US soccer is finally dead, no more memeing about how we are right around the corner from major world cup success

US soccer is finally dead, no more memeing about how we are right around the corner from major world cup success

Hi Colin

I love soccer, I've played it for 16 years, but I'm so sick of the wanna be Europeans that live in the US that act like huge soccer fans

I'm glad we lost to try to get rid of them

>all these americans making threads where they pretend not to care about football

I honestly do care about soccer. But our national team needs a total rebuild if we want to be even remotely competitive in the future

this loss was a good thing, now we can stop being delusional

i was watching (briefly) USA vs Argentina and ESPN said we can probably win, and the foreign guy nearly laughed and said Argentina would win 3-0

and the score? 4-0

the best part of that game was how casual the second two argentine goals were

>MLS will die not only in your lifetime but very soon
Feels good. Now we can pick our best players from europe.

What a cuck

Don't get down just look at England. Had some of the best players and have not won anything since 1996 and that was third place in European competition. Do you think Brazil should stop after being humiliated by Germany? The answer is no just don't get cocky work harder.

Nice proxy, Doyle.

I only hope that basketball also dies because it's fucking boring

Thank you, friendly Hrvatski user. I sincerely hope you guys qualify next month.

t underage nigger

not your national team , your entire league need a rework if you want to get on the same level as other country , with youth programs etc

fak u

I get your feeling, lots of people know shit about football here but when we win they suddenly start to buy shirts, hats and all of that crap

You are correct.
>tfw it won't happen due to greed

i was surprised by your goalkeeper back in 2014 when you faced us , so i can see theres the potential for a really good team if your league was put to nice standards etc , its actually sad desu

RIP Fidel

638-0 vs the CIA

#TBE

Needs more relegation

Over 300 million population. Can't find 11 to play decently.

Aye, good riddance.

We had a generation that was past-it.

Tim Howard, Dempsey, Altidore, Bradley... their time was 4 years ago. They had nothing left to offer the team.

Hopefully this will set a fire underneath the up and coming generation. Hopefully Yedlin and Pulisic in 4 years will be something to build off of. We just need a goalie to replace Tim Howard but he might be the best keeper we'll ever have so I don't know.

I was one of them. I don't even watch the games or care at all, I just like to shitpost to trigger povertyball fans.

Horvath can easily replace Howard. He's in Belgium and playing well for a 22 year old.

wish Che had a better go than he did

It’s terrible and I hope I never watch it again.