How is this not Sup Forumscore??

explain

Attached: R-45155-1175934571.jpeg.jpg (600x599, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFJdUJg4wOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude this album is fucking sweet; doesn't get enough love. Weak Become Heroes is one of the best tracks

british

No one talks about it

its like tricky + burial-untrue

just don't mug yourself

Attached: AlbumArtSmall.jpg (75x73, 3K)

because you cant fully appreciate it if youre not british

I adore this album but the one-two gut punch of Don't Mug Yourself and Who Got the Funk? is so hard to get through
Almost destroys the album

I like Don't Mug Yourself...

HOLD IT DOWN BOY YER EDDS GETTING BLURRD
I KNO U CAN'T STOP THINKIN UV ER

Fucked up over a bird, playing his song dry your eyes mate what a tune.

It's a proper masterpiece, but it's album that you've had to experienced a certain lifestyle in a certain time and place to "get". It's doesn't have the universal appeal to be loved across this board.

>shitty 2-step
>brit-hop
>gimmick tracks
yeah no

the end of it when they start doing the accent always makes me cringe though

OI BRUV, YOU GOT A LICENCE FOR THAT

You have, or had to live in a Britain council estate or urban area to fully appreciate it's album and what it's trying to capture. Otherwise it's going to go over your head.

weak become heroes is the single best representation of what taking E is like that ive ever heard

Mike Skinner is my hero

Great album

You say that, but this album became one of my favorites when I first heard it as a teenager in semi-rural suburban America
I think it was actually the combination of familiar emotions with an exotic setting that helped me to "get it"

I can only think of one other tbf

youtube.com/watch?v=YFJdUJg4wOk

Yeah man. Reminds me of the good times I've had with E meeting some really cool people, but also gives me a tinge of sadness knowing that I can never relive those nights

that same piano still loops over and over though

Are you baiting me up, fucking batty man

Attached: MikeSkinner03EM261113-1.jpg (900x600, 81K)

The hell? That's one of the funniest parts

I've been meaning to check these guys out should I start with a grand dont come for free or the album op posted?

definitely the album op posted, it's the first and the best of their albums

This or AGDCFF should be, but I don't think it's as widely likeable as something like loveless or even the money store. Amerifag and I wouldn't even bother showing this to any of my friends.

Thanks, user

>mfw I added this to my library but never listened
>mfw last acid trip I put my music on shuffle and Stay Positive came on
Shit was amazing. Is the rest of the album as good? It's on my backlog right now, but I'm debating pushing it up my list.

this one is so cheeky, dont know how they got away with it desu