Replace 17th century Japan with trumpist USA

>replace 17th century Japan with trumpist USA
>replace christians with muslims
S C O R S E S E
G E N I U S

So Muslims should apostize to fit in the US?

>17th century Japan is evocative of Hillary Clinton's USA alternative universe.
>replace buddhists with muslims.
>Christians are Trump supporters in a sea of ostracization.

FTFY

>Andrew Garfield

into the trash it goes

No Hillary wanted to import more Muslims. She was literally Angela Merkel 2.0.

>having to invent an alternative universe to justify one's opinion

Yes. The movie he has been trying to get made for over twenty years based on a book even older than that is a thinly veiled Trump analogy.

based japs treating multiculturalism as it should be since the XVIth century

>its another episode of shitty jewrywood remake

He was surprisingly decent in this. Dude's alright

What kind of fucking idiot is so enthusiastic about how great Muslims are anyway?

>Islam is such a beautiful cultural tradition our country needs another million Muslims in it ASAP
What the fuck is your problem

This rhetoric is especially jarring from atheists

a lot of atheists have "rebel against anything western" engraved in their head

In OP's defense, it feels like 75% of everything coming out of Hollywood at the moment is a thinly veiled Trump analogy. Even their award acceptance speeches.

That's not true at all. There's no veiling in the award acceptance speeches.

Presumably when Oscars roll around somebody like Viola Davis is just going to walk to the microphone, shout "FUCK TRUMP," drop the mic on the ground and walk away with her Oscar while the crowd bursts into deafening applause and laughter

i might be browsing Sup Forums too much but honestly i'm annoyed at how much trump shit leaks into every fucking thread, and it's usually the pro-trump people doing it

give it a rest, you wouldn't know in 2008 people were shilling obama here just as hard

It's worse on television.

They're talking Trump on the fucking NFL Network right now

Even if that happened it'd be over in scant minutes. Meanwhile the Trump pissbottles are posting the same old shit about things that haven't occurred and probably won't every single hour of every fucking day. They can't *all* be genuine autists participating in the narrow and repetitive range of behaviors that are symptoms of autism, right?

You're a fucking idiot who gets his worldview from Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the only place you're going to hear a pro-Trump view, but the entire rest of the world has put their own lives on hold to whine about him every day

Unintentional irony's always the best irony.

Where are you hearing "constant right-wing trumptard whining" aside from Sup Forums?

>Adam Driver

And dropped. What a waste of time this would've been to watch.

Gee, I don't know. Fucking breitbart.com, maybe? FOX News? They're the electricity and you're the spasming frog legs, after all.

I for one am glad that waifu posting has competition when it comes to who can fuck a thread up faster.

I prefer trump to waifus.

>Sup Forums is the only place you're going to hear a pro-Trump view

Klan rallies exist. Nazi marches exist. Special ed classrooms exist.

Did christians killed japs in barbaric acts of terrorism? Mass raped them?

No. Christians used to have morals. They were nothing like the monsters you see today.

He was good in this

Dude's a good actor, he's just been in a lot of godawful shit

asuka.jpg

Christianity has become a progressive non-white religion of compromise. Whites would be smart to abandon it for Buddhism.

haha leftist is happy theres ONE white racist killer after more than 200 people were killed in Europe in the name of allah

woah Two right-wing leaning networks in the sea of leftist media aka CNN, NBC, MSCNC, NYTIMES, Wapost, ABC, etc.

why didn't Japan just build a wall around it's country

Even in Star Wars he basically walked circles around everyone else in the cast

>lots of whites become buddhism
>asians are all pissy it's all white now
>they switch religions
what do they become?

torrent where?

>Piers Morgan

You can't say the guy doesn't get the support he deserves.

>ONE white racist killer

Wow, look at that selective memory. No matter, once this cracker dies the rest of us will forget him as well.

>muh trying to cultural enrich the japanese
>muh woes
>muh misfortune

Buddhism isn't ethno-centric. Besides if everyone where buddhist the world would be a literal utopia.

cuck

>sea of leftist media

You're just another batshit foilhat who wouldn't recognize leftism if it came and had a dump in your mouth and for whom any moderate position's indicative of stealth communism.

HOW DO YOU CONVINCE THE USA TO WED SUCH AN UGLY WOMAN LIKE ISLAM WITH A BARON WOMB?

This
There's a reason people hate those niggers.

>moderate

There's that word again, you probably think there are moderate rebels in Syria too because that's what King Obongo told you.

I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much any ideology that doesn't kiss the feet of King Retard is now considered communism.

It was Obama himself that started the "If you're not sufficiently anti-Trump, you're pro-Trump" rhetoric

Andrew is fucking great

Fun Fact: Under Donald Trump's presidency more American children have been killed by Trump than by terrorists.

>two
YOU have a very selective memory leftard (and probably sandnigger too). Look at all those beautiful traditionnal French names.

She would have grown up to be a terrorist, tho.

yes trump personally strangled 50 nigger babies

>what is the Inquisition
>what are witch trials
And I am leaning towards Catholocism myself, but, you now, not all christians are white puffy bunnies.

I didn't count that because that was before his presidency.

Don't forget the Jews, Trump made soap out of them.

I like multiculturalism. Seeing boring af white people, with their pretenses to superiority, all day would be tiersome. At least with different ethicities we can diversify the gene pool and tone up our shitty white skin.

your shitty white skin
my white skin is next to cleanliness

Pretty sure that was Scorcese's thinking anyway. The Christians are not "the good guys" in this. They are imperialists attempting to infiltrate their ideology into a place they had no business being. Their followers were disenfranchised, and would listen to anyone willing to give them a cracker and some grape juice. The padres were puppets in a regime swap, and the Japs took extreme measures to get them out.

Why don't you move to Brazil?

It's easy to love multiculturalism in a white country. But the very reason people want to migrate to Europe and North America is because their own countries are shit, and white countries are good.

t. half-breed

go away mud-blood

>tone up our shitty white skin
We both know you're not white, so don't pretend.
People who love multiculturalism are the people who generally benefit from it by moving from a shit culture to a superior one.
>pretenses to superiority
If it was merely pretense, and white societies weren't superior, no one would want to move to them and we wouldn't be having this discussion.
>why don't white people like multiculturalism
Why wouldn't you like having people force their way into your home, shit all over your floor, shoot your family, and steal everything you have?

Wouldn't it be pretty great to fuck retarded monkey sluts all day every day if you didn't get AIDS or stabbed in the process

Whether there is multiculturalism or monoculturalism, if this country is going to be predominantly white or black or if any culture is dwindling away, I don't care. But Brazilian babes are qt and that's something I would literally give a fuck for.

which one of those is a "Brazilian babe" and "qt" ?
and don't fall back on "i said brazilian babes are qt", because any "babe" is automatically qt. it'd be like explaining that a leprechaun is "wee", it's implied they're tiny already, they don't need that modifier

The girl in the middle isn't too bad. And there are plenty more of qts in Rio. But it's just my opinion breh.