Could I pass as a local in your country?

Could I pass as a local in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, too white

You look British

British rapebabby?

No

No, and also too gay

2bh no, you have distinctive indian/paki face features so you couldn't pass as Caucasian, Central Asian, Russian or any other people living in Russia.
Also your shirt is ugly, change it.

Its my national dress take that back

>indian
Also I dont look anything indian, my grandad was an irani

Yes. Can pass as a faggot too

no too gay looking

You can pass as a gypo here

Long time no see

New here?

>so you couldn't pass as Caucasian
Why do Chechens look like Arabs so much?

:^)

the fuck with that baby face

yes

What about me? Could I pass as a local in any of your cunts?

I cant seem to grow a beard
moo bhe kabhi dooh lo. How many other pakis are here?

That's some nice, thick fucking hair...

yeah but you would be tagged as a poor class hipster who smokes pot

Ye tasweer /brit/ pay mili thi.

4-5 others
Noice

You are like a little baby

take that shirt off and maybe

Not Op but here

Hijra

You'd pass as a local in any country between India to Iran but it gets murky after that because from there on it only gets black/white/yellow-er

Probably, we got all kinds of faggots over here, white faggots, black faggots, indian faggots, you name it and i can find you the right faggot.

North india maybe but he'd stick out like a sore thumb in south

I think yeah. You look like the least Pakistani people of all Pakistanis I know.

Funny, apart from my eyes I look pretty average here. How many pakis do you know?

>I think yeah.
Mate, if he can't pass off as a local in Russia then he definitely can't pass as a local in your cunt.
>You look like the least Pakistani people of all Pakistanis I know.
I think it's the eyes.

I know about 6, but I've seen at least 10 here, more if you include Bangladesh.

How do they look?

You could pass as a brown Spaniard

Spaniards dont have blue eyes and they are brown

Much more dark, hairy and with more distinct "Pakistani" features like bigger eye, jaw, forehead, cheeks etc.
Russia is almost non-multicultural at all, excluding Central Asians in Moscow and St. Petersburg and Asians in Khabarovsk. Helsinki, however, is a multicultural paradise.

Well if you change your kamis or how is it called you may try passing as a dude from Muslim areas of ex-USSR

Like this? It cant get any more average than him

It's maybe because he's young and still has to grow into his features. He looks like a teenager to me.

>Russia is almost non-multicultural at all, excluding Central Asians in Moscow and St. Petersburg and Asians in Khabarovsk. Helsinki, however, is a multicultural paradise.
He said 'local' not immigrants.

Yeah, kinda, although not as fat and sliiiiightly more attractive regarding their face.

Dude if you're still here
Is your country safe for tourists?

Brown, med and chinese tourists easily. Not sure about whites, if your talking about north with mountain ranges. You wont experiance any racism that Im sure

Will I get through with basic English or some Urdu would be more useful?

>Why do Chechens look like Arabs so much?
They don't. Chechens are white with pale skin and black hair, some look 100% white like Kadyrov.

It's a bullshit, Russia has been multiethnic country for the last 600 years.

Oh shut the fuck up tatar subhuman

Whether you like Tatars or not, they have been part of Russia since 15th century and we have been mixing since that time. Also hating Tatars is retarded, any Russian has Tatar blood in him and any Tatar has Russian blood too.

Some of them do look white like Kadyrov but most of them look like white Arabs.

Yes.

>Also hating Tatars is retarded, any Russian has Tatar blood in him
Are you retarded? Very few people ever mixed with tatats. They have different religion and cultures. It has always caeried immence social stigma. Nobody would let their Russian child ever marry into Tatar family and vice versa.

Probably, he has this faggish look to him that only the british have.

No. Too white.

>let me tell about your country
You're retarded, lol.
1) Many Tatars converted to Christianity and since 19th century no one has been giving a fuck about religion.
2) Cultures have a tendency to influence each other.
3) >Nobody would let their Russian child ever marry into Tatar family and vice versa.
>social stigma
Absolutely no.

In Russia everyone mixes with each other except Caucasians because Caucasians are very conservative and nationalist.
Man, I dated 2-3 Tatar girls and it's impossible anyone would give a fuck about it here.

>white Arabs
Are white.

t. Never been to Punjab/Delhi

what a load of fucking bullshit

I live in Delhi.

Stop posting my face here

>let me tell about your country: the post
You obviously know nothing about Russia.
t. My granny is Tatar

>They have different religion and cultures
Wew
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI

Pure punjabis and rajputs are tall and fair. Most of delhi is not

LMAO

If you groom I don't see why not. Some sunglasses, hip hat and local jacket and you will make a good bartender at some hipster bar in Shibuya. I'm not kidding.