Hey guys whats up?

Hey guys whats up?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0zea7nut5W2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This must be like what its like to WS to Astros fans

Couldn't have happened to a more douchebag fanbase.

Sorry what are you talking about?

Pick up a couple decent starting pitchers via free agency and get these cocksmokers to stop striking out every other at-bat and we'll get three rings in five years.

What 'happened'?

They're down 0-2 to a better team... You forgot they just went through that?

>no wins in the 80s
What happened?

>2 championships this millenia
>0 championships this decade
There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's Mastercards

Crack cocaine

Steinbrenner got cheap. And the Mattingly Curse...

>lose a game
>"m-muh history!"

St. Louis and Boston are worse tbf

You've held the Astros to 4 runs in two games. Pitching isn't the problem, your hitters have just gone to shit.

ringlets gonna be utterly btfo by the end of the ALCS

Thank god Costanza showed up and turned it all around.

millennium*

So which part am I supposed to be sad about?

I'm a Houstonian, and Astros fans are not any better.

Lol yaks

Yeah. We've lost more than most teams have even been in. No big shit. Only the most successful professional sports franchise in the fucking world, that's all.

>only 1 since 2000

HAHAHAHAhahahyahaha

>canadiens

>Astros. 0. Ever.

>tfw I was only alive for three of those rings

I think they forgot that this year was suppose to be a rebuild year. Going to the playoff was a surprise and beating the Indians as well. These playoff shows that these players can contend on a really young team.

Except Judge, that guy is doing exceptionally trash offensively. I could see this screwing with him so badly that it might leak on next season.

Seven here.

Worst thing about sneaking into the playoffs is that it probably saved Girardi's job.

>he was born after 96
what are you,like 12?

>~$3.25 billion on payroll since the twin towers got btfo for one ring
It's a pretty fancy ring though I'll give you that

the part where none of those are or will be for the current year.

its funny because if it weren't for rampant umpball we would've won in 2001

I've been alive for all 27

Yeah, it's crazy how players for every other team play for free out of civic pride and all other owners put 100% of their proceeds back into the community, isn't it?

Nobody expected the post-season at all this year. Yeah it sucks, but we'll get over it.

>Yankees have had a winning record every year since 92 or 93
>with second wild card just having a winning record at least puts you in the wild card race now
>2nd highest payroll
>w-we didn't have a chance
Delusional

What's so wrong with Girardi?

you're not really a Houstonian then

>he's over 90 years old.

>its funny because if it weren't for rampant umpball we would've won in 2001
How about if Any didn't choke on a million dicks in game 6? OR if Mo isn't a retard who throws the ball into the outfield in game 7? Fuck off.

ITT >yaks fans reminiscing on eries wins from the Martin Van Buren administration.

Many such cases here. Sad.

>a fucking watch

Girardi is the best manager in the sport.

How much in revenue you think they produced in this period?

>counting championships before black men could compete

>black
>men
I laffed

This is baseball. It's Latino players who made the sport what it is today.

vocaroo.com/i/s0zea7nut5W2

It wasn't supposed to be this soon before the Yankees got a young core and started throwing money at big free agents and rule baseball for a decade. This is fucking bullshit.

WE WUZ RANGS N SHEEIT

that reminds me ...

Objectively the Yankees "rebuild" has been very impressive. They really shouldn't be reaching the ALCS already.

>2013
>Boston has a small terrorist bombing that kills like 3 people
>David Ortiz lessens trauma and fear by saying "this is our fucking city"
>Red Sox start Boston Strong campaign to ease pain of citizens and give hope
>Red Sox win World Series

>2001
>LARGEST terrorist attack ever on American soil in NYC
>Derek Jeter does nothing
>Yankees actually stop playing baseball and take a week long vacation increasing pain of citizens and give in to terrorists
>Yankees lose World Series

>>LARGEST terrorist attack
But America attacked themselves though.

why can't the baseball gods let the Yankees be irrelevant for even 10 years.? Jesus Christ can't you guys just have one pit of despair like everyone else?

They are irrelevant, they haven't won shit since 09, and before that 2000. At this point it's funny watching them lose in the first or second round in the 21st century.

Can't wait for the empire to strike back. The tears will be flowing. Get ready for a baseball revival when the Yankees take over.

The part where you attach your self worth to a team in which you play absolutely no role other than saying you’re a “fan.”

Take over what? The ESPN blooper reels of embarrassing ways to lose? Last night's game should be on there as an example of "how to put a real catcher at home plate".

>Take over what?

MLB you moron.

MLB.com can use some Yankee blooper reels too, I guess.

Nah, it's gonna be swamped with all the homers and yankee wins. Prepare your anus.

this picture is excellent, really shows how much better looking and tasteful jewelry was back in the day. all the rings from the 70s and onwards are flat out garbage.