/éire/

Eating edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=GXHnVjuK9vs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/balt/

First for Count Tornado

Went to the old secondary school today. Feels weird visiting it as an ex-student. I get this sense of superiority over the current students. I get to stay home all day being a waste of space while they're slaving away for free.

I wanted to visit mine the year after I finished since my friends were still there, but never bothered. Probably wouldn't have been worth it anyway.

That other edition is embarrassing.

I never want to revisit my old secondary school. I hate that place, it's bad enough I have to drive past it from time to time.

howya edition

I still visit the Christmas market of my old primary school every year and see my old teachers age away

I'd never go to primary again, like I don't like going anywhere near it.

Your primary school has a Christmas market? My old primary school had about 90 pupils.
I don't particularly care about my primary school. It was alright.

Mine used to be an airport, every primary school I know of has a Christmas market, always loved them when I was little, we ran around the school without teachers bothering us and by the time I was in 4th grade I started drinking some of the teacher's mulled wine when they weren't looking,great times

What age would 4th grade be? Your primary school sounds huge.

>Mine used to be an airport

4th grade would be 9-10
Well I changed primary schools when I reached 3rd grade, to a bigger one, but the first one I was in was very small too
Airfield might be more accurate

What's the difference between an airfield and an airport?

An airfield is usually smaller and operated by a private company of the military

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_Ireland

airfields are small little recreational places and usually have a grass runway.
Military airfields aren't really a thing here aside from the one in Dublin.

That building actually does look like a primary school if you take off the camaflouge paint. The runways could easily be converted to pitches as well. Makes sense really.

airports are massive compared to an airfield.

>grass runway
That doesn't sound good.

It is good.

It's not literally a runway made of grass is it?

It is but that doens't matter for small airplanes.

The runway on Inis Mór once collapsed because some rabbits dug a ton of burrows under it.

Pitch me Éire: The Video Game

You must rescue your local camogie team from a crazed Luxembourgish aristocrat.

Why am I always the bad guy?

still dont get that ailen meme thing.

Rich people make good villains.
Also what other times have there been?

My dear friend is streaming again
youtube.com/watch?v=GXHnVjuK9vs
Every time this picture has been posted

It's a forced meme. It's not meant to be understood because it has no real substance.

Is that a hologram of some sort in the bottom left?

I can only remember posting it once or twice before. I can't even remember what the princess pile was about.

I'm not forcing Áillen any more than Sakura or Kancolle is being forced.

>because it has no real substance
It's just for fun. He's a nice muse if nothing else. Besides, it's not like you need some deep substance for things like Kev.

Not sure but I do know that he has been drinking since 9 in the morning and according to /éire/ that's a sin

Are you seeing the light from the PS4 controller? It just ended when I went to watch.

Stupid Clondalkin rats

What a lad.

If I did that I'd probably end up being arrested and get put on a sex offender list.

>pic
Did you actually get him to say that?

I dunno. When I hover over the link Lux posted, there's a little robot in the corner that seems to be projecting some sort of hologram of a PS4 controller. I'm quite confused desu.

poi?

Yeah but I understand where the rest of them come from. But I don't even know where or what Aillen comes from. Is it a kids cartoon or what?

Is this the thumbnail you're getting? I'm not sure what you're seeing if so.

He read it out loud and proceeded to ask me who this Poi guy was, I didn't answer him though
It's a graffiti a dear friend of us found whilst walking through Limerick

>not this one

TWELVE by one GET one free MCCHICKEN coupons

A few weeks/months ago someone posted a picture of somewhere in Limerick that included this piece of graffiti. Lux named it Áillen, me and him made our own traces of it and used them for OC fun.

Oh now that is weird.

>Lux makes the Drunken Glanmire Man aware of Poi
>Poi disappears from /éire/
Coincidence?

It's this one:

>>Poi disappears from /éire/
>impersonating him

It's one of his stream filters or something he has on his PS4, two days ago he had dancing robots

Somebody has to keep the dream alive. Plus, I rarely get an opportunity to use my Poi pics.

So, are you Poi II now?

Or it's just Poi trying to make us think he's dead.

My brother is having his debs tonight and my mam is making a gigantic deal about it. She's after inviting about 20 people over and is doing a bunch of cooking, finger food, and alcohol the whole lot.
Honestly it's the last thing I'm interested in right now. Ruined my day off desu.

I didn't go to my debs. I regret it, it would have been fun.

