Is Matthew Strauss a industry plant?

Is Matthew Strauss a industry plant?

Attached: Matthew Strauss.png (1255x766, 647K)

theres already a thread about this stupid ass topic

everyone knows clairo has a rich dad and shes only getting buzz because shes being propped up by "the industry" stfu already

but the writer of the story: where does he fit in?

the literally who covers the literally who. wow such news

(((Industry)))

No, he's a fucking rubber plant.

No, everyone you don't like isn't an industry plant

checked

Attached: 19428683_150157788864271_1968072672088686592_n.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

THE
AUTHENTIC
INDIE
EXPERIENCE™

>The Norwegian band Boy Pablo earned attention unexpectedly last year when YouTube featured the video for their first single, “Everytime,” on the site’s “Recommended” tab, causing the clip to quickly rack up millions of views. The indie rock group, fronted by 19-year-old Pablo Muñoz, is still new to the spotlight, and their music has a charming bedroom-pop roughness marked by lo-fi production, straightforward lyrics, and catchy guitar riffs. On their latest track, “Losing You,” they keep this vulnerability as Muñoz candidly addresses his insecurities about a rocky love.

>On “Losing You,” Boy Pablo make the kind of balmy daydream music that perfectly assuages the sting of a breakup, making it clear that their success is more than a viral fluke.

actual content from pitchfork.com

its pitchfork they're not exactly groundbreaking journalism music or otherwise, probably just some schlub who kissed the right ass i mean is this really worth a thread?

is this what p4k is reporting on now? I listened to her cover and if I didn;t know who clairo was I would assume that it was just a shitty youtube cover

they could've at least edited it to sound less like a press release

Everyone famous is an "industry plant."

>implying p4k has editors

this desu

*blocks ur path*

Attached: 13167311_1736909933191555_238705951_n.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

He was assigned the story by his editor who probably is in contact with her dad / PR firm. This is nothing new.

Early 2000s Pitchfork showcasing like Animal Collective, The Notwist, The Wrens, or Broken Social Scene

Pitchfork today - "Clario and Boy Pablo are going to change indie, and that's a good thing"

I want to fucking go back. PLEASE.

i see girls that look exactly like this to a t every single time i walk outside

do all of you live in rural areas or are you just thirsty?

seriously

feel bad for urbanlets. Imagine not living in a major city.

>clairo covers brockhampton
whats worse than one gen z fotm shlock? two of them!

Have there been any new """indie""" artists that have achieved fame in the past 3 years who weren't plants?

>3 years

Attached: 220px-MurrywilsonBW.jpg (220x281, 9K)

Your generation is a fucking joke.

OH NO!

Attached: E7ADAD75-5178-4688-9054-CAF91D4C9AC9.jpg (461x131, 31K)

all those bands are shit, but yeah, the fork was great at one point. it all changed after they gave MBDTF a 10

>irrelevant nobody covers overhyped hip-hop artists
>let's report on it!
Ignore Pitchfork.