Hand in sunlight for few minutes

>hand in sunlight for few minutes
>turns brown
Such is life here

So....Middle-Easterners and Arabs are just tanned white people?

>light skin
>white
You have much to learn

Why are Pakistanis such voracious shitposters?

>Light skin
>white

welcome newfriend.

It could be just 1 guy

stop taking a pictures of your enslaved 13 years old wife's leg

That means you are not a wh*Te subhuman

Iranic subhuman

When you put your benis in the sun it grows 5 inches?

I wish

Takes me 2 weeks to tan well... feels bad

I am Greek

How is tanning seen in white countries?

as the devils punishment

But if you "racemix" Middle Easterners and Europeans, the resulting child will be white. Therefore Middle Easterners must be at least 50% white, so their kid with an Euro can be 75% white, or at least, white passing.

Not necessarely, take Amer Al-Barqawi AKA Miracle for example, he's Jordanian/Polish and he looks like the typical Jew boy

holy shit why would a Pole marry an Arab? I thought they hated Arabs and Muslims

wtf I'm not white anymore

It's almost like memes are dumb, and they don't accurately reflect reality.

Well a polish gril dated an indian

It's called living outside of Sup Forums, believe it or not, people's attentions aren't always focused on race.

He looks like a generic Slav, completely white passing.

Polish people are secret coal burners. Blacks and Arabs are practically drowning in pussy there.
I'm not even joking.

>go outside
>burn
>skin peels
>no tan after burn heals
I hate my complexion t'bh. I wish I'd taken after my dad's side, which has olive/med skin.

It's not just shitposting, Poland actually does have protests against Muslims and Arabs, it's not something that only angry teenagers go to it's mainstream there.

There are quite a few Indian Christians, I know 4 that live here and they're pretty rich too

How safe is it for a non-Euro to go to Poland? Just checking out Warsaw and maybe Krakow. I see articles like "Chilean man beaten for looking like an Arab" and "Man beaten up for speaking German" about Poland, but then some Poles are marrying Arabs and Blacks so I'm not really sure

>, it's not something that only angry teenagers go to it's mainstream there.

I'm sure attendence is in the tens of millions.

Being opposed to massive immigration from lands with cultures that are openly hostile to your country's culture is not the same as being personally prejudiced against people from those places. I like lots of Mexicans, but I don't want an open border with Mexico.

DEFECATED

>How safe is it for a non-Euro to go to Poland?
I'm not sure. Slavs are pretty violent, and overly nationalistic. Not the brightest bulbs in a bunch either.
I think you'd be safe there though. There are probably lots of tourists, so even if 1 person was beaten up for looking like a Muslim, there are still tens of thousands of visitors who didn't have a problem in Poland.

I'd recommend visiting Hungary instead though, most people would just assume you're a wealthy gypsy, so you'd fit right in. You wouldn't raise any eyebrows, unless you were wearing one of those tablecloth thingies on your head.

dont come here

I did travel to Gdansk with no problems last year and I'm an Arab (no memes plz). I did however travel with my Polish mate so maybe that helped me blend in.

Proud mongolian here

If you dont have olive skin you are irrelevent

this one is not meme though, eastern europeans do have deep unironic hatred towards muslims, i dont know how to say this without sounding edgy but thats how it is, some newspapers in Czech republic made poll if people could bring Hitler back to life so he would deal with refugees and like 75% said yes

I think hate is proportional to literacy and education. I've know people here who unironically like Osama and support him even though they dont know a single country outside of Pakistan or even know who he was. They just think he's fighting Americans and thats good

My ancestors are smiling at me. Can you say the same, Paki?

Me too my fellow fake-wh*Te friend

My ancesters poo in the loo

>this one is not meme though, eastern europeans do have deep unironic hatred towards muslims
I'm not surprised. Quite a bit of them had to deal with being enslaved for the past few centuries while most Western Europeans had the comfort of being safely tucked away.

They're literate and well educated...