Joe > Q > Murr > Sal

>tell the one of the jokers to do something racist
>free loss

HEY SAL TRY TO STEAL THAT COPS GUN

>pulls silly face at camera
>"HEY MY NIGGA WHAT'S UP"
>Sal laughs so hard he dies of asphyxiation

Hey joe, go finger fuck that parapalegic orphan

I used to enjoy this show but that episode with the interview room with the see through glass panel thing kinda took me out of it. If I was in that situation and the guy started laughing while looking slightly above and behind me, I'd turn around.

dont be ridikulos

Q > All

Powerpoint skits > all
>Raise your hand if you feel like you have learned something
Idiots raise their hand even though they got taught nothing

>That punishment where Q has to read about the bug with the depressing to all the children. The bug picks up a hooker in the story.

>The punishment where Q has to be a horrible clown to all the children.

>The punishment where Q has to judge a talent competition for kids and destroys them to the point where the audience boos

The last one was Sal

>Q has to judge a talent competition for kids
pretty sure that was Sal

I stand corrected.

But Q is so great that it would of been better if it was him.

This is the worst punishment in the whole show. I get second hand embarrassment just watching it.
youtube.com/watch?v=hHiLxVpCwq0

>when murr jumps on the cart and tells him to drive
This one was amazing

For me, it was this:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Szzj6XN6pA&t=57s

I really don't like these unfunny pricks
Why the fuck do they have their own channel?

Do Amerifags really find this clearly fake show consisting of four grown men behaving like children funny?

The idea that the show is funny and should be on air is the whole joke. No one actually thinks they are funny!

>what q doesn't know, is that tied to the back of the golf cart he'll be driving, trying to keep up... will be his beloved pet cat benjamin!

Americans truelty have the worst comedy. Granted, everything there is awful.

>fake

I don't think you know what that word means.

I'm British and I find it pretty funny and occasionally hilarious. The competitive aspect of it is fake, they edit the show to make it appear that a predetermined guy "lost." The members of public getting messed with are all real. If they werent, there wouldn't be the occasional guy with his face blurred out because he/she refused to sign the release form after they were told it's just a prank bro.

I dunno about that. Their stand up comedians definitely rival the UK for best in the world. They have a lot of shit, but some good stuff. IASIP was funny for nearly ten years. Same with The Simpsons, South Park, lots of stuff. They do eventually beat every successful show to death, but it's not all bad.

>your game will never be this good
youtube.com/watch?v=GljiuZpII9M

The "competition" is fake, reactions are real
>Powerpoint skits > all
yes

I was in a band with a guy who could pull this shit off. Every single time he talked to a woman, they just completely accepted all the weird shit he did. He wasn't even good looking, he was a chubby manlet, he just exuded so much confidence and "fun" that women went along with it.

They way Sal talks to those women with apparently zero inhibition really reminded me of that guy to the point where it's creepy.

The hottest one was the nicest one too. Usually it's the other way around for me

Joe would probably do it, but the show has tame him.

>american humour

DAMN! Joe's wife looks like that?!

>the fathers day special
>joe's dad isnt there

>now that Q has failed his challenge it's punishment time
>he has to give this pinata to a party at the park
>but what he doesn't know is that inside is his beloved cat mittens
who the fuck writes this shit?

looks like his sister TBQH

youtube.com/watch?v=0zZJrCpZdCY

>sal is tonight's big loser, and for his punishment he has to take a bite of the Lava Insanity Burger
>at one and a half million scoville units, the sauce on this burger is one of the hottest sauces in the world
>but that's not all
>what sal doesn't know, is that carefully placed inside this burger are three angry black widow spiders!

Joe's physique defies the laws of physics.

He always looks somewhat in shape when he has his clothes on, but when he takes his shirt off on the show he has a giant gut. How does he hide it so well? How does he have such a fat stomach when he has a relatively thin face? It doesn't make any sense

>>The punishment where Sal has to judge a talent competition for kids and destroys them to the point where the audience boos

Anyone have a link to this? I haven't seen it, but it sounds great

I think some of the reactions are fake. I would assume the ones were the faces are blurred out. That way they can grab an assistant get a reaction they want and it won't be revealed who it was. I could imagine if they spend a day filming stuff and they get no usable funny material then the day is wasted so they fake a reaction.

Every single person has to sign a waiver before it's allowed to air on TV, it can be before or after, I would assume quite a bit is fake but I would say others are genuine as well

Not every person they fuck with is real, but the 4 guys reactions/embarrassment is absolutely real at the time.

That's hot

>joes face

Its his superpower

Yes the format of the show is fake, however the interactions and everything is real. This is the only show both my parents and I equally find hilarious

TruTV's motto is "Not Reality. Actuality." 95 % of all their shows are fake/staged and its pretty obvious

small bones

>>That punishment where Q has to read about the bug with the depressing to all the children. The bug picks up a hooker in the story.

that's a good one, but mainly because there is three or four MILFs in the audience

Women seem to like Sal a lot.
There's this episode where he's supposed to say weird shit to a beautiful black girl and she starts to flirt with him.

well he is probably quite well off thanks to the show

when it stops she will probably divorce him and get half

Q seems more popular than he has any right to be based solely on looks. Though I understand women liking him more than Sal, he is confident and even as a guy I can see he can be pretty charming

i think they think he is gay

Who else listens to TESD?

His wife a qt

The one where Murr and Joe had to strip and the one where Murr was put naked on the pedestal were the worst.

>the punishment where sal has to call false bingo every time in a huge bingo hall

It seems that Q is the only one that has friends outside of the group.

Time for punishment
>Sal we know you're afraid of cats, so we're locking you in an animal shelter death pit overnight, its a bin full of deadcats!!!

basically all of sal's punishments in a nutshell

that shit must have been mind-wrecking
I feel like his psyche must have peeled off during that shit

>BUT THAT'S NOT ALL
>He's also in the NAACP official headquarters and must recite the fourteen words between every bite of the burger.

>"Hey Murr, see that girl on the bench over there?"
>"The hot one?"
>"Yea, go up to her and show her your dick"

One of the episodes they make Joe flirt with another woman and then Joe's wife shows up and they tell Joe he has to kiss the other girl or else he fails and his wife is like, "If you wanna sleep on the couch, go ahead"

youtube.com/watch?v=0zZJrCpZdCY