Arabs are white?

I am serious. Arabs are white? These girls can pass as locals in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetraclinis
youtube.com/watch?v=IlDjEd8gAkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arabs are Asians

Their faces have different shapes from europeans, but that is difficult for asians to notice I think.

Eh, some can pass.
I've seen arabs looking like native Europeans

could the average tunisian (bic related) pass as a local in yourope?

>I am serious. Arabs are white?
A few Maghrebis are white, Arabs from Middle-East aren't.

>These girls can pass as locals in Europe?
No

>Pic related
>Average Tunisian
If anyone falls for this I will twist my ballsack.

not true except for south european

Cute. How much?

Aren't Tunisians descendants of the vandals?

Some levantines like in your pic could pass as south European, others like gulf arabs not so much

that's called a bait baka
but she is still a poonisian i can use her bic

If you wh*te wash non wh*tes i'Ll personally fly to korea and beat the shit out of you subhuman wh*te enabler son of a whore

yes of course. praise odin, my nordic brother.

But this man(half-syrian arab) is considered as white??

they're probably married m8

I'd only need an hour, tops.

They haven't gown their hook noses and mustaches yet.

go fuck your mother you wh*te enabler race traitor faggot

Your bait always work for some reason
fucking dumb Sup Forumsards

blease tell me what's the name of the tree i posted in /mena/ senai

North Africans have germanic blood like spain and italy?

It looks like a fir, I can only identify conifers by their cone.

Asma is ugly af no one can compete with the superior Palestinian goddess

Steve Jobs is half-Arab but considered as white?

Yes, Moroccans can pass in europe too

very few people stillhave vandal blood
white pigs are such fragile creatures

Some (from the Levant, the Arabian peninsula, Tunisia and Algeria) can pass off as whites. Others are too dark

There seems to be a lot of colour differences among Arabs

Half white half Arab is white

Half white half black/east asian almost always not white

Half white half India is a real crazy mix.

Jobs is considered compost.

Mahmoud knows what's going on.

No way these are native Africans.
Either some sultan had a preference for howaito piggus in his harem or some women got bleached by tourists or crusaders.

>Arabian peninsula
Aren't they the darkest among them, levant and north Africa is transition between Arab and European, while Arabian peninsula is transition between Arab and Indian

they're cherrypicked you retarded wh*Te subhuman

Not all people in the Middle East are arabs. Christians, Shia and other minorities are usually native people like Assyrians, Greeks, Copts, Armenians etc. They remained pure by not intermarrying with S*nnis who all are shitskin arabs.

Turns out that it's this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetraclinis

some are
yes what's wrong with that?
minorities still people aren't they

>What is Roman empire
>What is vandals
>What is Barbary piracy
>What are Caucasoid
>What are random mutations
Those aren't the majority anyways, they're rare.

>iranian girl
>morrocan man
>danish nationality
>sing in english
hmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=IlDjEd8gAkI

oops wrong pic

They'd pass for gypsys.

looks slavic

Northern african pirates kidnapped even icelandic people. So yeah, from time to time their offspring has white fratures.

They look like southern euros, it's up to you whether you consider Greeks and Italians white or not. At least Levantine and NA Arabs. Southern Egypt, Iraq and Gulf aren't white at all.

ottmans bring slavic slaves here

>Shia
>usually native people
why? shia is not a sect created by arabs?

For me, real white people are central, eastern and northern europeans.
Even if populations to the south have blonde/blue-eyed people, they are a minority

Some day Slav genes may start working and you would buy vodka.
Yes. Especially kabils.

He's a retard, shias are Arabs too, as well as Christian Arabs. There are also ethnic minorities like Armenians orBerbers but they all look the same.

we already have slav genes
Tunisians are the heaviest drinkers in the Maghreb region, says a report published by the World Health Organization (WHO).

With a consumption of approximately 26.2 liters per year, Tunisians’ intake of alcoholic beverages exceeds that of the Russians (22.30), the British (13.80), the Germans (14.70) and the Polish (24.20).

According to the World Health Organization, men are the main consumers of alcohol in Tunisia, with an average of 35.1 liters of alcohol consumed per year.

What's with the blue eye meme? My grandfather was certfied aryan, no matter what he thought on the subject and had brown eyes.

You consider yourself as non white?

Moors are not white. The poor guy is the result of muslim conquest, it's not his fault.

Let's just say that these guys here would not pass as locals in Europe.

And from what I heard from Turks they look like this because they live close to the Arab regions.

inb4 those are kurds

why some muslims drink alcohol even when they know it is haram?

This guy really looks kurdish.

Look White to me

they are, wannabe white arab rapebaby.
even the guy with green eyes look kurd.

he looks alpha
better than most pig skins
implying we care about what's haram or not
implying we even pray
we are muslims coz our grandparents were muslim

jelly??
they look hot af all of them

Because many people are secular and don't really give a fuck. I know it's a weird concept for an Asian but actually people can disobey the rules.

