So Ive just finished The Sopranos for the first time. Man that as really something

So Ive just finished The Sopranos for the first time. Man that as really something...

It's even better upon rewatching.

;_;

Im going to make it a habit to rewatch it 2-3x every year

>tfw you realize where you are going

Did Gloria slash her own tires?

test am i foken banned again?

After that happened i was so pissed they kept letting that little shit get away with practically anything, until this finally happened

For all the shit that happens in The Sopranos, this shit boils my blood more than pretty much anything.

Fucking AJ is such a dumb pig fuck that he can't even toast champagne without trying to chug it down in one go.

>Lighthouse in a city doesn't make sense

Never realised this

This scene still is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen in a tv series.

I thought Sopranos was hands down one of the best shows ive watched, it takes a steaming shit on that piece of crap Breaking Bad. I also noticed alot of stuff in the show that BB rips off. Pine Barrens is a great episode i cant believe i used to read that autists said that abomination of an episode Fly was perfect and better in everyway

get started on deadwood now

Give Deadwood a go. It's great.

Sopranos still tops it in my opinion, but it's damn close.

i suppose thats perfect timing since i got a western thirst that needs to be filled

Totally agreed. Nothing pisssd me off as much as AJ.

Whats the saddest death of the series for everyone? Its Tony B for me.

SPOILERS BRO

Tony B was pretty sad. At least he didn't suffer.

I felt no sympathy for Chris. Adriana's exit wasn't fun.

Tracee's death was fucking brutal.

It's not a typical western in the same sense that The Sopranos is not a typical mob series.

It's complex, has great acting, memorable characters, just a great show.

So whats everyones opinion on the fade to black abrupt ending?

Pussy

the combination of their reluctance to do it and their obviously hurt pride is so interesting and sad

The first time I saw it, I was left feeling empty. It felt like a non-ending. I was left with nothing.

Upon rewatching it a few times, with better understanding of the overall theme of the show, it makes perfect sense and now I think it's the only way the show could have ended.

As to Tony dying or not, it doesn't matter one iota. He's either gonna continue on being a walking toxic cunt, rot in jail, or have his head blown off in front of his family right there in that diner. Doesn't matter. It's all in the song. Oh, the movie never ends, it goes on and on and on and on.

i think so

>I also noticed alot of stuff in the show that BB rips off.
like what?

>As to Tony dying or not, it doesn't matter one iota. He's either gonna continue on being a walking toxic cunt, rot in jail, or have his head blown off in front of his family right there in that diner. Doesn't matter. It's all in the song. Oh, the movie never ends, it goes on and on and on and on.
yeah thats what i also got. I think it shows how characters stories would still go on after the final shot and where ever you stop its not really the end its just a point in the the timeline.

crazy bitch

Exactly how I feel.

We get to see Tony and the Soprano family's lives from 1999 to 2007. The cutoff is arbitrary and means nothing. Life goes on without our viewing pleasure.

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train going anywhere
A singer in a smoky room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on
Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlights people, living just to find emotion
Hiding, somewhere in the night