Why is he so creepy?

Why is he so creepy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a jew.

Do ever analyze a person based on their eyes and body language?

I feel this guy is extremely naive and would sell people out in an instant just to save himself from 1 year of prison.

he's color blind

1. Hes a jew
2. Paranoid as fuck, he realize the monster he has created and even he can't stop it

because he cares about your privacy and isn't controlled by anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU

His nose and his creepy pedosmile.

hes an r9k that got rich

Oh look! Zuckerberg has the same laptop as me! Wait, somethings different here...

>camera covered with tape
>mic jack covered with tape
>email client is Thunderbird

R E A L L Y
E
A
L
L
Y

M A K E S
A
K
E
S

Y O U
O
U

T H I N K
H
I
N
K

He isnt being paranoid, thats real shit, hes a high profile dude, competitors are going to be hacking his shit

he barely blinks in interviews and sweats alot. coke symptoms?

Because it's undisputed that he made a billion off of being the very first Facebook creeper. Women ignore this, but they can't possibly have forgotten it.

hes a kike

Wow, great clothes Mark, so frugal. It's almost like you didn't make billions from literally doing nothing. The humans will never suspect a thing

>muh grey

Here's a beauty...

I know the jpg name is a bit redundant.

He's genuinely one of the ugliest people I've ever seen. Very disturbing to look at.

And his attempt to hide his forehead with a caesar cut is pathetic.

Keksimus desu

he's not really a human

When you worth that many shekels you can be as creepy as you want OP.

Nasty beta gov cuck married to Asian

Kike eyes are either too far apart or too close together, all that inbreeding has fucked their shit up senpai

because he is very intelligent so his mind is always on something, and he's had to adopt a persona of openness because he is the head of a huge company but he will always be a thinker so there is a discrepancy in his flow

H-H-Henry Kissinger?

mother of all cucks

fpbp every time

legitimately creepy...

ok, that was so creepy

reptilian alien jews are creepy

Gynecomastia. Has anyone ever seen a pic of this kid shirtless? There are definitely some bitch tits under that shirt.

Brb doing some research.

Because he's a fucking nerd, he will never lose his autism.

Photo of the year no doubt.

is that even his desk? I doubt he really just sits there on the floor like hes just one of the plebs?

He got rich from a website he designed to stalk and rate grils.

I'll give you one ((((guess))))

haha
Mom jeans and shoes combo + bitch tits

He knows

looks like a Winkleman or a Weiztman

Hasn't it been confirmed that he has Asperbers, and more than just a dusting? I think it's well established that he is unable to read social cues or have empathy for most other people. I read some bullshit about people choosing to minimize their daily decisions in an attempt to save "brain space" by wearing the same thing every day....or because they're a highly functioning man child with a disorder. He's an adult billionaire who dresses like he's in the 5th grade. That plus his smile is weird.

because he knows what normies all think before they even think it