Why is it that making fun of pretty much any country here is ok but if you make fun of the japanese your posts get...

why is it that making fun of pretty much any country here is ok but if you make fun of the japanese your posts get deleted or you get banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/78963313/#q78964164
desuarchive.org/int/thread/62240642/#62242357
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nips own Sup Forums

Combination of what said and the fact that this is a weeb site so hotpockets doesn't take kindly to it.

>nips
this might actually get you banned, not even kidding that's all it seems to take

meanwhile shitskin and every other insult for anyone else is perfectly fine?

4ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ belongs to a nip.

This is a weeb website so of course the mods are weebs too.

Any reason you're making stuff up ki- I mean jim?

you don't believe me? call someone a "fucking jap" in the recurring japanese thread

i posted this to a jap and it got removed within like 10mins, it's benign as fuck too

Sounds to me like you're going into specific threads and trolling them

nips can't handle the bants very well

nope, used to post in the jap general as well as every other general from time to time

/brit/ is banter, /ausnz/ is banter, /cum/ is banter, but in the japanese general if you even think of saying "jap" you get banned. you sound like a fucking weebshit though

this is basically a way more obtuse version of my post that got deleted

for how it is drawn japan rather looks as a tail of the tiger unless that tiger tries to beat the word record for the longest turd

btw it also makes south korea the butt of the tiger...

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CAN'T HANDLE IT!

Did you delet this yourself or...?

>>desuarchive.org/int/thread/78963313/#q78964164
I can already tell you're the fag always making threads about how awful japs are and you care way too much, your agenda is obvious.

If you really did post in the japanese threads leave it to the professionals like thai and peru.

literally never made a thread about japs

also, daily spam of
>UMA DELICIA POO IN LOO SHITSKIN
is fine but "haha so solly ohhhh" is not fine, hmm

fuck off you fucking weeaboo faggot

I hate japs
America should've dropped more bombs, they truly deserve it for their horrible conduct and just being a shit tier honor culture in general

>pathetic samefagging and self-deletion
At least wait a few more minutes on a board where janny only comes around every couple hours. You really dislike nips don't you? Wonder why hmmmmm

>honor culture
nothing about it is an "honor culture", it's a culture based around shame, this is a pretty common misconception

Welcome to the asian century, you brought this on yourself. moot is gone, now something worse looks upon us.

why the fuck are you still in this thread, seriously, do you have anime posters on your wall? a collection of rare manga? anime figurines?

That's true, the janitorial custodial enterprise has never been consistent. I've gotten bans for very small things that are common all over the site. Has nothing to do with ricebois tho.

Japan is the best country in the world. Deal with it.

>Japan is the best country in the world. Deal with it.

still shite

i know, shame culture makes even worse

Okay, I want the "poster who got his post deleted" to come forward.

wouldn't be surprised if he was bullshitting, doesn't matter, benign """banter""" about japan gets deleted all the time

You too huh

that's not true though

okay slugger, i'm sure """he"""""" was bullshitting too

jannies are inconsistent as hell and 95% of my bans and warnings have been complete bullshit but your hate for japs is clearly personal

>but your hate for japs is clearly personal
yeah and your relentless defending of them CLEARLY fucking isn't

commit sudoku with one of the many flea market katanas i know you own, faggot

we bribed jew with free hentai

weebs btfo

no
I make fun of the Korean and get banned before.
Sup Forums belongs to Zainichi Korean.

kek put the weeb in his place

desuarchive.org/int/thread/62240642/#62242357
Japs didn't like OP's waifu and told him an absolute fact that she is Korean after his insistence that she is Japanese because she spent her childhood there and for over a year now he's been raging about them.

btw this was me laughing at you, not with you, and I'm sure the other anons got the wrong idea and bandwagoned.

literally no idea what the fuck you're talking about with this thread you delusional moefaggot

Is the korean still your waifu?

And I can tell you're even using proxies to samefag, you've already demonstrated a pathetic attempt to orchestrate a moderator conspiracy.

This weeb is a bit paranoid

You check out okay

OP ghosted though

Years of being bullied for wearing his Naruto headband at school made him like that

lmao see a psychologist what the fuck is wrong with you

your thoughts on this uggo?

i'd say but i'd be deleted and banned

Everyone on this thread should kill themselves asap.

We both know what a bullshitter you are, do you want me to post the proof of this?

I don't know, but it's annoying as fuck. The mods need to die

nope, still here, still no proxies, still no idea what the fuck your crazy ass is talking about

Weebs are are a bunch of dumb cunts mate, cant be helped.