I got Ding Donged pretty good this time desu

I got Ding Donged pretty good this time desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg_e9Hr3dxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know I'm on Sup Forums and am supposed to either meme or hate everything by default a little bit

But I fucking enjoyed this movie

McAvoy was insanely fun to watch and clearly carried the movie. The girls were more than good enough as qt bait too.

W E W

>"low" budget M. night horror January release doing this well in 2017

Impressive desu

M. Night Shyamalan redeemed himself? Wow. Probably because it didn't feature a fucking ridiculous Twist in the end like all his latest movies, just the slight one with Bruce Willis and Unbreakable

Did anyone else think the main girl looked like she just wanted to escape so she could go post on /r9k/?

mfw this guy is a distant cousin of mine

his side of the family cut us off because they were too conservative years ago

No the ending let him down.

Great mkvie, lost my shit at hedwigs dance scene

lel

I thought the twist was gonna be that the main girl is actually one of his split personalities or some shit. also the movie had some fucking great teeny ass and boobs.

i know you care but no one else does

I was waiting for her to turn into a beast and fuck up her uncle because she got bitten on the leg earlier

tfw when you get Ding Donged but nobody noticed

When you're in the car and you get Ding Donged

Opening scene of next movie I guarantee you we see Dunn BTFO her uncle

Dude I loved the movie, don't feel bad. Shits good, like hooters. And Dennis is literally /ourguy/ he needs a rundown like the bogdanoffs

>likes to watch young girls dance naked
>Skin as strong as a rhino
>can climb fucking walls
>in contact with Ayy lmao
>kidnaps bitches and give no fucks

I really liked the main girl, she was great in The Witch too.

Enjoyed McAvoy in the film but it fell flat for me, and I usually really enjoy Shamalamadingdong's films. That ending was great though.

BRUCE

That would have actually been a great twist.

>>Skin as strong as a rhino
>>can climb fucking walls
That wasn't Dennis tho.

Was waiting for Bruce's Personality to show up and get a bj from the cute girl while his dick was all scabrous and bleeding and the tape worm is telling him to "keep eating".

When you get ding donged but you're sick of getting ding donged

>this pic

Is he gearing up for a role in the Bam Margera biopic?

New meme? Who's willing to start forcing it every day?

just started watching uk shameless this guys the only person i recognize buncha fuckin bongs

My god ayyfu was really pretty in this and the black chick too

>When you're in WWII and get Ding Donged

When no one at the party is down to Ding Dong

God dammit I went full autism before reading it further, my bad

When you then look over and see somoene else but you getting Ding Donged for once

When you're trying to explain getting Ding Donged but everyone is too Ding Donged to get it

When you make an irreversible Ding Dong and now you can no longer get Ding Donged

When you have to resort to Ding Donging someone's mind to make them understand how Ding Donged they are

when you ding dong so hard you can't ding dong ever again

When you Ding Dong so well a little girl gets jealous an Ding Dongs you back

That twist was p bad

/ding dong/ when?

I'm still not sure if McAvoy's performance was retarded or genius

DING DING DONG

both

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg_e9Hr3dxE

literally /ourguy/

U kidding lad? He was great

I bet he had the fucking time of his life making this movie.

I remember getting angry in the theater because people laughed at Hedwig. That character(persona) is not meant to be funny. He is a representation of the innocence Kevin lost because of his mother.

yea i know that feel. people were laughing when he was sperging out over the walkie talkie and the kiss. made me want to shoot up the theater desu

This is literally the first thing I've ever replied to. I saw it tonight, and fuck my ass, it was a solid movie.

thought you were gonna post the scene where he asks her to kiss him

Five minutes in kissing and chill and he gives you that look. What to do?

Was that really Hedwig at the point or creepy ass Dennis taking the light and impersonating him to get a kiss?

It's implied that it's impossible to take the light from Hedwig is it's almost definitely not Dennis at that point.

