Summer might be the worst. All girls are dressing like sluts

Summer might be the worst. All girls are dressing like sluts.

My office space is in a sort of basement. The windows are at street level. All you see all day if you look out the window is girls asses walking by because they wear such short shorts and skirts. It's sad.

Even see girls wearing these clothing to mass now. I have an appointment with the pastor. I'm going to try to convince him to deny communion to any girl that is dressed like a slut.

Things need to change. deus vult

Other urls found in this thread:

endingthefed.com/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1464289776179.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ever find your stapler?

No :(

I see these posts from time to time and I have to ask: why do you even care? It honestly baffles me how someone can get so upset over something so utterly harmless and insignificant as a woman wearing shorts.

what the fuck is wrong with you

All I see outside my window is trains and chinese people

Go fuck yourself.

sounds cool wish I could see women's asses from my office

Can we switch? I work in an industrial zone and have to watch asscracks of fat truck drivers all day.

/thread

Because it is not orderly. They are breaking what ought to be proper decorum. We need to be better if we want to be great. This is just symptoms of the postmodern hedonic complex. We will all burn under our own lust if we don't change.

Blame the millions of spineless betas that enable this sort of behavior.

All the real men died in WW2 leaving the modern "man" that supports and even encourages this behavior.

ugly men getting frustrated by women they can never have. them dressing "provocatively" is a trigger since it reminds them of that fact.

just ignore them. that's what women do.

>Actually having time to look out the window and day dream about asses.
I'm in the back of an Ambulance getting hotboxed by some distressed whale.

I wish girls dressed like that when I was 16....

Heterosexuality is a sin

And you can still post? Give here the paddles

Why does it bother you to see attractive women in revealing clothing again?

In part this is true

I like how she is dressed. Nice buns 4 sure senpai.

also

endingthefed.com/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his.html

Lust is not really our main problem, autism-bro. Degeneracy of other varieties, especially "tolerance" and "muh anti-racism" is a much more pressing issue.

Because they are not modest. They are likely sluts who have defiled themselves and are a symptom of the downfall of civilization.

Virgin

Agreed that there are other bigger issues. Still, this is the outcome of the others. Girl power!!!

I didn't even wanna say this because you guys are good to people AND you are solid in your beliefs. Not exactly retarded people. But i was cranky because youtube isnt the same. Oh well. All the best and God Bless. We all sin, very unfortunately

Are you going to regurgitate buzzwords to cover for an irrational bias or do you actually have a reason?

Shorts and skirts don't equal sluts user.

I wish. I am unclean.

This isn't the 1850's anymore. Women can dress however the they want.

Fascist.

>Paddles
M8, half our BLS trucks are stocked with fucking pillow cases, nothing more. Also shes fine for now, just really, really fat and gassy.

>'just ignore the, that's what women do"

Good kek, Sir, have this (you)

Dress is probabilistically related to slutiness

Are you a homosexual?

No

Underrated post

pay

>I'm going to try to convince him to deny communion to any girl that is dressed like a slut.

Godspeed you.

>teenage girls wearing shorts cause the downfall of civilisation

good one, faggot, i'm sure muslims, corruption, or globalism has nothing to do with it, fucking pleb

don't be like that, user
enjoy them and remember that we all need to be loved

> Fine
> Fat and greasy

???

I'm going glad some of you remember

Shes stable.

Thanks!

Fucking agreed, mandatory dress codes NOW. I need to find my pure maiden.

Let sluts be sluts. Sluts are important to society because they wet our dicks in motels, at bars, and in alleyways and they keep our desire to rape at bay.

Sluts and good Christian girls both have equal importance in society.

>fuck I hate seeing sexy women!!!!

americans

>t. elliot rodger

faggot

>he thinks men from the 50s were homosex (actually they were and still are; less public but look at their gym behaviours. now we do it all even more but don't interact with stranger dangers).
>he thinks all religious men who are suspicious of Eve type women (are they all like that?) are fags
Men are gay bro. Biggest lies in history make you think fucking women is great or necessary (surrogates) and that being gay is a sodomite abomination. Those are impossible mistranslations that we proved wrong in various ways. By way of words later existing or uncovering more evidence on Biblical languages. This Mateen-type-shit is going out the window. If you question gay you are gay. If you are straight and don't care you are straight. Like how gay men don't care about clamdigger activities. But you pissed us off and were unfair too much. Gay and don't care? You're gay. Gay and care? You a clamdigger

But you're a slut too if you engage in that behaviour.

Well I guess OP really is always a faggot

Anyway, it's hot out in most of the USA stop being a sissy easily flustered little bitch who cares about other people's clothing. I would dress to whatever level of comfort I like and in hot weather that usually means reducing the amount of material covering myself to bare minimum. Hell, today I wore a low cut tank without much of a side, athletic shorts, and flip flops

I know those feels user, i've been painting windows outside of an office building for the past two weeks and last week a couple of office girls hung a sign on the window that read "nice caulk" it's like they have no shame anymore.

are you tyƤ ukko :D

Yeah, so?

