I'm an Indian AMA

yeah, poo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dym7owhmlD0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to rebbit with your attention whoring bullshit. People like you deserve the label, fucking poo in loo

North or South?

Why don't you have toilets?
Why do your people look like corpses?
Why don't you eat cows when you all look like starving lepers?
Why don't you guys know how to fucking talk to women that don't smell like warm marmite?
Why do you have an anus in your flag?
Why do you shit in holes and streets when tribes in the amazon use moss as toilet paper?

youtube.com/watch?v=dym7owhmlD0

How do Indians deal with Pakis in general?

i know you're a commonwealth country and all, but i hope you guys don't export poo to our country when we arrange trade deals

Do you wipe your ass with your left hand?

Shills out in full force today...

Honestly, yes

There's a hatred for them, and it's pretty obvious. The entire Hindu community hates muslims and the muslim community hates hindus

Are there a lot of violence going on between you two?

We do have toilets in most homes. Rural areas are... rural.
Idk why you think we all look like corpses/lepers
Women in India are dressed very conservatively 99.9% of the time and dating is barely a thing. plus most of us are beta as fuck.
Shitting anywhere is just more convenient than shitting somewhere

would it be worth it to transfer from europe to there permanently?

West

How do you deal with the rampant autism commonly found among the indian community

Why?
Culture shock would make you shit your pants and go back

Nope, pretty peaceful except for a riot in 2006

How are your women in bed?

ha ha nice joke lmao n1

ow

i don't know (duh) but i imagine they're very tame

Padoo why do you poo in the loo?

no?

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
POO IN LOO MOTHERFUCKER

Why do you guys always always smell like shit?

Also why do you alll lipsmack like make sounds with your mouth when you're not eaching food?

Really are a disgusting race

ha ha

State ?

dont generalize

Maharashtra, mumbai

THE LOO IS MOSTLY BLUE AND IT IS TRUE ITS SAFE TO POO BUT WHAT CAN I DO WITH ALL THIS POO WITHOUT MY LOO FOR ME AND YOU

I think you look like dead people mainly cause of the dark circles around your eyes and as you age it only gets worse when the skin looks like leather. Also thank you for answering my blunt questions.

i love the shock besides repeating same actions gets boring and i´m attracted to bollywood gurlz
everyone i know is gonna have perfect lives moving to india or africa would be a bold, adventurous move

le epic may may

How do you northis feel about Hindi being imposed on rest of India.

is beating the bongs in cricket satisfying?

Bollywood girls are a myth, you'll only find hot girls in expensive clubs on saturdays. You might not like it in India because racism is okay here, and if you're white, you'll get looks from everyone all day long, no matter what u doing.

Not him but every indian ive ever met stunk

eh, the skin color is like that I guess. idk, welcome tho

How do you tell apart poo from your own skin color?

Absolutely believe that there should be a national language kind of thing, and hindi is already spread out a lot. South Indians need to be more accepting I think. Not too confident though.

Answer my question. Im talking from countless personal experiences here (live in westmead literally poo in looville). Also are you suggesting that if i did go to idea that it wouldn't smell like shit?

The only reason why you do these amas is because you're sick of everyone calling you poo in loo and trying to repair your image but in reality you are a race of nothing but smelly disgusting souless dishonest monkeys that live in filth. The only reason your country exists is because so many people think you are Microsoft when you call them

Oh my gosh yes, but it's even more fun beating the pakis. like so fun that lots of people burst crackers after we win and shit

i dont know man i'm used to the smell i guess

we don't. it's part of us

Worst "country" on Earth

India*

lmao

What does your typical day look like, Mr.Poo? What do you do?

so what is beast a win against pakis or bongs.

What is your opinion on prabhu deva?

> you'll get looks from everyone all day long
>racism is okay
that´s my fetish :^)

Do these amas what? first one here man, also yeah our image is pretty shit all across the internet and yes customer support in India is cheap, what's your point

Why is your country literally dirtier than many African/rainforest tribal villages?

>scandal at the curry house
sounds like a hitman level

How to tell difference between average Indian and disgusting pig?

You can't.

Hahahahaha fuck you Indian.

this is absolute nonsense. we don't care about "poo in loo" as much as Sup Forums does

Why do you all have long ass LOTR names, Vishwasenjuptrak Mehleeptrobroplikanarr?