> creepy ass

Show us your nubile breasts

it's benis

When? I don't remember this

they kept explaining that hedwig was the way that dennis and the women had managed to resurface after the others tried to suppress them

Hedwig discovered that he could take the light whenever he wanted, and Dennis and Patricia used that about him. He has to give you the light or willfully not take it in the first place.

this this this

Nice work pooinlooamalyan

Good evening and thanks for coming, you can never leave.

Not if you were a fan of Unbreakable

I hadn't seen it prior to seeing Split but I could appreciate it

>10x profit
fuck

Should I finally go the Kinoplex and watch this?

Is is REALLY worth it? Has Shyamalamadingdong delivered a masterpiece that should make me wipe the cheeto dust from my neckbeard?

HAB A SPRIT PERSONARITY

DING DONG BANNU

This movie was so on the edge of becoming typical M. Night schlock, but James McAvoy carried it and made the premise believable. I just feel like David Fincher could have taken the script and actors and made the movie even better.

M. Night Schlock? He's literally the director Tarantino wishes he was yet gets none of the plaudits. Sad really

Do the same rules apply to Kevin?

Kevin is locked away the whole time until the very end

Definitely. Great movie, if you're a fan of unbreakable, the last 2 minutes will turn it from a great to a god tier movie for you

It's worth it. I didn't expect much from it but it delivered.

fuck me i need to get into making movies

Same rules apply to all!

Remember, Night's worth 50 million and he funded 70% of the movie

are you telling me that Night's basically gonna double his net-worth with one film?

That's a serious fucking Ding Dong right there

He pretty much did that with the visit, 5 million budget, 100 million gross, completely self-funded, lots of people you have to pay off though, studio etc. James mcavoy's probably getting a cut off of the box office too

but really what was the point of adding Bruce Willis and the Unbreakable mentions, other than "Hey I did this movie too"

It's not like there is any chance of a sequel with the Horde and Bruce battling it out, is it literally a "cool" "easter egg" and the fact that Hollywood seems to be loving sequels, trilogies and "continuity" recently

McAvoy's Oscar when? He should've had 2 or 3 already

When Michael Fassbender gets his

They announced the sequel a day after it opened. 45 million dollar opening weekend

Fassbender is great, but McAvoy is more diverse in his roles, and he nails every one of them

meh, I really do not see the point, The Horde and the Unbreakable character are too similar in "powers"

> he doesn't want to see dunn and mr. Glass v the horde

Disgusting

yea I like every single character, but the action will be boring

Shamlamdongdong made rape victim V Horde thrilling, I doubt dunn V horde will be boring, friend

>that black girl
Uuungh thiccc

Anyyya lmao's axilla action was hotter 2bh famalam

i was pretty mad at that ending. i never saw unbreakable so the whole movie was a waste tbqh

The movie was great on it's own faglord. The ending was spoiled on Sup Forums a couple of months before anyway

the flick was about tranny acceptance
>we are who we believe we are

What a twist

What a trips

What a doubledubs

The shit at the end was a neat idea, but completely ruined by how on the nose it was. Would've been better as a nod, something along the lines of:
>Shot of a guy's back
>He's sitting at the counter, eating and watching the news story
>We don't see his face
>You can hear people in the background discussing the event
>The discussion is alternating between the current event and some crazy nigger in a wheelchair from a while ago
>The guy pays for his food
>Turns around to leave the dinner
>We see that it's Bruce Willis from that one other movie
>credits roll

Just saw Split, haven't seen unbreakable.

I don't know what the fuck was going on in the last couple of minutes.

Did not expect this to be a Shyamalan Cinematic Universe, I went in completely blind.

>it's a "le tweest man" shiggydiggymayalan is really back episode
Holly shit, I never thought this day would come. He actualy did something fun and overall decent
McAvoy is so fun to watch, carried the whole film

I think you highlighted part of the movie that a lot of people missed. We ARE supposed to laugh at Hedwig, but feel like shit when we realize what Hedwig represents.

>When Visions started playing at the end

>hasn't seen filth

I'm down for forcing that Ding Dong meme boys