Turks look like Greeks, they are literally the same people by genes. People from eastern Turkey are darker because of Kurds, but Western Turkey are Mediterranean.

They are, according to USA laws

>they are literally the same people by genes
nah. Greeks are pretty unique in their dna. Also it may be true for the east part of Turkey cause of native people which are greeks.

cringe

>Ahh Western Turkey :) White and secular :))) swh swh :))) They're mediterranean :))))))))))) because they're close to Greece :))))

why are wh*Tes so fucking retarded LMAO

i think turks should settle troy again and send 1000 ships to conquer the greece

but well nothing interesting happens in this day and age

shut the fuck up retard

this one is better. it makes retards like him shut up instantly.

They are close in culture and appearance, only Greeks and Turks would deny it due to nationalism and grudges of the past. I've been in both countries and it's obvious for anyone looking from the outside.

Can't wait to see Erdogan lashing the sea.

Dumb pineapple

>They are close in culture
Greeks are stealing our culture
>appearance
Many Greeks look Med whereas many Turks look Western Asian and C. Asian influenced phenotypes are not rare.
>only Greeks and Turks would deny it due to nationalism and grudges of the past
Nope. You're just being retarded.
>I've been in both countries and it's obvious for anyone looking from the outside.
Who the fuck cares you're a literal slav subhuman you're so subhuman even other wh*Tes consider you as subhumans lmao do you think your opinion matters?

Erdogan is so strong and manly. Wish he slapped my ass and punish me for being a naughty boy.

>I've been in both countries
no you did not
>you're a literal slav subhuman you're so subhuman even other wh*Tes consider you as subhumans lmao do you think your opinion matters?
this

we need somebody whose face with launch the ships

i think erogan doesn't really fit despite what thinks

trudeau would fit but he is a canadian...

Sit on my dick izem you fucking potato farmer

You are retarded, turk subuhmans stole everything from Greece, that doesnt make cultures similar.

>appearance

turk=manlet, shitskin, bald
Greek=tall,skin kissed by Helios, head full of strong hair, often curly due to Macedonian heritage

The Revels - Comanche.mp3

Greekaboo denies
Turk denies

Everything as I've said.
Come on, give up your retarded conflict, embrace you Byzantine heritage and fuck boipuccis of each other

I have no Byzantine heritage you slave subhuman i tested it on genetic websites you're full of shit.

>not care about what's haram or not
>"""""""""""muslims""""""""""""
Do you think Allah wants it?

>muh heritage!
>but pics of memegroups!!
>internet says i'm %put_ethnicity_here%!!!
that's pathetic, guys. Find a girl already and stop being edgy loosers.

>Caucasian
Do you know Caucasus was a part of Byzantium? Southern regions with Azeris, Georgians and Armenians.

Blue eyes are what we call a recessive trait. Brown eyes are a dominant trait.

Basically, you always carry two copies of every gene* but in the case of recessive traits you must be carrying both copies of a recessive gene before it will actually express.

So to get a blue eyed child it must have gotten the blue eyed recessive gene twice. If both your parents have brown eyes but carry a blue eyed gene, this makes the chance of you being born with blue eys one in four.

Like so.

MB - Mb
FB BB Bb
Fb Bb bb

In this chart (hopefully it works, formatting might fuck up) Both the Mother and the Father have brown eyes, but carry the blue gene. If they have four children, its most likely only one of them will be bb, or have the blue gene.

If one parent has blue eyes and the other parent brown eyes but a recessive gene, the chance becomes half. If one parent has blue eyes and the other parent has brown but no gene at all for blue eyes, the child will never be able to inherit blue eyes.

To cut a long story short, this means that blue eyes can be seen in a sense as some sort of mark of 'purity'. In a mixed population the likelihood is that blue eyes will be subsumed by brown eyes and eventually go extinct.

Thus people try to use blue eyes as evidence of their own superior breeding.

*(well, actually this isn't totally the case since the Y chromosome is an incomplete X, and thus males tend to not have backups of some genes and thus have a higher tendency towards genetic diseases like colour blindness, but that't not relevant.

do you think it's really have any affect on him? Don't waste your time.

As I thought, it fucked up. Found this which is basically exactly what I was trying to get across.

for what?

>average Tunisian
BAHAHAHAHAHA

Greek/Turk grudge is retarded, it's like Armenian/Azeri or Russian/Ukrainian. People hating each other for no real reason while being very close to each other actually.

who cares about allah

>No way these are native Africans.
if white people are born in Brazil and black people are born in Sweden, how many generations does it have to pass for them to become "native"?

yes yes now cross two heterozygous with blue eye genes but brown eyes and see what you get

yes,
Portuguese
Iberian
that's it

>Arabs are white?
No.

they look like ukrainians :3