Lmao what the fuck

I hate you stupid motherfuckers. I manage a restaurant and you inconsiderate fucking cocksuckers come in packs of twelve 30 minutes before close while my kitchen staff is shutting down and order $200 worth of food, which would be nice for my numbers except you send back half of the shit because it isn't "crispy" enough, giving me a boatload of comps corporate can yell at me about. You are rude pieces of dog vomit and treat my staff like shit. Fuck you. I have never in my life met an Indian considerate of human life other than their own.

Like anyone's normal day man I live in the city it's not shittown 3000 everywhere

Go to sleep man it's 3 AM.

pakis

>we don't care about personal hygiene as much as civilized countries do
Fixed

Why won't you just poo in the loo?

Ama stands for "ask me anything" fucking coon. Also i didn't say you were customer support , i implied that you guys set up scam after scam because you are dishonest smelly assholes.

Do your womens cunts also smell like camel shit?

it's not dirty everywhere, only in the rural areas where people don't care about hygiene as much as they care about earning 2 dollars a day so as to not end up commiting suicide

1: What's your religion
2: Do you actually believe it or is it just tradition
3: do you actually worship cows or whatever
4: why is india so damn filthy
5: Do you think india will ever become a first world country without huge poverty or is it just in your blood

He's very famous in south india, not everywhere else

How long before India owns poo-in-pants white countries?

We already run the US and the UK:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
:^)

I often provide PA systems for asain weddings. Why are Indians so fucking bossy, especially when they don't know shit.

"Its better to have more bass"

Fuck off Saji, i know what i'm doing.

Good Dancer

shut up butthurt paki fag kashmir is OURS

you could keep the store 2 hours longer open if the indian minorities like coming up at late times

lol that's only the south indians and not a lot of them it's just funny

>why do they worship cows?

Cows are known for their pooing prowess

With the exception of that first grill, literally all of them are obese.

USA confirmed for poo-in-pants

What's your religion

Tell that to the half which we stole from you in 47 :)

He wanted more fish you mutt

We are very very used to crispy and spicy food and it's shocking for us when we go to other countries. Agreed, a lot of us are cunts when in public places. Sorry on their behalf

Because most names mean something. My name means moon. So southies keep adding to their names to form ridiculous names like worlddestroyer kinggodemperor or shit.

>national
Hindi is spoken by only 40% of India according to our census , English is our official language , that's more than enough

That's fake , posted a thousand times. It's a inauguration you can even see the green ribbon waiting to be cut .

Compare it with your photo porki

Kek

Oh fuck when did it become 3am

what the fuck is this shit

Why does curry makes me butthole itchy?

Mate i know what an AMA IS but this is my first one and you implied it wasn't, calm down. We don't set up scam after scam whatchu talking about? also no

Murricans, me or them? Be honest pls

It's not just cows, we worship monkeys too, one of our gods was a monkey and we have a special prayer called Hanuman Chalisa dedicated to him. Cows are given thestatus of mothers, etc. It's all for a show though. The cows roam in the streets and eat plastic and die, but the moment you attempt to harm one, there'll be a riot.

Hey little Pajeet
Manjula too
Got a WEIRD thing to show ya
It's called pooing in the loo
Tell your brother, your sister, your cousin Sanjay
You can even wash your asshole with a fancy new bidet
You just make yourself some brown, then you flush it down
Instead of having designated streets all over town
Do your poo
Do your poo
Do your poo quick Pajeet
Come on baby tell me where to poo
IN LOO

1. Jainism
2. Mostly tradition desu
3. Hindus have a "god" that had an avatar of a cow, so no we don't worship cows in general but all hindus respect cows
4. Nobody cares enough about other people to care about hygiene and dirt and all that
5. It will become a first world country but the rural areas will stay as shit as they are right now because they are self sustaining and don't contribute much

Have you ever eaten/Would you eat beef?

what the fuck. i've never seen an indian person shit his pants that just doesn't happen ever

Weddings are really really important for indians, and it's a matter of pride, so they want everything to be perfect

What are your thoughts on Bengalis and Bangladesh. My parents look down on whites, pakis, indians, arabs, chinks, africans, jews and pretty much everyone except Germans and Japs.

Aren't they like 3 days long?

Around 30% population is vegetarian. I am too. I just don't like eating animals.

You admit you stole it. The hatred between our countries is irrational dude, both of us aren;t very different, except pak has more muslims

When you saw a toilet for the first time, did you wonder where the cars came from?