Who was the best U.S president Sup Forums ?

Who was the best U.S president Sup Forums ?

Washington. If he had done almost anything differently than he did, we wouldn't have a country at all.

Donald J. Trump

FPBP

Andrew Jackson.
I've got the exact same name as him. My fucking name is Andrew Jackson. Exactly the same name.
>In 1806, he killed a man in a duel over a matter of honor regarding his wife Rachel.

How can a President of the United States be better?

Washington or Jackson

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump will have been the best U.S. president

I really like Eisenhower,
and
is super underrated

Jefferson Davis

Andrew Jackson was a cuck.

But a hell of a President.

Polk

literal who?

No one likes truman?

>in private he was a man of few words and was commonly referred to as "Silent Cal". A possibly apocryphal story has it a matron, seated next to him at a dinner, said to him, "I made a bet today that I could get more than two words out of you." He replied, "You lose."[78] Dorothy Parker, upon learning that Coolidge had died, reportedly remarked, "How can they tell?"[79] Coolidge often seemed uncomfortable among fashionable Washington society; when asked why he continued to attend so many of their dinner parties, he replied, "Got to eat somewhere.

Silent Cal

Calvin 'You Jews' Coolidge

>warmed people about the jews
> tried to stop communism in cuba till JFK fucked up the plan

>president until 1929

>Dorothy Parker, upon learning that Coolidge had died, reportedly remarked, "How can they tell?"

Kek

There's a damn good reason he has an entire age of American politics named after him.

mister we could use a man like herbert hoover again

Andrew "Fuck the banks!... And fuck Indians too!' Jackson.

BAIT

TR was a QT. Eisenhower was also based.

>Before a campaign speech in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Theodore Roosevelt, the presidential candidate for the Progressive Party, is shot at close range by saloonkeeper John Schrank while greeting the public in front of the Gilpatrick Hotel. Schrank’s .32-caliber bullet, aimed directly at Roosevelt’s heart, failed to mortally wound the former president because its force was slowed by a glasses case and a bundle of manuscript in the breast pocket of Roosevelt’s heavy coat–a manuscript containing Roosevelt’s evening speech. Schrank was immediately detained and reportedly offered as his motive that “any man looking for a third term ought to be shot.”

>Roosevelt, who suffered only a flesh wound from the attack, went on to deliver his scheduled speech with the bullet still in his body. After a few words, the former “Rough Rider” pulled the torn and bloodstained manuscript from his breast pocket and declared, “You see, it takes more than one bullet to kill a Bull Moose.” He spoke for nearly an hour and then was rushed to the hospital.

>told the Supreme Court to shove it
>exactly what Obama does

Other than the killing Indians meme why does Sup Forums like him.

Only one elected unanimously... twice!

It was for a reason

Sitting BULL.

>1400 pounds of cheese

Good God!

Hoover a shit go fuck yourself and/or an electrical socket.

>implying

nigga he rounded up the germans towards the end of WWII and starved them out. eisenhower is a piece of shit

George Washington

Bill "Suck my Willy" Clinton.

/thread

>debatable

>outwitted the Germans is bad

nigger the German Reich would never survive without Hitler.It would become a huge power struggle and collapse upon his death

You can't beat the OG, would the left frown up me as an American of bean descent admire this man and all the founding fathers?

>led the war against the damned redcoats
>despite defeats, his resolve never faltered
>is the father of our nation
>could of been ran and been elected again and again but he chose not too
>he respected freedom so much he recognized he needed to set the precedent for all who were to come

jfk easy

obivously Alexander Hamilton

He was a huge progressive.

>ended the golden age of American capitalism
>put into place feel good policies
>put in predecessors to FDR's liberal New Deal policies.

Pretty terrible president m8

Sorry burgerbros I know this isn't quite the right place, but I really want to get to know your history more. I'm looking for a book or a series of books on the civil war, why it happened, how it happened, who fought in it etc. something like an omnibus of american civil war. Can any of you recommend something?

Bait

BUSH.

>tells us not to have political parties because it would break our voting system
>make parties as soon as he steps down
>breaks our voting system

JUST

Please explain how Roosevelt’s trust-busting policies are a bad thing?

why didn't he run a second time? didn't hoover make any remark that made him sound like the retarded interventionist he was?

To honor the tradition of two terms

President Ford

And to think, in school I was taught he was a terrible villain.

Donald trump

>Polk
Severely underrated

Nixon.