never beat MOYES UNITED

/arse/ is actually dead wow rip

Just like their hope of winning PL?

>Just like their hope of playing next year's Champion?
fixed

After seeing that line up with the terrible mid field four posted last night before the game I did actually end up going to bed instead of watching the game. Seems like a good decision. What a fucking disgrace. Stop wrapping Jack up in cotton wool. Either he's going to keep playing great or get injured. No point in being fucking scared about it just play him. Dual striker Lacazette/Giroud with Wilshere behind them would've been way better. WENGER OUT!

>they can't be arsed
Minor lel.
Anyway, why not letting them go if you want to have them banned to youth squad? Why keeping the, supposed, cancer in at all?

Is it because otherwise Wonga would have to admit he was wrong? That he has no idea how to properly run things anymore?

This. I missed the match too but later glad I didn't watch it. That last minute goal must be devastating to watch it live.

Because there is no good replacement.

>Because there is no good replacement.
Wonder who's to blame.

WENGER IN! COME TO HOANG ANH GIA LAI!

Even if we get good replacement in all our position, we'd be probably still shit or they want to go to other clubs because Wenger ouuuuuuut can't manage good players.

Guys, why did wenger remove Lacazette even though he wasn't tired and was playing well?
I don't dislike giroud, but I think that decision showed Wenger's biggest flaw, his emotional attachment to players over professional duty.
Anyways, I'm not angry or sad anymore, it's more of an amusement. I'd like to see how much Wenger can annoy the fans till he finally gets the sack or steps down.

So I'm an Everton fan (fuck Rooney) and I'm pretty drunk. Do I just stay up all night for the game or sleep? EST here.

go to sleep Zac

My name Ryan

>Because there is no good replacement

lose them in January or next summer and you'll add 'no money' to that problem

Money is not problem at Arsenal now. The problem is how to attract high quality player to come to Arsenal and to maintain high-demand of result based mentality, so players will be a starter, given bonus and preferential treatment when they deliver results not because of emotional attachment or favoritism because they are homegrown. And we can't do that when a fucking Wenger offering 180k/week to player like Ox.

I do think wages should be reevaluated every period or year so if they are having bad performance, their wages would go down as well or they won't be given starter spot. Maybe there should be proper evaluation mechanism on how a player can get a starter spot.

>Wenger offering 180k/week to player like Ox
And at the same time completely ditching Perez for no reason.

Good day, lads. Wonga out.

>Money is not problem at Arsenal now.

you cant even buy more major players after Lacazette this summer.

He was very good at running very very fast and breaking his legs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I WAS IN A PUB IN NORTH LONDON LAST NIGHT AND THE LOOKS ON PEOPLES FACES

THE ANGUISH

THE ARGUMENTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BASED CLEVERLY

I was in Swansea
Not a single Arsenal fan, barely any football fans at all
Everyone became a football fan and cheered for Watford's second goal

You need t specify whether we can't buy them or can't lure them because we just got 40 mil from selling Ox and no report on shortage of transfer money.

This lad. Truly a wonder why he somehow despise Perez. it it because he's a strategic buy to appease fans, or was his attitude bad or something?

Based la.

>no report on shortage of transfer money
Lad...
news.arseblog.com/2017/08/video-there-is-no-more-money-for-a-major-signing/

of course there is no money available for the 9th richest sport club in the world when people like Walcott sit in 140k.

Shit team. Wenger benching Girpoo and Wilshere. Lacazette and Iwobi were awful.

How can Arselel be fixed?

>the entire internet jerking off over deeney's comments
i know >we were shit but jesus, there's a reason why winning players don't rub it in after every game

that's the worst part, shit players acting like they achieved something by beating Arsenal (through a pen after a dive nontheless). Infuriating.

Deeney is based tbf

It's classic arsenal giving deeny his annual 15 mins of fame. Talks a lot for someone who doesn't start at fucking Watford.

Giroud coming on was one of the worst substitutions ever. Reminded me of Gibbs coming on at 70 mins while leading

umad

Truly skeptical about that reasoning 2bh. American investors are mostly expecting return from their sport franchise, so I can only wondering if some of that money goes to Kroenke's pocket.

Giroud delivered that pass for Ozil just to miss it. He's decent, nonetheless.

Nah, it was Iwobi who set up Ozil. Giroud did make the right run to give Ozil all that space though.

Are there even any great CBs out there that we could get right now? Like an aggressive, get stuck in and make crunching tackles type guy.

The best players in the premier league are all bought with arab money from La Liga.
theres your hint

Scott Dann

is there any serie a club that could break the transfer record anymore or will serie a never be the destination for superstar players ever again?

Zouma but >we don't have the monnies.

>not Lewis Dunk

I rate Zouma but there's no way we could sign him even if we had the money.

This is a dumb question, did you forget how big the fee for Neymar was?
Juve bought Higuain for around £80m but no one's breaking that Neymar record. Especially not an Italian club.

Zouma did a great job stopping all 7 City goals yesterday

Butland IN

bait.

Zouma did actually have a shit game against City tbf

HA

>▶

wasn't only his fault. City played beautifully.

>tfw Matuidi went for 30m

True, but individually he was bad also. Made more mistakes and didn't defend as well as he usually does.