Hillary Exonerated by House Benghazi Report

Hello, ladies of Sup Forums!

Thought you cunts might like to see this. It's the Benghazi report. It's by the Republican-led House.

>And it clears Hillary.

Here's el linko, gals:
democrats-benghazi.house.gov/sites/democrats.benghazi.house.gov/files/documents/Report_of_the_Benghazi_Select_Committee_Democratic_Members-Honoring_Courage_Improving_Security_and_Fighting_the_Exploitation_of_a_Tragedy.pdf

The table of contents alone will make you fuckers want to kill yourselves.

You fuckers got NOTHING!

>Except Hillary as president in 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2015/03/08/darrell-issa-humiliates-cnn-calling-criminal-charges-hillary-clinton.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UJGOebesokk
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This report is by the democraps, of course it exonerates Hillary. Fuck off.

Nobody actually thinks Bengazi was Hillary's fault, they just use it as "ammo" because it's convenient.

Unless its something from the FBI then it is Grade A Horse Shit.

She's still under investigation by the FBI, and she can't bribe them.

It's not very convenient when the Secretary of State is arming ISIS terrorists.

Zip.
Zilch.
Nada.

It's not just the number of women you've fucked or the results of your IQ test, it's exactly how much fault HRC bears in the Beghazi attack!

>Nice try, pals. Only cost you 30 million dollars

Excuse me whilst I pop open Fort Worth's greatest contribution to America -- Foster's beer -- and celebrate.

>Blow me

Nigger, she was the leading Head of the Department of State. Whether she did anything purposeful or not, she is still responsible.

That is simply not true

>You thought my government was corrupt? Well wait until you see THIS!
>Hah! I win!

>Nobody actually thinks Bengazi was Hillary's fault
here's a (you)

Uh, no she's not. Email investigation is another non-scandal, and again, they got nothing:

>Representative Darrell Issa, a California Republican who also investigated the Benghazi attack when he led the House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform, said Clinton did not “break a law for which there is a penalty” and defended the committee's move to issue subpoenas for her messages.

Issa's a loser:

politicususa.com/2015/03/08/darrell-issa-humiliates-cnn-calling-criminal-charges-hillary-clinton.html

>Ha!

>Issa's a loser
That much is true. He never called bullshit on Fast and Furious.

Guess his party must have been in on it as well. We do we keep reelecting these criminals?

Nope. She's guilty of both. Your cuck candidate is going to lose, and then she's going to jail.

Shitty.

The jig is up. If there ever was obviously one party, it is now.

What a surprise, the puppet masters wouldn't want her charged

You
are
a
fucking
DOPE

and obviously the product of an American education, Jethro.

>Many such cases. Sad!

bwahahahahahahaha!

since when does Secty of State have real time authority over US Military.

don't bother to answer, I wouldn't want to break up the magic of the pol/ circlejerk

Have we ever gotten General Carter Ham to testify about this matter?

Nothing?

That's what I thought,
>BITCHES!

Man you guys are really shilling today.

Of course a democrat website is going to say she dindu nuffin.
Anyone with a brain can see that link and already discredit it...

She will be indicted. It will come after she has secured her position as the Democratic Candidate after the convention with Bernie.

Prepare yourselves. There is nothing that can stop it.

Kek wills it.

this
>post
reeks
>of
reddit

Only Plebes though Hillary would be taken down by the powers that be.

Bill signed NAFTA. Hillary will sign the TPP.

That is why she will win.

(sigh)

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

shes got 1 down, only 14 to go

Go ahead and slide it. Not gonna change the reality of the situation and the reality of the situation is Hillary ain't going to jail for nothing. Not for Benghazi, not for the emails (just ask Colin Powell about that), not for anything.

You. Fuckers. Lose. AGAIN.

>Ha ha ha ha ha!

Keep dreaming, asshole.

Say it with me:
>President Hillary Clinton!

First a nigger, then a skirt. A Jew in 2020 is next, friendo.

>Really makes you think, huh?

this shill is losing it, too much redpill exposure all at once. I think xir handler needs to step in already.

I never claimed this. The Secretary is kind of a big deal. One that holds accountability.

>elijah cummings

this nigger is literally the biggest retard ever

Have you ever heard this nigger speak?

youtube.com/watch?v=UJGOebesokk

Benghazi is only one of a long history of her (known) crimes.
God only knows how many of the unknown ones there are.

This is old news. I'm not sure why you felt you had to make a thread about it, other than you're being paid your shekels.

She wasn't censured because the administration didn't want to bring attention to the fact that Benghazi was being used by the CIA to run arms into Syria.

She's done much worse than give a stand down order to help the embassy though. She's a full-fledged war criminal as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who votes for her is voting for more unnecessary death and destabilization.

You have no brain wave activity.

Hillary Clinto:
Never charged.
Never indicted.
Never convicted.
Nothing.
NOTHING.

What is it about the fact that you're falling for a 30 year campaign of anti-clinton propaganda don't you understand?

>8 posts by user TEfM3tPx in this thread
>8 posts by use TEfM3tPx in total

Hmmmm...... Interesting..............

>30 year campaign of anti-clinton propaganda

You don't even need to go back that far. I'm not voting for more unnecessary wars, sorry.

>nice ad-hominem bro
>well meme'd
>le appeal to pseudointellectual authority meme :--DDDDDD

Foundation

OH SHIT IM
#SHILL4HILL
#HILLARYARTILLERY
#IMWITHDURRFORHER
#MENTALLYHILL

And yet you don't refute a word.

captcha pickup trucks

>how fitting

>people fell for this bait

Why? Why are you all so gullible?

Oh, Bernout, Everyone accepts that Bush and Co. lied to the entire world. The whole Senate was taken in.

>You can do better than that.

Or not.

The fuck is that interesting for?

There was no argument to refute, retard.
All you did was commit fallacies after slinging ad-hominem.
If you had enough reading comprehension to understand my post, you would have known that.

During the hearings the democrats were sucking her veiny flat boobs, of course they are going to publish that.
nigger pls

lurkmoar, faggot

Are you not even going to consider the constant switcharoos she had over the years and the fact that she's been pulling the woman card over and over and over again?

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

Bush was responsible for Gadaffi's fate?

t. PAID FOR BY THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

>only focuses on Iraq out of the whole list of crimes and failures as a Senator and, even more glaringly, Secretary of State

>>The whole Senate was taken in.
>ignores 23 of the senators who voted against it

I can't decide if Clinton is more incompetent or morally bankrupt. She's like the Fredo of the Clinton crime family if Fredo was actually made Don.

The Republicans wanted to run Bush against Hillary, so yeah ... they want her to win, what else is new?

> democrats

also the government will never say "hey someone in the government screwed up"

She literally said it was a youtube video's fault and lied right to the faces of the victims families.

>obvious propaganda is obvious

Good goy

>future president
> government is run by dems
>dems have black and Latino support because they catered to these fag to get power

you are gonna soon be a one party system

> thank you for helping correct the record, $1.00 will be deposited to your paypal account shortly

The shillbot OP will ignore your last statement