>inviting about 20 people over and is doing a bunch of cooking, finger food, and alcohol
What's the point? Won't he just leave for the debs soon after anyways?

>Poi faking his own death to become Poi II
Brilliant
My school would always host the celebrations and organize food etc
Why didn't you go?

I didn't go to mine either. One of maybe 3 people in my year who didn't. Glad I didn't go.
Exactly. My mam is just annoying. It's such a hassle doing all of this. Doubt anybody even wants to come over.

>Why didn't you go?
I'm not entirely sure. I think I was nervous and thought I'd be laughed at for not bringing someone.

I'm glad I didn't, would've probably been horrible. All of my friends were in the year below so I would've been even more alone. They tried getting me to go to their's the following year but I still didn't go. Based on the things they said happened that night, I'm very glad I wasn't there.

We've talked about this before I think but I never wanted to go for a long time. They started organising and coming around october for the money and I was just like no, go away. The normie girls/guys who were in charge of it were really unhappy that I wouldn't go.
Last thing I ever wanted was to go to a terrible night full of drunk idiots, I hated them all.
I wouldn't have brought anybody either way. I think there was like 15 girls in my year of 60 regardless. Couple of my friend went purely out of pressure to be normal I think which is sad.
Didn't go to my graduation night thing either. What a load of crap.

>going to he debs
Pure normalfaggotry.

> I think there was like 15 girls in my year of 60 regardless.
Can't even imagine that

This.
Okay maybe it was 20 but it definitely wasn't a lot. I could probaby recall all of them if I wrote them down or something. A lot of them were normie diva types, one or two were sound, then the rest were just 0/10 weirdos.

I didn't even go to the meetings they were having to decide what it was going to be like. Though in fairness I genuinely didn't know they were on half of the time since I wasn't paying attention.

>15 girls in my year of 60
Jesus. Was there a massive all-girls school nearby they all went to?

Fuck off AA.

Find it very strange, we were always more girls than boys, I'm pretty sure I mentioned that one year where I was the only boy in my class when I was talking about testicular cancer test day

>Though in fairness I genuinely didn't know they were on half of the time since I wasn't paying attention.
Good man. Paying attention in school is hard when staying up until 5am every night on the pc.
>Jesus. Was there a massive all-girls school nearby they all went to?
No we were the only school for about 25km. Then again there was under 300 people in my secondary.
I presume most people here went to schools with a thousand or more.

>testicular cancer test day
This meme isn't funny desu. Maybe the first time I saw it 10 years ago but now it's just old.

>Meme
You know nothing,boy

>testicular cancer test day
Surely they should call it teste day.

>I presume most people here went to schools with a thousand or more
Nope, mine had somewhere between 300-500, our male-to-female ratio was just more even.

>I'm pretty sure I mentioned that one year where I was the only boy in my class when I was talking about testicular cancer test day
When I did my fetac course I was one of only 2 guys in my class of 25 or so and it destroyed me internally. Non stop anxiety.
How did you get over it?

>tfw never attended a mixed school

I don't parents that send their children to segregated schools, sounds cruel.

In some towns there's nothing but segregated schools.

That's really awful.

I agree. I guess. I mean I don't really care.

Why?

It was either segregated or a gaelscoil, they gave me the choice but I obviously wasn't comfortable speaking Irish. For secondary I had options but wanted to stay with my friends.

I disagree with segregated schools but I'm sure it probably wasn't that bad was it?

Like the idea of segregated schools myself but I thought they'd be illegal? Homoracism and all that.

Is this because you just have a thing for the catholic church?

a

Just realised I have a weeks holidays from work come Monday.

>5:27:20 No.78974435 ▶
>
>Fuck off AA.
I had male friends from other schools and I liked the girls,they smelt like roses and vanilla and were always nice to me,they even got me gifts for my birthday :3

:27:20 No.78974435 ▶
>
>Fuck off AA

Not sure why it quoted that

Nah just don't like blacks. I'm atheist.

I didn't think so at the time but it's probably not good for development to be separated like that.

Good for you.

Not sure if girls here are really like that. Things are really different here. Girls are very reserved. I may be wrong.

>Girls are very reserved
You knew some vastly different girls than the kind I grew up with.

Irish women are all awful.

Not everyone grew up on a halting site.

>Irish women are all awful.
t. perma virgin with mammy issues

t. awful girl with awful issues

Stop talking like a normalfag.

/éire/ is a boys only club, user

>Girls are very reserved

Some peoples definition of a normalfag here is anyone who isn't a broken dilapidated person who hates everyone and everything.