That was true when there were only a few sluts. Maybe 10%. Now sluts are the majority. The scales have tipped . We all end stage Romans now.

dope flag. how'd you get the proxy?

It's been a slow and steady decline from the divine. It's been happening for centuries, constantly accelerated by progressive movements. Traditionalism is dying, and the last flame can only be seen if you go searching for it. Once you find it, don't expect others to understand, they're still inside with the lights on.

Join a monastery OP, you are too good for this gay earth and its gay inhabitants.

>All girls are dressing like sluts.

Yeah summer is the best, dude!

So demonising others for promiscuity is hypocritical of you.

Purge those filthy whores from the House of God

>Tell them to return properly dressed and behaved doe

What's wrong with trains?

Na ah

>Summer might be the worst. All girls are dressing like sluts.

Stopped reading there, OP is either flamboyantly gay or a jealous woman. God forbid women wear less clothing when it's hot outside.

I didn't demonize anyone. Did you even read my post?

i just went to the grocers and saw so many nipples and ass cheeks. it makes me want to yank my shorts down and jack off in public. really frustrating.

>i have a gf

Exactly.

Le girl power!!!! Third wave sexualized feminism is the worst.

Truth, if this obsets you, you are a virgin.

There is
NOTHING
wrong with women wearing revealing clothes.

>m-muh degeneracy
Says the guy who watches fucking japanese cartoons, jesus fuck satan.

Then how come mostly attractive men feel this way? I'm orthodox Christian and spit on these whores.

Truth

Lol that shit affects him

>modesty is wrong
>having some sense of propriety is wrong

Are you some kinda faggot OP?

They maybe degenerate but theyre like a black widow they advertise that you should stay away. Just enjoy the view. And stop knocking cool comfortable basement in the summer REEEEEE

Hey OP how is the wagecuck life treating you?

I just began working at an office in corporate finance.

They constantly spam my email with diversity memos and events, which people use to get an hour off work so they can listen to fags or nigs discuss their struggles. The office is nearly half black cause I live in South. Sometimes I smell the grao (Spanish word for nigger stench) thru my cubicle walls.

Send help Sup Forums pls

That is what I plan to say. First there needs to be announcements in the bulletin. I'm also trying to get a planned young adults outing to the beach cancelled. The church should not be sponsoring events where girls wear bikinis.

Sounds like human females too. We all know they bleed once a month. Still put the D in that shit. Is that killing us too like the spider? Maybe. Is it advertised? Fucking definitely

I agree

So what? Sluts were always supposed to overshadow the good Christian girls. That's what makes the GCG so special. It's the female equivalent of the male alpha-beta distribution.

For a female, being a slut is like being a normie as a guy. If they are a GCG it's the female equivalent of those single male entrepreneurs that keep their head down and work to achieve big things at 30-40.

These people at the 1% need to stay rare. It's how social evolution can continue to improve the species.

>I am going to convince a pastor to ban girls who dress like sluts

Lmfao you can not be serious?

Why are all of you so autistic?

Liberated women means easy sex if you're not beta as fuck. Just don't marry any of them dumbasses. Life your own life - - you're no longer expected to settle down with these chicks.

Nice A&F shorts 2bh

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1464289776179.jpg/

Shill thread #506784

It is not difficult to wear clothes and not do pda. If you wanna be naked go to a nudist place or post on the internet without your face

Those are worst

Mmmm, post more OP

when are you gonna realize that God does not give 1 FUCK about ((((YOU)))) or your ( (O) )

>wipingsweat.jpg

You're literally doing God's work user. Save women from their (((imposed))) social whoredom

They're meant to be so much more than slags

Loving mothers, and faithful wives ;_;

Well he said the raptured will be those men who are virgins of women; who haven't defiled themselves with woman

>t. permavirgin anime watching neckbeard NEET

:)

Oops, caught red handed

I will try!

Office nogs? Tell me about it.

Our whole HR is black, cause, you know, HR is a low skillset. They spam my inbox with fake holidays amd diversity meetings

They also buy donuts or catering with company funds but hoard it in their little jungle, so one has to brave the congo stench to grab one.

Trick is, they kill my appetite before I get there

THIS FUCKING SO MUCH

food and sex are the most pleasure user can have on this planet as both can fully stimulate all your senses and nothing else comes close

>My office space is in a sort of basement. The windows are at street level. All you see all day if you look out the window is girls asses walking by

Giz a job, I could do that

>All you see all day if you look out the window is girls asses walking by because they wear such short shorts and skirts. It's sad.
Gay?

everything will be fire

>i'm a turbo neckbeard that can't hide my powerlevel in public so no one else should be able to
>stop attractive young women from taking full advantage of their youthful bodies!

FPBP

You faggots posting ITT don't have the right to bitch about the fall of Western civilization if you go out of your way to promote sluts as anything other than degenerate.

Calm down, it wasn't a roll call

God is greater

So how is OP's post any different than how mudslimes view and oppress their women? Aren't you all anti-islam or something?

Fucking hypocrites.