Is there a more overrated artist than her?

is there a more overrated artist than her?
c'mon, nobody actually enjoys listening to her shit, lets be real

Attached: Björk_by_deep_schismic_at_Big_Day_Out_2008,_Melbourne_Flemington_Racecourse.jpg (997x1407, 460K)

Kanye West.

David Bowie
Talking Heads

Bob Dylan
Also: >nobody actually enjoys listening to her shit, lets be real
How the fuck could you know that? I was under the impression that even the worst musicians have people who enjoy their music

>a more overrated artist than her
Yes. This talentless hack.

Attached: 1519062602862.jpg (2524x2524, 985K)

we only like her for her sexy motherly appearance

Attached: 1512866499502.jpg (1024x683, 133K)

wrong

All artists are overrated.

i mostly agree but i'd say personally that ween aren't overrated but yeah every other artist is

lol true
i dont think so... not even a huge fan of either but talking heads still don't get the love they deserve imo

shes too promiscuous looking to be motherly

Is Björk even that overrated? Like, sure some people treat her like a God but that holds true for almost every artist ever.

?

Attached: 2015Bjork_TibetFree_GettyImages-80084588201115-1-920x610.jpg (920x610, 74K)

Grimes is way overrated
Bjork is a beauty

she's overrated for sure, but her '90s stuff was good, no doubt about it. And she's a good artist in general, good at expressing herself

she was a self-described "housewife" while she was with matthew barney.

The Sugarcubes albums and her jazz album Gling Glo are my favorite Björk

Attached: 1519352617700.jpg (212x212, 9K)

If you doubt of Björk talent, you should listen to her first album when she was 11 or her albums as singer of Tappi Tikarras when she was 15-16. You will realize she has one of the greatest raw signing talent.

Attached: 1522022250451.jpg (225x225, 10K)

What's wrong with the lower portion of his head

>Overrated artist
>nobody actually enjoys listening to her shit
An artist can't be overrated or can't be shit. Everybody is entitled their own opinion and so are you, but you obviously making stuff up that nobody listens to her discography. I'm sure people do listen to her.

I'm not trying defend her because truly her music isn't my cup of tea.

Nine.

i actually dont like björk. ask me anything, just dont expect me to reply cause i wont lurk this shitty thread

Pushy.

I enjoy listening to her shit. Not all of it, but certainly Post and Homogenic.

continuing to make shitty pop music into your 50s shouldnt be allowed

she stopped making traditional pop songs a while ago user